Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control pt2 [Mokuton x2]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control pt2 [Mokuton x2] Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control pt2 [Mokuton x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control pt2 [Mokuton x2] EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 20:17

- After coming from the hospital Grave was seen cracking his knuckles after having to rest a bit he stared over at Aokabi whom was sitting on the ground before Grave came out. Standing tall he looked over at the male priest for a bit before noticing the hair was cut short again, "So what does the technique actually do to you?" Grave turned to wave his hand to have Aokabi follow as he explained, "Well you see the dimension with Limbo is different as it cuts time from the outside world off from that experience I was going to isolate the effect a bit. But seeing as it drains me a large amount I have to rest little by little after use but its not bad now. But nothing can enter or leave until the technique is released." Aokabi nodded remembering himself running into the sphere and only to bounce of getting shocked. As they were leaving the city Grave stopped once more saying to himself, "Let me finish up the training a bit more that way I don't have to worry so much about my health as I know we are going to be getting some major damage done to us for sure."

Nodding to this both decided to split up for a bit as Grave went to another part of the island to relax for a bit as he completed the hand seals yelling out, "Toki Kamui Kokudo!" the sphere was becoming larger but then started to fit within the area of him only covering a small space on the outside but within it was largely expanded allowing Grave to move around freely, "Okay…with Aokabi on the outside things should get a bit easier." That moment focusing on his chakra he finished a hand seal slapping it on the ground as a root started to pull from the ground shaking upward starting to get straight but stronger than before. As the root seemed to be changing into a cubed shaped blank of wood. Smiling at this Grave was taking notes within his head about how the technique was different and changing a bit more each second with each time he uses it. Soon after wards he finished the time within the sphere seemed to be heavier on his body but he shook it off as he continued to practice more but on the outside Aokabi was staring at the sphere with map of the bijuus and the scrolls locked tightly within the house. If need be Grave had a plan to use them and keep them safe and under wraps if something were to happen. Grave seemed to be able to keep documents well hidden as the Kumo Kinjutsu scroll was now at the house as well.

"I wonder…how strong he will be…could he get stronger than even Raijin and myself…hmm.." Soon the sphere burst falling to the ground like glass once again but vanishing after making contact with the sphere leaving Grave to have a big smile on his face saying, "I'm almost there just a bit more and we will be able to get stronger in no time and show the world we can protect our allies without having to use force on anyone . "What do you think about that?" Aokabi nodded for that note and continued to relax as Grave waved his hand saying, "I'm going to head to the city to see the doctors again to make sure my body is doing okay while I'm using the technique okay I'll be back for sure."

EXP:296

Drawback
-192 Ryo for Hospital
+16 HPM = -480HP

Before T.D.D - Grave - Chakra: 3627 | Stamina: 1947
After T.D.D - Grave - Chakra: 2127 |Stamina: 972

Remaining Normal TP: 4
T.D.D Effect: TP x2
Training Points: 8
Element Training = -6 TP
Remaining Normal TP currently: 2
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control pt2 [Mokuton x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control pt2 [Mokuton x2] EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 20:19

Mokuton Control
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control pt2 [Mokuton x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control pt2 [Mokuton x2] EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 20:19

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D10' : 9

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control pt2 [Mokuton x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control pt2 [Mokuton x2] EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 20:20

Mokuton total: 9 + 3 = 12 x 2 = 24% +8 Luck = 32%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control pt2 [Mokuton x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control pt2 [Mokuton x2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Elemental Control pt2 [Mokuton x2]
Page 1 of 1