Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control. [Mokuton x2]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control. [Mokuton x2] Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control. [Mokuton x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control. [Mokuton x2] EmptySun Oct 19 2014, 20:33

Grave returned after having to get a check up from the hospital knowing the pain from the technique was causing a bit of an issue on him but he could feel like he was able to train more as he looked around returning home. Aokabi turned its head to smile at Grave saying, "So how did it go?" Grave's smirk appeared on him saying, "Perfectly…I'm not as tired as I should be but I want to push it a bit more so give me a few minutes to test this theory out more if anything. Grave walked over as he sighed clapping his hands together yelling out, "Toki Kamui Kokudo!" While they were in the backyard of Grave's house the void appeared again in a sphere swallowing Grave once more leaving him within the dimension alone. Soon Aokabi walked towards trying to enter it but was shocked as he flew backwards a bit in pain, "What…in the world kind of technique is this." Watching and waiting Grave was inside as he finished making a hand seal started to have the element Mokuton start to rise from the ground. Grave focused more on the technique again as he was trying to have the wood finally. Grave was getting use to the blood within his body but soon the bandana slipped off as the eye of the serpent seemed to respond to something within the dimension but he shook it off as the element of wood froze from growth. Leaving Grave to jump back a bit.

Meanwhile on the outside Aokabi sat down with the tigers Yin and Yang and the young female came walking by. Turning to see the female he tilted his head for a moment until she spoke, "Hello…umm, do you know where I can find Asakura Grave?" The blue warrior looked over and then pointed at the sphere that was in front of the house before she was greeted by Yin and Yang. Aokabi softly asked, "May I ask who you may be?" She nodded smiling saying, "Oh, I'm sorry I am Tsuki Sakura, I live at this house with Asakura Grave and I figured he was back from his adventure because of a note at the hospital that was given to me. By any chance any idea what he is doing?" Aokabi said, "Yes…he's becoming stronger, but the problem is I do not know how long it will last for him as he is using a lot of chakra to even move at his pace." The female was confused for a moment but turned to notice the sphere shift in shape before suddenly vanishing leaving Grave to have the eye covered again but this time with his hair grown once more down to the middle of his back. "Oh…my…Grave is that really…you?" Hearing the voice he turned and smiled at the female saying, "Yes…just a little bit different." Aokabi nodded standing up walking over to say, "Seems the training is working out fine, you are able to move forward with everything correct?" Grave nodded but looked at the ground saying, "Its not enough just yet, plus where did you place the scroll." Aokabi nodded pointing to the library that was created for them leaving Grave to smile again.

"Grave…can you explain to me what you are doing?" Turning to face her Grave explained every detail to his idea and training skill to her but was leaving out the creation of a task force that was going to be ran by him in order to capture or obtain the powers of the bijuus allowing him and his friends to live a peaceful life for now. Aokabi nodded seeing as Grave was still full of energy but had used a bit more chakra then he had planned. But he was able to perform one more technique. "Aokabi," Do me a favor…I'm going to need the weights after this but I want to take the time to review some notes over the bijuus again if that is okay with you." The clone nodded as Sakura shook her head saying, "You are planning something are you not?" Grave waved his hands saying, "Me planning no of course not I have no idea what you are talking about." Aokabi looked at Yin and Yang whom covered their faces knowing there was something as well. Soon Grave's health turned for the worse as he started to feel a bit weak.

Catching him Aokabi lifted him up saying, "I believe its time for you to go to the hospital and rest do you agree?" Grave nodded as Sakura was worried just a bit but smiled saying, "After you get another check up I'm sure you will be fine do complete the training you are aiming for Grave besides you are strong and the leader of this village and country. Smiling at him she walked over kissing his cheek having him stand tall and nod to her as he began to rest a bit before wanting to continue the training as well. Grave and the others decided to walk over to the hospital for Grave to get some rest before the next training lesson for him.

EXP: 431

Drawback
-96 Ryo for Hospital
+8 HPM = -240HP

Before T.D.D - Grave - Chakra: 4155  | Stamina: 1762
After T.D.D - Grave - Chakra: 2655  |Stamina: 787

Remaining Normal TP: 4
T.D.D Effect: TP x2
Training Points: 8
Element Training = -6 TP
Remaining Normal TP currently: 2

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Sun Oct 19 2014, 20:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control. [Mokuton x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control. [Mokuton x2] EmptySun Oct 19 2014, 20:34

Mokuton x 2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control. [Mokuton x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control. [Mokuton x2] EmptySun Oct 19 2014, 20:34

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D10' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 10
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

1 + 10 = 11 x2 = 22 + 8 = +30%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control. [Mokuton x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control. [Mokuton x2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control. [Mokuton x2]
Page 1 of 1