Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Jikuu Technique Asakura Rinbo | Reunion [Solo Training: Bijuu Control | Elemental Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Jikuu Technique Asakura Rinbo | Reunion [Solo Training: Bijuu Control | Elemental Training] Empty
PostSubject: Jikuu Technique Asakura Rinbo | Reunion [Solo Training: Bijuu Control | Elemental Training]   Jikuu Technique Asakura Rinbo | Reunion [Solo Training: Bijuu Control | Elemental Training] EmptyFri May 16 2014, 12:01

While within the world of Limbo , Grave continued to wonder the darkness alone for a bit knowing he could just get out but chooses not to do so. This was interesting to him to wonder the world of his own creation. But something about the world seemed missing just like he was missing something. Carrying the kinjutsu scroll of Kumo on his back it seemed pointless to have even hidden the Suna kinjutsu scroll. Sighing lightly at this thought his feet continued sinking with each step in to the white sand. This lonely world seemed like everything Grave was feeling even though on the outside he had everything. At least to him it felt like that but it was not what he truly wanted.

Soon an echo of a voice came, 'What has gotten into you, child… you seem more unstable more unsure of yourself than usual. Do not tell me that small little war you had has turned you into a none talking person.' Shaking his head lightly trying to ignore the beast he felt his seal was weakening even more as the long days of him transforming then using the power. "Damn it…now when I am alone you want to talk all you can but it is annoying as hell when you just suddenly come out like that." Being taken to the other world within his mind he could see the beast of the two tailed waving its tails in the air watching him carefully. 'First off child… you sealed me within you I never said I would not come and speak with you. I can choose when I feel like doing something if not then I keep shut until I can say something fool.' Grave tilted his head for a moment confused as to whom the fool was as the two tailed was sealed within him.

Turning to notice the chains that bind the beast seemed like they were melting form the heat of the two tails. "Odd… that has not happen before since the last time I came in here… so why does it happen now." Thinking about it suddenly it dawned on him, as he feared the seal was getting weaker that was placed on him. Sighing heavily he had to make it back to the country in order to take a breather then he could fix the seal. "So… when were you going to tell me you have been melting the chains on it huh?" The two tailed blinked for a moment with its green and yellow eye giving him full attention, 'What are you talking about human?! Tell you what about the chains?' Turning to look behind it the chains started to melt allowing it to full understand what was going on now. "Wait… that means you did not know the seal was weakening… oh…shit this could be very bad in my guess."

Once after noticing the chains were melting the two tailed roared releasing a violent burst of chakra with blue flames mixed into it. Getting pushed back on the giant tower Grave held his ground for a moment watching the beast. As it broke one chain staring him down the two tailed tried to get closer. On the outside he fell to his knees feeling the transformation starting to happen, "Fuck… not right now…" Trying to get in control of himself within the beast roars once more. "No… listen…if you break free within this world… how will you get out? I'm the only one that can open it and if anything even if Raijin opened the gate as well. He can quickly close it as well!" The beast stopped for a moment leaning forward to look at Grave with a curious look. 'So… then you are wishing to make a deal of some sorts?' Nodding to the words from the beast Grave smirked saying, "Yes… listen If you allow me to learn your powers and control them… Then that would mean I'll allow the seal to be released more and you can do whatever the hell you want to."

The beast sat down sitting straight up thinking of this "deal" the human had finally brought to him. For a moment it seemed like a trick in order to strengthen the seal. But looking at the choices the beast had no choice because of the fact that even if the two tails could take control over his body. There was no way out only to wait until one of his allies released it out. This came to be a bigger problem but allowing the human to learn and control the powers that was within it. Did not seem like a bad idea at the time. 'Fine… you have a deal… I will allow you to train in learning to control my powers. But if you do not keep the end of your deal I'll be sure to devour you so you will fall before me understood! The bijuu had finally spoken about it all but it left Grave confused cause of the fact he believed the beast was just wanting to be free. But with that deal happening it would seem the bijuu had something else in mind. Watching it the bijuu stepped back laying back down as Grave was wakening from having to be laying down on the white sand.

With each breath out the white sand flew across the small distance. But a few bits of sand would fly up his nose with each breath he took in. Coughing as he sat up shaking his head, Grave spit the sand that was in his mouth from breathing. "Damn it…what the hell… I guess I passed out dealing with the bijuu somehow. Rubbing his chin for a moment glancing at the dark sky again he sighed just a bit only to remember he needed to train before returning home. Closing his eyes he focused on his chakra for a bit before having make a hand seal slapping it on the ground. Soon boulders from under the earth started to rise up but as white blocks. He soon felt the weakness of the body as the rocks fell to the surface. Sighing once again he knew he was out of chakra. 'Damn… I might be stuck here after all…' The moment finally came with a pull it felt like something was trying to grab his attention after so long. After the small tuck on his sleeve he glanced upward but saw nothing thinking it was the tigers but instead it was the bijuu's chakra forming. 'What… is going on?

Soon the thought of the deal popped back into his head, nodding to this Grave sat down focusing on his own chakra and the bijous having the mixture started to accrue. The first to form was the wave like aura of red. After which Grave stood up looking at the night sky against but his clothing was waving in the release of the chakra. Gripping tightly with his fists the burst of chakra took the form of having two ears poke upward and soon a small tail started to grow. "I… can hold this state any further and the seal will break." Grave said out loud looking at the distance in front of him and behind him. He let out a loud cry into the sky having nothing else to do. Falling to his knees he could feel something starting to take over but was fighting it harshly with his own will. Whispering into his own ear, 'No… no… I have to control it at least this far!!!' Within his mind the two tailed cat jumped up feeling the release of Grave's own chakra pressure, with a wild stare he noticed the influence of the chakra had stopped growing around Grave.

As Grave opened his eyes slowly turning to look at the Kumo Kinjutsu scroll he sighed lightly saying to himself, "You have to stay here… I'm not taking you out just yet." Grave placed his palms on the ground then took the position as though he was a four legged animal. With a loud roar once more the sand shook splitting apart for a bit. Getting into position he quickly darted off leaving nothing but the prints of him standing then leaning over. As he ran through the sand he tried thinking of the one place he wanted to be at the most. After which he stood up on his legs running while making the hand seal needed for his technique. Coming to a sliding stop slapping his hand downward onto the sand he yelled out, "Open!" Soon a spiral started to engulf him. Only for Grave to shoot out in the secret training grounds breaking a few rocks before he came to a complete stop. Sitting up with the chakra dying out around him, the features around him vanished as well his clothes seemed ripped even more from the damage of the transformation. "Great… now I have to change again." Shaking his head Grave started his way towards the elevator to take up to the top level. Opening the closet door for a moment to check a pair of changed out robes. A knock came at the door, "Who is it?" Grave was curious for a moment before the young female walked in noticing Grave's shirt was off. Blushing from the sight of seeing the village leaders upper body she was speechless for a moment, "Yes?" Shaking her head she came back to reality after being in her fantasy world for a short period of time.

Like a bubble popping she jumped for a moment with her red face handing him some documents. "Sir…we finished the studies and data on each of the bijuu like you asked." Grave left his shirt off, for a bit leaning over to take the paper work which explained the bijous in more detailed information. Interested soon sparked into the young man's eyes for a moment before he nodded to the information placing it down on the bed. "Thank you…by the way you are?" The female turned with her long dark hair reaching the middle of her back saying, "I'm the Data Research assistant, Jun it’s a pleasure to meet you as well village leader Asakura Grave." Lifting an eyebrow thinking about it now sighing lightly Grave just spoke softly, "Likewise, miss Jun." As she slowly started to walk out watching Grave turn around to get dress she let out a small screech from behind the door with Grave looking at his door and shook his head with a smile. "Odd people lately…" Finishing up he walked from the room feeling on his hair for a bit.

"I need to take a shower, luck me… I'm just wearing something to get to the bathroom with." Opening the door he had spar clothes in his right hand and a towel in the other. Placing them on the sink he started to run the bath for himself. After several minutes in the bathroom Grave walked out shaking his head thinking for a moment before walking down to look outside to the village that he had worked on. "I guess I should get started on the notes finding out more of what is going on." Walking back up he noticed the information of the bjiuu on the bed still glancing through it all he came to find out about the legends showing the elements of the bijuu and their powers. Placing his hand on his chin he came to find out something. "Odd…we have information regarding tails two through nine. But not the first tailed…I wonder where that information or even that beast could have gone to."

Grave placed the notes within the sealed package once again. Placing it within his robes he sighed lightly thinking he needed to find someone. "I cannot believe all this is happening so fast yet I need to relax and head over to the hospital for a checkup and then fix the seal." After thinking about it he looked to notice the seal's symbol had lines reach each part of the seals design, as though it was going to break. The small lines seemed like cracks but he placed his hand on top of the seal saying lightly, "Hakke Fuin Taipu: Chen - Eight Trigrams Sealing Style: Chen" after he had created the rat hand seal and placed his hands on to it. The Seal started to recover and repair itself strengthen back up. "Nodding to this Grave smiled for a bit saying, "That will do for now, until I can learn to control the powers you give my friend." Smiling at the thought he continued walking outside of his house to head over to the hospital as everyone was greeting him. Grave nodded with a smile having his eyes closed waving his hand.

After reaching the hospital Grave smiled at the nurse that welcomed him, "Hello Asakura Grave how are you doing this morning?" Grave nodded saying lightly, "I'm doing alright for now but I need to see a doctor for a checkup if that is possible?" Soon the nurse started looking through some papers before saying, "Yes that is very possible actually and I'll take you to them right now." Grave nodded to this following the nurse to reach the doctor's office where he was asked to take a seat, "Please relax they'll be right here for you shortly." Waiting calmly for the doctor to appear for that small amount of time Grave could hear the voice of someone coming. Turning to see the door open slowly his eyes started to widen as he jumped up pointing with the doctor pointing at him as well. "YOU!" they both yelled at the same time as though they were just one being.

The first thing he noticed was the golden hue eyes of hers, "Tsuki Sakura!" that moment he looked at her noticing the 17 year old was a doctor now. Only for him to sit back down amazed at how much he had missed of the young girl. Soon afterwards she tilted her head saying, "Asakura Grave! I figured it would be you doing something or causing some trouble somehow…" Sighing to this she placed her left hand softly on her forehead. Grave shook his head looking at her, "Me getting into trouble look who's talking doctor!" Sakura looked at him for a moment blinking saying, "Doctor? No I'm the doctor's assistant smart one!" She was blushing as they were both yelling at one another but another figured walked in staring at both of them, "My… you two seem to get along quite well. Before we could never get "her" to talk or smile. Though I figured you could Asakura Grave." Grave took his attention to see the young male standing behind her. He seemed to be in his mid-twenties with his brown hair only to his neck about the length Grave's use to be. As now he had his hair down between his shoulder blades.

The doctor walked over getting to look at Grave with his vision before having to wave his hand for Sakura to bring the information to take a look at Grave further. "So Asakura Grave, where have you been lately I've been waiting on getting you a checked up for a while now." Grave sighed lightly to the doctor's calm voice but hiding a bit of angered behind it. "I have been training and dealing with some small issues outside of the country." The doctor turned nodding to this saying, "I see and understand sir, we have to keep the country safe and under control with disease and such on our end." Sakura turned her attention to Grave as though she was worried about him. Though there was not much to worry about with the young male as the doctor finished up several minutes later. "There all done, seems you've checked out just fine my friend." Grave stood up shaking his head for a moment before turning back to see Sakura lightly blushing at the sight of Grave's body during the examining of any bruising.

"Thank you sir, I will see you both next time I hope." The doctor nodded to Grave for a bit only to turn back at Sakura noticing her dazed looked. "Sakura… You can go, I'll take care of everything else." She blinked for a moment shaking her head to snap out of it as though she was stuck within the genjutsu placed under her. "But sir, I cannot leave you like this!" The doctor already understood what happened so saying to her calmly. "Look its okay Sakura, Grave has not been to the village in a while you two should catch up on things." Blinking to this only to seem down like she was going to lose him once again if he left she nodded leaving out the room. As she rushed to catch up to Grave whom was already at the front door. She stopped only to breath lightly saying, "Grave…please… wait…" Stopping to turn his attention to her and confused for that moment he tilted his head, "What's up?"

Sakura pulled herself up smiling at him with the sun shining in her silver hair saying lightly, "I've missed you…" Blinking to the information Grave was shocked for a moment but tried to not blush to it all. "I… missed you as well." Reaching out with his right hand out to her, she blinked smiling at it to take it. As they both walked together for a moment, "So, how did you become the doctor's assistant?" She looked up at Grave for a moment before explaining. "Well because I took care of the kids back in Lightning Country. He noticed I had a talent to help others so he asked if I would help him with studies." Grave was amazed at the she was picked by him to do it. "That is wonderful news though for you to be able to helping others even the young ones that you helped before." She nodded having a light blush on her face, "Yes… yes it is actually. What about you though… what have you truly be up to?"

Grave looked away for a moment before turning to look at her, "I've been working on collecting some information then dealing with some other shinobis from a different village. It seems I had to trick them in order to obtain some other information cause of a plan that could harm not just the village but possibly the world. If the information was released to them I could not foresee what will happen. But thinking back to it all I have the right thoughts now." Smiling at him and finally knowing what he was up to she hugged him tightly saying to him softly, "Just don't get hurt please…" Grave blinked for a moment before he nodded at her as they were alone in the park they had walked to. "I will not get hurt… I have you and everyone else watching my back." Smiling to her he knew the words he spoke was truth to him. Before long she pulled off slowly looking up at him with a blush on her face. Nodding to the words that came from his mouth she got ready to leave, "Thank you so much Grave… I have to get going back to my house. I have to make dinner for the children that came with me." Grave nodded to her as she reached up giving him a small peek on the cheek. Blinking to this he stood there looking at her dart off as he placed his hand on his face smiling more.

"Well now… that was interesting…" Soon the voice echoed into his mind, 'Why not just express yourself to her as well. I believe she feels that you want more than just friendship with her.' Grave perked up for a moment only to have his mind calm as he was taking by to the thundering tower that the bijuu sat at the top of. "Why do you want to know that so badly? You never seemed to care about me until I made the deal with you so why now?" Grave was curious to the beast as it sighed shaking his head leaning to lay back down knowing the seal was repaired. "Do not even ignore me!" Grave yelled out with a joking expression before the bijuu turned away mumbling to itself, 'Cause you're interesting to me… or you're really stupid and I'm getting annoyed of it.' Before Grave could even yelled he was pulled out from his mind having someone poking him, "Asakura Grave is it?" Grave turned his attention to the young man that was in front of him. "Yes that would be me how can I help you?"

The young man bowed before him saying, "I'm one that helps with designing the village and came across an issue, the barrier that guards the country and village is still in a weaken state. We need to find a way to boost its effects before having to go through the next battles if we one to break out, I fear that enemies will be able to sneak into the village if we let our guard down." Grave thought for a moment before nodding, "I'll deal with all give me tonight to come up with a way to dealing with it all if that is okay with you?" The young male nodded before vanishing into a cloud of smoke leaving nothing at all. Grave sighed having to figure out what to do in order to power up the barrier but came to the conclusion he had no way of doing it at all. Sighing to the thought he returned to his house only to continue wondering what was going on. As he headed into the study room he began working on several theories of how to power up the barrier before having to go on his missions again. Thinking for a small moment Grave came to the theory of how to power it up but needed to understand how the jutsu was designed using spiritual energy as detection. Thinking back to it now he designed the technique to feel spiritual energy like how the jutsus work within his clan.

Coming to it all he gave the phase one of the village plans to Raijin for safe keepings. "Okay…then its time to being the next phase of the plans then… in order to keep the village safe." Pulling out another scroll that was blanked he started writing down information. Keeping track of everything and making sure he noted it all down. Placing the scroll back on the desk to think about it all the right time to fix everything. "Great… let's see here if I can place the barrier… wait… that's is it I have the perfect idea… But I'll have to get training done first…" Soon hearing a knock at the door Grave pulled his chair out and began walking over to see what was going on. "Hello?" Grave opened the door only to see a box on the ground for a moment he leaned over trying to figure out what it was and noticed the name was to him. Taking the box inside he opened it to see a mask inside of it. "Odd… I've never see anything like this before… Wait!"

Grave thought about it for a moment as he walked to go see something. Looking through his room he came to a conclusion. "Oh man! Its not here it must be back at the apartment in Kumo!" Sighing heavily Grave glanced back at the mask for a moment and noticed the design on it. "I see its like that from before… I wonder than… does that mean this item came from "there"? Coming to the conclusion Grave took the mask to place it on to the desk and continued his research in studying over the data that he remembered from his brother and him working on the technique. "I see I'm going to have to go and deal with training the right way now… But first I'll have to head back to Kumo to obtain what I need before having to deal with everything."

Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Jikuu Technique Asakura Rinbo | Reunion [Solo Training: Bijuu Control | Elemental Training] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jikuu Technique Asakura Rinbo | Reunion [Solo Training: Bijuu Control | Elemental Training]   Jikuu Technique Asakura Rinbo | Reunion [Solo Training: Bijuu Control | Elemental Training] EmptyFri May 16 2014, 12:02

Bijuu Control Number is...
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jikuu Technique Asakura Rinbo | Reunion [Solo Training: Bijuu Control | Elemental Training]   Jikuu Technique Asakura Rinbo | Reunion [Solo Training: Bijuu Control | Elemental Training] EmptyFri May 16 2014, 12:02

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 10
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jikuu Technique Asakura Rinbo | Reunion [Solo Training: Bijuu Control | Elemental Training]   Jikuu Technique Asakura Rinbo | Reunion [Solo Training: Bijuu Control | Elemental Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

Jikuu Technique Asakura Rinbo | Reunion [Solo Training: Bijuu Control | Elemental Training]
Page 1 of 1