Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari - Solo Training [Bijuu & Doton Control]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari - Solo Training [Bijuu & Doton Control] Empty
PostSubject: Hikari - Solo Training [Bijuu & Doton Control]   Hikari - Solo Training [Bijuu & Doton Control] EmptyMon May 19 2014, 23:41

Grave had finally awoken from his rough night of drinking dealing with certain problems within his life. More or less it was the fact of having to improve the barrier around the island that was on his mind. Then not to mention he had to hurry getting the young shinobi that he took from Kumo trained up as well. Thinking about everything at once was starting to become overwhelming for the young shinobi. Though he knew his job as a priest as well would start to worry him even more as his father and grandfather have no idea of the island. Even more so with his brother now on their side it would seem things were for the best if only Grave could get himself up to do things. Turning to see the mask shine on the corner of his desk. Grave leaned forward to begin studying the mask carefully once more in order to see if he could uncover the secrets behind it. But sadly there was no luck in doing so.

Sighing heavily because of this issue Grave placed his head down trying to think of something he could do before hearing the voice of the Nibi come speak with him. Which was still shocking as well surprising as the young man still haven't gotten the use of hearing the Nibi speak with him. Closing his eyes he took a deep breath in and exalted softly feeling as though his spirit was being pulled out. Only to appear within the top of the tower which had the Bijuu sealed within him. Slowly Opening his eyes he noticed the Nibi pacing back and forth. Grave titled his head for a moment looking at the Nibi. "What's wrong with you?!" The flamed cat stopped pacing for a moment to turn its attention towards Grave saying, "I'm thinking… what does it seem like I'm doing you scum." Hearing that Grave got the look of being pissed off as he jumped shaking his fist at the Nibi.

"First off you called me here not the other way around! So you could at least show some respect as I'm trying to figure a way to keep the village safe and protect everyone else! Even more worse I have to figure out what else I need to do cause I rather not have the other Bijuus go wild and start attacking if someone else can control them!" Breathing heavily after exhausting himself yelling at Nibi Grave fell back to the ground dizzy from studying then having to only get one to three hours of sleep. Grave closed his eyes to regain himself before the Nibi turned back beginning to pace once more. "See… there you go again pacing its like something is bugging you!" The Nibi stopped turning slowly this time making the, 'hmph' gesture turning back to look at the darkness within the sealed world it was in. Grave shook his head saying, "I'm never going to understand you, its like you are just stubborn to no point of ever turning back allow me to speak with you."

Grave sat up dusting himself off before turning back shaking his head as he started walking over towards the ledge of the tower. After which getting ready to jump the Nibi finally spoke to him, "Fine… you win, crazy human… I was thinking of something but its rather not that important. But if you can control my powers you'll have no way of completely using them to the fullest as long as the seal is placed on me. You can only use a small fraction of my powers that is all." Stopping to think about it he was right Grave could only use a fraction of the beasts powers only because of the seal. With each transformation the seal weakens which would mean the shinobi and the Nibi were not truly connected or on a true agreement to help one another. Sighing to this information being leaked to him Grave gripped his fists tightly saying lightly for only them to hear, "Then… I guess I better find a way to come to a true agreement before my third day…"

Falling from the edge of the tower Grave awoke slowly opening his eyes looking around for a moment. "Hmm…if that's true then I may be in more trouble than I thought." Standing up from the desk to look outside for a moment Grave sighed lightly only to turn back seeing the mask shine at him. Thinking about it carefully Grave could see some use as to using it once more. Shaking his head to take the mask he quickly placed the mask on to his face allowing the shine to glimmer for a bit before jumping outside to his backyard. Focusing on the chakra of the bijuu within Grave could feel what the Nibi was talking about as it felt like it lacked something. Something being pulled it did not seem right it seemed like something was dragging more or less this feeling could it have been the Nibi's emotions from its own chakra. Could the feeling of being dragged down be the reason why everything was happening to Grave. No it was not that, the Nibi warned Grave of this drag but it was unsure if the drag was caused by the seal or not. But snapping to think of the seal Grave turned his attentions over to see that the seal was cracking more.

"Damnit… I have to fix you again… well I'll do it after I finish training…" Yelling out loud the cloak finally took the form once more having the red violent chakra with its bubble effect. The fact of this chakra seemed to be different allowing him more control than anything yet it was unsure if this was because of him being in control or not. Though while in the cloak state Grave quickly making a snake hand seal placed his palm on the ground yelling out, "Doton-Kai!" The ground under him began to crack as a large rock came from under to smash into the ground. Breathing heavily Grave felt the strain on his body finally only to have him fall over weaken. The cloak soon vanished leaving him on the ground weaken and breathing heavily. "Shit…seems I… pushed to hard… on myself…." With that moment Grave suddenly passed out from the over use of his own chakra.

Training pts: 0
- 8 Bijuu Control: + 10EXP
- 6 Element Control:
1068 Words
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Solo Training [Bijuu & Doton Control]   Hikari - Solo Training [Bijuu & Doton Control] EmptyMon May 19 2014, 23:41

Bijuu Control
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Solo Training [Bijuu & Doton Control]   Hikari - Solo Training [Bijuu & Doton Control] EmptyMon May 19 2014, 23:41

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 3, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Solo Training [Bijuu & Doton Control]   Hikari - Solo Training [Bijuu & Doton Control] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari - Solo Training [Bijuu & Doton Control]
Page 1 of 1