Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 2 EmptySat May 03 2014, 14:17

Though quite difficult Yukimura had been able to make it through to the other side of the cave and found a region more beautiful than other. Besides the extreme abundance of monkeys, the region was an entire valley. He wondered how all of this fit inside of the entire mountain. The valley was very green and had a giant river that stretched through the land. Though one place in particular stood out to him. It was a giant tree that dwarfed anything he had ever seen in his life. There was nothing that big on the other side of the cave. He was about to move forward when he was stopped by the same monkey who pushed him ton finding the cave.
“You musn’t step on the land yet. Not until Monkey King Enma Approves you.” The monkey said and disappeared.

OKAY NOW i need manager Interaction.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 2 EmptySat May 03 2014, 15:48

Walking carefully from behind a bush with a staff in his right hand the Monkey King Enma, glancing over at the young person that had stepped into his land. Shaking his head lightly and turning his attentions to the young man. "What is it you want human?" This did not seem odd at all to him as he watched and awaited the answer from the human.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 2 EmptySat May 03 2014, 16:03

Yukimura stood upright still in the cave entrance awaiting to step on the land when the monkey had approached. He was a ferocious figure heavily chiseled. Yukimura could sense traces of his mother's chakra within the monkey. Yukimura had come to conclusion that they must have been partners at one point in time.
"My mother, She must have been the last one to have a contract with you" Yukimura said. His mind raced with all the knowledge that he had of the Sage Monkeys.
"I've been able to summon the bears of Ysgramor. But they don't have a power to change the world." Yukimura continued showing King Enma the bear scroll he already carried.
"My Brother Koujin told me I might find that power with you. So I have sought out the sage Monkeys in search of that power." Yukimura finished.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 2 EmptySat May 03 2014, 16:44

Jabbing the staff into the ground allowing him to fixing his black suit and cracking his back lightly, he noticed the young man and shook his head before turning away pulling the staff with his long white tail. With a deep voice he would seem angry but instead it was more of a calm tone coming out as he looked at his homeland. But before long he spoke to the young man again saying.

"You came...looking for power...then you came to the wrong place." Enma said calmly.

Taking note to the bear's contract with the young man he was more or less upset because of the fact he did not understand what it meant to have a contract with them.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 2 EmptySat May 03 2014, 17:06

Yukimura now stepped on the land and it got a little heavier to breathe. It was like as if the land was built to push a mammal's body to perfection. Even the gravity made him feel heavier. Yukimura walked closer and stood next to the monkey.
"I need to change the world. I want to end suffering. You must understand my reasoning!" Yukimura said now starting to get upset.
"You've probably killed more than me!" Yukimura said now grabbing the cloth of the monkey shirt
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 2 EmptySat May 03 2014, 17:41

As Enma felt the young man come without his permission he was quickly grabbed but broke free placing one palm around the man's wrist and the other into his stomach and flipping the young man over his head. Aiming at the ground as the staff quickly came aiming at the young man's neck. Clearing his throat he spoke with anger this time making sure he got the point through to him perfectly.

"I did not misunderstand you one bit! I heard you as clear as water." Enma looked more at him angered before moving the staff closer to his neck saying as well. "Yes...I've killed many and its to protect my homeland and you have entered it without my permission which means...you have to be killed!"
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 2 EmptySat May 03 2014, 18:26

Immediately, Yukimura began releasing his chakra pressure around him. He moved the staff aside and stood. His hair began rising defying the basis of gravity itself. He could feel the muscles of his own body began to release and he could feel more control. Veins in his hand began to bulge as well as his skin began to grow to a darker red. Yukimura could feel strength coming from the power of the eight gates.
"If that's the case then be that as it may. I will fight you! Because just like you I am willing to die for the Senju Blood as well as my country." He said. He removed his weights and stood upright. It was obvious he was going to have to pull out everything in his arsenal in order to be the King of the Monkeys.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 2 EmptySat May 03 2014, 21:12

Placing his staff behind his back while watching the young man get up and change. Shaking his head Enma looked at the young man walking past him and pointed to the entrance way. Angry with the answers the young one spoke from his mouth.

"Leave this land now...and never come back. You come into here and disrespect me, then you question me as though I was a chimp. Now you raise your fists for a battle. Leave now...do not return here until you learn to respect those that you are wanting to teach you."

As Enma said he continued walking off to look at a plant that reminded him of the peaceful times he had before he started helping the world outside.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 2 EmptySun May 04 2014, 08:49

The eight gates closed and Yukimura's body returned to normal. His hair was now falling down covering his face and shame. His eyes scoured for the answers within the grass.
"I don't... I don't know what it is I have to do" Yukimura said. A gentle breeze picked up and carried the falling tears of Yukimura before the reached the ground.
"I don't know, what to say or what to do to prove my honor" he continued.
"Truth is I'm not worthy. I have lied and killed and have had no motive" Pictures of Koujin, Hayabusa, The beast country and the Senju Clan began appearing through his mind. Then the image of Konoha, a dream Hashirama died for, appeared in his head.
"It's true King Enma. I do need power and I do would like to be known for my abilities but, the need to protect Beast Country, Konoha & My clan is greater. Just please help me protect them. I will do anything" Yukimura now said completely bowing before Monkey King Enma.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 2 EmptySun May 04 2014, 11:55

The Monkey King had finally stopped with looking at the planet then turned his attention back to the young shinobi before shaking his head. "You earn trust and respect by following the orders of those that are higher than you. More or less even when visiting their home, you do not just walk into the house wearing your shoes it disrespect. So why would I allow you to train or better yet ally yourself with us if you basically came in with your shoes on in my house."

The staff that was held by Enma soon was placed back into the ground before walking over to the shinobi that was bowing before him. Shaking his head lightly hitting the boy upside the head. "You must show more respect from now on. Next time I will not allow you to be able to ally with us ever. Then things you want to protect will fall because you lacked the discipline needed to obtain my trust. Is that understood young man!"

Enma was showing a bit of anger at the boy to prove his point across wondering if it was even working. Though he highly doubt cause of the actions that were done before hand.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 2 EmptySun May 04 2014, 19:10

Yukimura kept silent as he thought for a moment about his mother. He wondered if she had to go through the same thing as him.
"Monkey King Enma," Yukimura began standing up, "My mother has been by here. I feel traces of her chakra." he said as he looked at the world of the Sage Monkeys.
"Was she the last Human here? Why do you have so much Hostility towards Humans? Is It Just Me? What can I do to gain your trust?" he said. In the back he heard a loud roar in the back that vibrated through his system.
"What was that?" Yukimura said to himself. He then turned to King Enma and began to plead with him once more.
"I've heard you and I have listened. Just tell me what I must do and I will do it without question!" Yukimura said. He was adamant now about receiving help to become a better shinobi from the Sage Monkeys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next