Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] Empty
PostSubject: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] EmptyThu Jun 05 2014, 09:47

In front of him a white fire illuminated the darkness that surrounded him. Next to the fire was the Senju King Hashirama and another gloomy more depressing person he presumed to be death.
“Is this what it’s like to be dead?” He asked himself in his mind. But his thoughts were projected outward and the two looked up at him and said nothing. It was an awkward situation.
“Well, look at the time. I’m going to start heading back to the Human worl” Yukimura said as he began walking into the darkness. When he saw another source of light he walked towards it until he realized he had been walking in circles arriving right back where he started.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] EmptyThu Jun 05 2014, 10:33

The death god stood there looking at the foolish boy as he watched him walk around in a circle it seemed, it's questions foolish and incoherent. "This is neither the death world, nor the living realm, this is the realm in between, and you've been found wanting still." it said, it's voice cold and distant as if it once lived.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] EmptyThu Jun 05 2014, 13:18

"This couldn't get any creepier" Yukimura muttered underneath his breath. He sat next to the fire but odly enough it wasn't producing heat. In fact nothing was producing heat. He could feel no heat from the Shinigami or the other man that stood with him.
"Okay, well how do I get back to the realm of the living?" Yukimura asked as he patted himself down trying to keep his body warm. He stared at the Shinigami and was hoping he wouldn't do the cold thing with his breath again. It was not something Yukimura was particularly fond of. Something about the other man also seemed vaguely familiar.
"Who are you?" Yukimura asked directing his attention to the other presence at the fire with them.

So i kinda snuck Hashirama in here as well just to tell me I am a senju and that i have his bloodline. And also your suppose to make the deal for me i guess.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] EmptyThu Jun 05 2014, 23:55

The death god looked at the young man before him again and remained still, when the boy spoke it spoke hollow empty words and it just remained still, "Child, you have much to learn about life, but first you must give me a reason to give you life back, otherwise you'll walk these empty lands for ever, no one to talk to, no one to communicate with." it said as empty and silent as possible.

The man that was sitting by the fire was of no concern to anyone at the time, he just remained there by the fire, obviously able to keep warm by the fire's warmth.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] EmptySun Jun 08 2014, 08:12

Yukimura was in shock as he stood in the voidness. He couldn't believe that death seemed so calm. Surely there must have been a place with raging fire and demons constantly tearing away at your skin. But still, even more so, Yukimura had not finished his way on earth. He hadn't discovered anything about his family and why they disappeared, nor had he discovered who he truly was. Nor would his name surely go down in the stuff of legends. His life had been just a meaningless waist so far. He turned to the Death God and began to speak.
"There are those who valued life more than anything. I threw a life away to help someone gain power. But I want to return so that I can discover life for myself and I need to return to find out what happened to my clan once Hashirama & Tobirama died."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] EmptySun Jun 08 2014, 12:09

Shinigami just stood there and looked at the boy before he laughed a cold hollow voiced laugh, but it didn’t even look like his body moved at all, it looked at the boy before him before it moved closer, “Life is my playground, yours was taken and smashed by someone else, when that happens you end up here sometimes.” It said before it stopped moving forward to look Yukimura in the face now, “your words are as hollow and empty as my body, anything you are to learn you’d surely forget in the realm of the living.” It added.

If one looked over at the fire one would noticed Hashirama was accompanied by Tobirama now, their mouths moved but no sound came out at all, Tobirama’s body language was full of concern and doubt, while Hashirama remained calm and within deep thought.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] EmptySun Jun 08 2014, 12:58

Yukimura’s attention slowly drifted away to the vague and familiar faces behind Shinigami.
“Those two,” he said to himself, “I know them” He turned to face the Shinigami and looked at him.
“I want to make a deal with you Shinigami, I want to talk to those two and then I would like to go back to earth… remembering what they told me,” He said as he moved closer to the Shinigami. The closer he got the colder his body felt. He was completely unsure if this was safe or not but he was serious about meeting those two.
“In exchange… I will provide you with a soul a month” Yukimura said.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] EmptySun Jun 08 2014, 13:09

Standing still and stopping it looked to the two before he floated over and turned before the image of Hashirama and Tobirama vanished into the darkness that surrounded them, "I refuse such a deal, I'm the one giving you deals to agree too, not the other way around boy, unless you want to wonder these cold dark realms for ever." The Shinigami replied as it turned to find itself flustered, but foolishly enough the boy would never see his emotions or reactions as he was nothing but the shadows of death and endless loneliness.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] EmptySun Jun 08 2014, 13:16

Yukimura said nothing for a moment as he sat there in the cold silence. The future of his clan depended on these next few moments with those two and his life as well. Yukimura would need to accept the deal the shinigami would offer. But there was no certainty that Yukimura would even get a chance to speak to them.
"Those two figures," Yukimura began, "They must be-" He said to himself. He nodded. Without a doubt those were the leaders of his own clan. They could possibly tell him how to get stronger and how to become a great ninja.
"Shinigami," Yukimura asked pursing the ghost, "What is your deal" He said bowing before Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] EmptySun Jun 08 2014, 13:26

The shinigami faded into the shadows before appearing behind Yukimura, "why are you so interested in those two men? they may never leave my realm of shadows and death, why are you so reluctant to talk to these two men?" it asked as it reached its long bone fingers from under the cloak from behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] Empty

Back to top Go down

Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next