Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 6 EmptyFri May 16 2014, 18:49

OOC: 2 More post guy 2 more... lets just finish this >__<
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 6 EmptyFri May 16 2014, 19:20

Son Goku's attention seemed off for a bit but shrugged to the words of the shinobi that was planning to find the Mibu boy. That then had Son Goku lean forward saying, "You should not mess with the Mibu Clan, as they are sacred about their land then anything." Son Goku looked at King Enma knowing he knew more of the clan then anything. "That is true...as the clan themselves only come out when its time for them. They stay to themselves in their land which is even more hidden then ours."

King Enma then noticed the gesture that the boy did nodding to it. Son Wukong just looked at Yukimura for a moment sighing, "Yeah Its nice and all but you should learn that style only if you want to not mimic someone else."
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 6 EmptyFri May 16 2014, 20:04

With the idea of Mibu being quickly shot down Yukimura advanced his agenda.
"Then I want to learn everything I can from you guys. History, Fighting Styles, Jutsu." Yukimura said. He then turned to Son Goku and looked at him seriously.
"I want to be strong enough to train with you on par level" Yukimura said referencing to Son Goku's Strength. It was also noted to Yukimura that his family Heirlooms would need to be collected soon. He released a sigh.
"If any case. I need to head back to Beast Country. Uchiha Hayabusa is expecting me soon" he said as he began making his way. He stopped and turned to Sun Wukong.
"Coming?" He asked as he stood there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 6 EmptyFri May 16 2014, 20:37

Sun Wukong turned to look at him saying, "I cannot stay out that long I'll be summoned back here. Its how our contracts work truly, which is why we can only fight outside in your world for so long." Sighing to that he looked up at Son Goku, "Sun Wukong, is right we are not allowed to stay within your world for that long. As well, Fighting Style, Jutsus and History you'd have to have a long time to talk with me or any other about all those. Sun Wukong, How about this I'll allow you for just one day to go and I'll call you back when time is up." Sun Wukong turned his attention to Son Goku and nodded to that as he began to following Yukimura.

"Let's get going that way we can be settled easier. With each others way of fighting for now."
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 6 EmptySat May 17 2014, 07:35

Yukimura bowed respectfully to Son Goku who allotted them extra time. As they began Yukimura realized he would have a lot to learn. The first thing though would be to learn the wood release element, then next would be to unlock the rest of the six gates, and then finally Yukimura would need to be able to make his own affinity. This was all to be done simultaneously with the Sage Monkeys training. He was to hopefully learn some final style while unlocking some great ability. It was a lot for Yukimura to take in at once but he was ready. He knew at the end of the Journey he would have long discovered his purpose. Though the questioned that now lingered on in his mind would be, was he strong enough to fulfill that purpose. As the exited the cave Yukimura could feel gravity and air return to normal. His body felt a bit stronger but that was beyond the point.
"So Sun Wukong, Shall we begin" Yukimura said. And the two began immediately training together. After the day finished Yukimura realized it was time to head back to beast country. Uchiha Hayabusa would surely be awaiting the results of his failed mission. Though in Yukimura's own defense he had never really failed a mission. He just had yet to complete it.

and we are done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6