Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 3 EmptySun May 04 2014, 19:10

Yukimura kept silent as he thought for a moment about his mother. He wondered if she had to go through the same thing as him.
"Monkey King Enma," Yukimura began standing up, "My mother has been by here. I feel traces of her chakra." he said as he looked at the world of the Sage Monkeys.
"Was she the last Human here? Why do you have so much Hostility towards Humans? Is It Just Me? What can I do to gain your trust?" he said. In the back he heard a loud roar in the back that vibrated through his system.
"What was that?" Yukimura said to himself. He then turned to King Enma and began to plead with him once more.
"I've heard you and I have listened. Just tell me what I must do and I will do it without question!" Yukimura said. He was adamant now about receiving help to become a better shinobi from the Sage Monkeys.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 05 2014, 02:35

Enma heard the young man's voice once more giving him his undivided attention making sure he knew to listen carefully this time. The boy began ranting on about something that even Enma was losing track of but knew of what the boy was asking and thought about it long and hard before nodding saying, "Ah…no the last human to come thru this place was known as Mibu Kyoshina. Strange young man with red eyes…though he proved to us that he could control his own physical and spiritual abilities. We allied ourselves with him because of the fact we believed him to be an heir to his clan. I have hostility towards you because disrespected me. That was a stupid question to even bring up young man."

The Monkey shook his head for a moment to look at the sky before hearing the roar smirking at this he turned his attention away from the entrance saying, "That was a victory cry…it seems one of the best of the monkey clan has defeated another in hand-to-hand combat…our style is quiet unique…"Shi Hou." Meaning stone monkey…a powerful style that allows one's inner strength to be pushed to higher levels. Though…only one way to even obtain that style is to become allied with us and our supreme commander must allow it."

Thinking back to it as he shook his head," As for the chakra you sense of another I'm unaware of the person or mother for that matter my memory has been fading with this old age of course…but I'm giving you permission to travel further with me…come we'll head to the ring so you can see the style first hand." Enmn yawned as he jumped into the trees swinging towards the north-eastern part of the land. With the entrance closing as he was leaving it behind.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 05 2014, 09:28

Yukimura followed as he began to ponder on the Supreme Commander. That meant monkey King Enma wasn't the leader. Than why was he the monkey king. Then the story of Mibu. Who was he. He wondered if he was still alive. He realized that he was heading deeper into the kingdom of the sage monkeys. The world more denser he was getting more and more accommodated to it. The water beneath them was a dreamy like blue. He had never seen water so pure, so untainted. When they arrived at the box ring. Again Yukimura was astounded.
"They... They're huge!" Yukimura yelled. Each blow created a huge gust of wind that forced Yukimura to send chakra down to his feet to remain connected to the ground.
"Enma, Mibu... What happened to him? And this supreme commander of yours, who is he?" Yukimura replied.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 05 2014, 16:08

As Enma watch the two battle it out with the gust shooting upwards. He shook his head smiling as he gripped tighter on the staff nodding lightly as another about his height came offering him a drink of green tea. "Thank you…Yukimura would you like some green tea?" Watching as he felt that Yukimuar was amazed about their height he shook his head lightly once more. "Its not always the size its about the pride to push to the next level of understanding one's true nature." When he was asked about Mibu Kyoshina Enma thought for a moment before looking back saying, "Ah…that man grew up to be well respected master of the sword. Though he was only known to used one his father created for him. A very powerful Nodachi I believe, he left it here one time but returned to use it so he could claim his heir to the Mibu Clan."

Placing his foot on his chin to think about it Enma nodded saying, "I believe he's still alive as well but what he's up to I'm unsure of as he always seemed to be doing his own thing with that title "King of Mibu." Drinking the tea once more Enma had placed his foot down to stay straight again." As the next question was asked Enma lightly said, "You are a curious one…are supreme commander is a strange one he was born with the body of a gorilla but with four tails. He is known as the King of the Sage Monkeys. He learns the true force of the nature…he's name is Son Goku."
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 05 2014, 19:58

Yukimura watched as the monkeys continued exchanging blows till they were finally over. The monkey with the Tiger stripe coat had won. Yukimura felt he knew that one more than the others but kept his thoughts to himself. He listened while Enma mentioned the story of Mibu who was the previous contract summoner. He wondered if his mother had any connection to him. "I have to seek him out" Yukimura said to himself. He turned his head King Enma who had offered him Tea. In respect Yukimura raised his right hand and shook his head at the same time giving him a gesture of no. He then respectfully bowed and replied "If you could please, I would like to see Son Goku." His voice was calm and polite yet it still resonated with a bit of assertiveness. He waited there until he received a response.

SN: A, not meaning to complain but I'm trying insert my past here and your like blantely disregarding it lol. I understand your king monkey Emma but again... Like dude its still my character. I don't mean to sound rude but you know, I'm going after these monkeys because I wanted there to be a family connection. B, don't say it isn't possible that there can be a family connection cause its non-cannon. You just inserted your own Mibu in there. -_-. Monkey people are never depicted as sword users more staff than anything. And I would Really not like you adding thing in there like Shi Hou. I kinda want to create my own style in there. I don't mean to sound annoying but these things are bothering me.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06 2014, 19:00

OOC: You must understand we changed the line up for you allowing these to allowed, that doesn't mean the character designed we had for them were meant to be changed. Yes Monkey's did train using staffs. But that doesn't mean someone with a sword couldn't not learn a sword afterwards. I added "Mibu" cause they are one of few things that original designed with monkey's summons same for "Shi Hou". I do not mind a family tied but understand Enma is older now.

Turning to make his attention to the shinobi Enma had paused for a bit, "Seek him out, good luck with that. Though I would say you'd need to be trained in fighting for it though." Hearing the young man asked about seeing Son Goku, Enma thought about it while looking at the sun for a moment to get a feel of the time. Having a light sigh escape from his lips before smiling. "Sure I do not see the harm in it though." Starting to walk pass the arena to where stairs leaded where three statues of monkeys that one covered its eyes, the other its mouth the final one its ears.

Climbing the stairs was going to be a small feat even though there was hundreds of them. "At the top is the temple of all those that came before us. But within the temple is the one we call Son Goku. He's the one that watches over us but teaches more about ourselves."
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07 2014, 09:01

Yukimura bowed respectfully as he began to walk away from Monkey King Enma. He stopped in his tracks and then turned around to see the Monkey had a more serious face. The unspoken silence was understood by both parties. He turned and looked at the closest tree near him and began to climb it. Again this was another bad mistake. The air here was completely thicker than the air at the base of the tree. It probably explained why all the trees were so grand, sturdy and thick. He noticed a path that head up the volcano. A piece of him told him that was the way. Another piece told him he would die if he tried to continue on that way.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07 2014, 09:11

He dropped down and gasped for air. His body was still adjusting fast though which was something that amazed him. He turned his head toward the temple and the fleet of stairs. Not only did the staircase seem to never end but the stairs were thick. The temple resembled more of Chinese feel with curved roof edges and clacking kind of tile. Yukimura began to make his way to the temple stood on the first step. Immediately a sense of pain shot up through his leg and to his brain. He looked down at his foot and wonder if he had broken anything.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07 2014, 09:17

Yukimura would later come to find out it was something about the material of the steps that his body wasn’t use to which caused the pain. Yukimura continued with each step inflicting himself with pain. Yukimura got to the first platform and released a head sigh. He fell to the ground and turned his head as he panted. Beside him sat a monkey in a tiger stripe uniform meditating.
“Who are you?” The monkey asked questioned Yukimura. By now, the whole talking monkey Idea had grown on him and he was accustomed to it.
“I am Yukimura,” He said struggling to breathe.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07 2014, 09:21

“No human ever makes it up the mountain their first try.” The monkey said solemnly as he watched Yukimura get up. Yukimura said nothing as he began to stretch his limbs. He loosened his hands a bit then clenched them back into a fist. It was a quick change but already Yukimura’s body had adjusted to the limited air pressure. Although going up would be worse he was more prepared as to having experienced it. He took his walk up the first step and again that pain that he felt coming up the 1st flight of stairs returned this time it was magnified by two.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07 2014, 09:26

He had gotten halfway through the second flight of stair when he fell to the ground and began to pant heavily. His body was struggling to keep with the demand based off what limited capabilities he had.
“This place is designed… to push the limits” Yukimura said coughing to himself. Immediately a good idea began to flash into the mind of Yukimura. When he had opened the gates earlier his body responded well to the atmosphere. He shot a beam of chakra to his brain and unlocked the first gate. Though feeling less restricted, Yukimura would still need more if he was to push to the top of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next