Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 5 EmptyFri May 09 2014, 16:15

Son Goku set back noticing the words coming from the boys mouth seemed truthful yet somewhat hiding the real truth behind this cloud of illusion. Before opening his mouth a question was asked about the shinobi's mother. Thinking about it Son Goku nodded, "I did, I was sure her descendent would come here sooner or later. Though I was unsure when that time was as to when that would happen. As for the Mibu child…I have yet to hear from him as well for a while now. Though I am truly unsure where to find him or for even that matter how to find him." Thinking about it for a small moment at the words with a light shaking of his head, "Now…that you have told me how you got here. Why is it you are here to begin with?"
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 5 EmptySat May 10 2014, 10:48

Yukimura took note in the fact that no one knew where Mibu is. Maybe he could find him on his own. If Mibu was as great as the Sage Monkeys made him out to be then Yukimura would personally have to go out and find him and ask him to be his own teacher. When Son Goku spoke of his own mother he was more sure now that he needed to ally with them. They were his only connection to his mother. He then realized that even he didn't truly know why he was here.
"When I first got here I claimed I needed to protect those I love. I realized coming up these steps, I can already do that." he had thought.
"I thought I would need to ally with you because you were my only connection to my mother. But it's the spirit and Willpower of my mother that had guided me all my life." Yukimura continued. He looked at Son Goku now realizing what his true goal.
"I need to know what my purpose is and who I really am." Yukimura said profoundly.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 5 EmptySun May 11 2014, 16:59

Ooc: how much more of this is left. -_-
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 5 EmptySun May 11 2014, 17:02

OOC: Sorry for the wait, I've been busy cause of mother's day and with fixing up some issues with the site that we had. Until you hit the amount required.

Son Goku took note as to what the young shinobi said. With that and hearing of his real goal the behemoth of a beast moved closer to smile at him. "That's a better goal to have yourself, with power those can seem like they are to bring happiness and hope. Yet they get controlled by it sometimes losing themselves taking others lives. To find the answer you seek you need to train and become stronger. Now you want us to ally with you. You seem like a person we would have to honor and teach very well. I accept that alliance with you but understand…betrayal will cause you to lose us so do not dishonor or disrespect me!" Roaring that last part at the young male before leaning back up to take a sit on the ground.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 13 2014, 07:24

OOC: Thanks for the update and let me know if I'm under a 100 words. I'm working from my phone PC is out.

The words of Son Goku struck fear in heart while at the same time reassuring. He agreed then paused for a moment. He raised his hands and stared at Son Goku.
"Sir, Before I do, is there possibly-" Suddenly a little monkey appeared and took the giant bear contract from Yukimura.
"I'll return that for you" the Monkey replied. The monkey opened the contract and placed his hand on the seal of Yukimura's name. Suddenly it began to fade. Than another monkey appeared one with a long tail. Suddenly the tail began to unravel and Yukimura saw a list of names. He then realized the tail of the monkey was the contract. He looked to Son Goku for approval.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 5 EmptyThu May 15 2014, 09:08

OOC: I have a lot of training I need to get done before the event. Can we hurry this thing up?
Can I post while I'm in the quest. My training that is cause I really need to get shit done.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 5 EmptyThu May 15 2014, 13:44

OOC: The event is being moved cause a lot of things are happening so its allow us more time to train. I believe its the 6th of June.

Son Goku laughing heavily at the shinobi curious as to why he waits to sign the contract. "Listen...If you do not wish to be our ally I can truly understand that reason. Some of the people before you were second guessing it as well cause of how strong we can be as well pure strength is our nature." Leaning back on the ground he awaited to see if the shinobi would sign.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16 2014, 13:42

Yukimura now seeing a signal of approval began the process. He took his right thumb and bit down considerably hard enough to the point where he began to bleed. He took the stained blood thumb and began to sign his name. One finished he printed his thumb mark beneath his signature. He ripped a piece of his shirt and wrapped it around his thumb. He could feel a binding force more greater than anything he had ever felt tie him to the contract but it was not something to be spoken of.
"With The reverse summon I can come back and train here" Yukimura said as he stood and began turning. A monkey than appeared to the side of him. It was the same monkey that greeted him at the gate and the same monkey that he saw walking up the stairs to reach son goku. Yukimura turned to the monkey. "Your name is Sun Wukong isn't it?" Yukimura asked. He then remembered the partnership Enma and Hiruzen had.
"King Enma, I humbly request that Sun Wukong Be my partner."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16 2014, 14:56

King Enma looked over at the shinobi tilting his head in confusion. "What are you talking about that's not my choice to make. He has to want to be your partner I cannot force someone to be your partner cause you asked me." Sun Wukong looked over at the shinobi scanning him up and down seeing if he was truthfully of his skills. Before sighing lightly to shake his head. "I do not mind King Enma. It will be a wonderful idea to be partner with him." Sun Wukong walked over to have a hand shake with the shinobi to form their partnership.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16 2014, 15:13

Elated, Yukimura jumped up and down. He looked at Son Goku and then Turned his head to monkey King Enma. Suddenly he felt his mother's presence around him. Some hoe she had affected him and little did Yukimura know, The Sage Monkeys would affect him.
"I have a goal now. To learn all I can from you starting with... Shi Hou was it" Yukimura said. He then turned to Son Goku and looked at him.
"I'm going to set off on a journey to find Mibu. Maybe if I can learn Sword & Staff like he did I will be a better representation of the Sage Monkeys" Yukimura said as he prepared himself. He then looked at Sun Wukong.
"I am elated to be your partner mister Wukong !" Yukimura shouted. Finally he turned towards Enma and bowed as a sign of respect. It was also a gesture of thank you but he was sure Enma would understand.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16 2014, 18:49

OOC: 2 More post guy 2 more... lets just finish this >__<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next