Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country - [solo Training: Bijuu Control & Elemental]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country - [solo Training: Bijuu Control & Elemental] Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Country - [solo Training: Bijuu Control & Elemental]   Hikari Country - [solo Training: Bijuu Control & Elemental] EmptySat May 17 2014, 11:51

Grave took the mask out beginning to study it for a moment as he placed it on to his face. Nothing happen before a shine was given off. "Woah… what is that all about… wait why do I feel like I'm full of energy again. I could have sworn I worked out before hand." Grave started to study his body for a moment with his vision before he removed the mask feeling tired again. After which he placed it back on getting energy back. He glanced around the room for a moment before walking out to the backyard to glance around for a moment and smile. "I see so it is just like that item for before…the life scale I believe." Could that mean that Grave was being watched from a distance as well with caution if so that would leave him to believe that someone or something did not trust his actions to well when it came down to it all.

As he was on in the backyard Grave made the snake hand seal, placing his palm on the ground he quickly yelled out, "Doton - Kai!"A rock soon shot from under the ground and floated for a bit before having to land beside him crushing the grass that was by him. "I swear… I need to…" That moment of thought came back when he leaned over placing his palm down yes once again, "Doton - Kai!" After which the grass started to get smashed by small peddles from the ground causing the grass to become a dirt circle for training allowing him to have grass in the distances but a dirt field only for training. Smiling at this he turned his attention over to the house he lived tilting his head with a smile but then thought about what he could be doing. He turned back around to look at the trees that were further off. As he was not growing tired it meant he could keep going for once more and not have to hold back what so ever. With that he closed his eyes whispering only to his inner mind.

'We are one…we are the same… so allow me to help you if you help me! Within that moment the seal started glowing as it released the chakra from the nibi that was sealed within him. The cloak started growing around him slowly but faster as he kept his focus. Within that moment he had two ears like a cat but then the tail started to form with his canine teeth starting to grow like a cats as well. Release a small roar grave was finally within his cloaked form which had one tail. Within his mind he could sense the two tailed beast just smirking at him. [/i]'So…you are learning to control my powers quickly but it will not be enough for what lays a head for you young boy.[/i] Grave heard the voice for a moment as he could feel himself in control for a bit he relaxed feeling tired and falling over. "I think…that's all I can pull out at the moment sadly." Grave passed out outside on the dirt ground with the mask by his side.

Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - [solo Training: Bijuu Control & Elemental]   Hikari Country - [solo Training: Bijuu Control & Elemental] EmptySat May 17 2014, 11:51

Bijuu Control!!!
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - [solo Training: Bijuu Control & Elemental]   Hikari Country - [solo Training: Bijuu Control & Elemental] EmptySat May 17 2014, 11:51

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - [solo Training: Bijuu Control & Elemental]   Hikari Country - [solo Training: Bijuu Control & Elemental] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country - [solo Training: Bijuu Control & Elemental]
Page 1 of 1