Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue May 06 2014, 19:00

OOC: You must understand we changed the line up for you allowing these to allowed, that doesn't mean the character designed we had for them were meant to be changed. Yes Monkey's did train using staffs. But that doesn't mean someone with a sword couldn't not learn a sword afterwards. I added "Mibu" cause they are one of few things that original designed with monkey's summons same for "Shi Hou". I do not mind a family tied but understand Enma is older now.

Turning to make his attention to the shinobi Enma had paused for a bit, "Seek him out, good luck with that. Though I would say you'd need to be trained in fighting for it though." Hearing the young man asked about seeing Son Goku, Enma thought about it while looking at the sun for a moment to get a feel of the time. Having a light sigh escape from his lips before smiling. "Sure I do not see the harm in it though." Starting to walk pass the arena to where stairs leaded where three statues of monkeys that one covered its eyes, the other its mouth the final one its ears.

Climbing the stairs was going to be a small feat even though there was hundreds of them. "At the top is the temple of all those that came before us. But within the temple is the one we call Son Goku. He's the one that watches over us but teaches more about ourselves."
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 07 2014, 09:01

Yukimura bowed respectfully as he began to walk away from Monkey King Enma. He stopped in his tracks and then turned around to see the Monkey had a more serious face. The unspoken silence was understood by both parties. He turned and looked at the closest tree near him and began to climb it. Again this was another bad mistake. The air here was completely thicker than the air at the base of the tree. It probably explained why all the trees were so grand, sturdy and thick. He noticed a path that head up the volcano. A piece of him told him that was the way. Another piece told him he would die if he tried to continue on that way.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 07 2014, 09:11

He dropped down and gasped for air. His body was still adjusting fast though which was something that amazed him. He turned his head toward the temple and the fleet of stairs. Not only did the staircase seem to never end but the stairs were thick. The temple resembled more of Chinese feel with curved roof edges and clacking kind of tile. Yukimura began to make his way to the temple stood on the first step. Immediately a sense of pain shot up through his leg and to his brain. He looked down at his foot and wonder if he had broken anything.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 07 2014, 09:17

Yukimura would later come to find out it was something about the material of the steps that his body wasn’t use to which caused the pain. Yukimura continued with each step inflicting himself with pain. Yukimura got to the first platform and released a head sigh. He fell to the ground and turned his head as he panted. Beside him sat a monkey in a tiger stripe uniform meditating.
“Who are you?” The monkey asked questioned Yukimura. By now, the whole talking monkey Idea had grown on him and he was accustomed to it.
“I am Yukimura,” He said struggling to breathe.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 07 2014, 09:21

“No human ever makes it up the mountain their first try.” The monkey said solemnly as he watched Yukimura get up. Yukimura said nothing as he began to stretch his limbs. He loosened his hands a bit then clenched them back into a fist. It was a quick change but already Yukimura’s body had adjusted to the limited air pressure. Although going up would be worse he was more prepared as to having experienced it. He took his walk up the first step and again that pain that he felt coming up the 1st flight of stairs returned this time it was magnified by two.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 07 2014, 09:26

He had gotten halfway through the second flight of stair when he fell to the ground and began to pant heavily. His body was struggling to keep with the demand based off what limited capabilities he had.
“This place is designed… to push the limits” Yukimura said coughing to himself. Immediately a good idea began to flash into the mind of Yukimura. When he had opened the gates earlier his body responded well to the atmosphere. He shot a beam of chakra to his brain and unlocked the first gate. Though feeling less restricted, Yukimura would still need more if he was to push to the top of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 07 2014, 09:36

He closed his eyes and formed the rat hand seal in his hands. Immediately he could feel his strength returning to him as the second gate opened up.
“Second Gate Open: Gate of Healing” Yukimura said. His body opened up and a surge of chakra began to over come him. He forced his hands closer together and began to send chakra to his spinal cord.
“Third Gate open: Gate of Life” He replied Immediately his skin became a darker red and his body was now at 100% full capacity.
“I need to train myself to survive without these eight gates” He said as he began to make way for the top of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 07 2014, 09:42

He arrived at the top of the stairs and was essentially amazed. Son Goku wasn’t just huge. He was massive. He held huge horns that protruded from his forehead. His biceps and muscles were essentially bulging from his chest. His teeth were massive. His breath, well he could have worked on it just a bit.
“Uqh Mister Son Goku! Name’s Senju Yukimura and I would like to kindly ask to ally with the Sage Monkey’s!” Yukimura replied as he began to sit down and await for the large gorilla to recognize his presence. Yukimura noticed something strange, King Enma had told him Son Goku was born with four tails.

Manager Interaction again.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 08 2014, 06:18

WARNING
This is a reminder to both parties, that you are both at your 3 strike after this the quest will count as a failure. Reasons as to why, Manager Interaction is started after the 1 post of the Player. As they are giving control the Staff to play all NPC's within the quest. That means the Player has no control over any. The same goes with exams, etc if the Staff is controlling them the Player cannot create an NPC to control.

Grave: As manager what Heise said is true, You cannot disregard the information that is given to about his "Mother" nor "Past." You are playing a character within his storyline of the site. I will not allow you to ignore it. If this happens further you'll lose your position, being bumped down to Member Status for 2 weeks as punishment. Mibu and Shi Hou were created for the Monkey King Enma for further background yes, but allow player's background to tie into it thank you.

Heise: You must understand as well, that their is not much information to go off with what we know. The staff are allowed to add somethings but not disregard a Player's information. As well, The fact you started this quest 10 posts ahead without Staff Interaction, Then controlled an NPC afterwards to find location, After which controlled another leaving behind "Enma" to escape Staff Interaction.

I have been watching carefully but kept quiet until the 3rd strike. Please note, Manager Interaction Quests again are to help keep balance of stronger quest. Allowing others that are doing a different quest to caught up on their own if "New" to the system. That is all I will like to say. But as stated above this is the Warning and ONLY warning you get.
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 08 2014, 06:36

Well I mean, I had to like find the place so there was really no reason for him. I thought the manager only controls the Boss and SS boss.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 08 2014, 07:03

No, they control all NPC, you are fine I've given my warning I just want you both to understand that. I also made it known for the others.
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]   Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey To The West PT. 1 [Manager Interaction Needed][Monkey Scroll Quest]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next