Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 15:17

“Now hold on… I didn’t mean…”
“It sure sounds that way, Uncle…” Hayabusa suggested. “But, it’s whatever. You know, because…”
“NOW LISTEN HERE, BOY!” Genshin yelled, shooting up in anger. Hayabusa’s eyes shot wide open. “THIS LEVEL OF DISRESPECTFUL IS NOT WHO YOU ARE!” after a few moments pause, Genshin sat back down, as people looked at them in the VIP section. “You have detached yourself from your teachings...” he said. Hayabusa looked at him, before handing his head low.
“Hayabusa… there is a darkness in you that you seem to have a hard time managing.” Genshin said to him.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 19:23

Hayabusa smirked a little, as he thought in his head ‘Yea… tell me about it.’
“It has to be managed… or you will let it consumed by it. You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” He said.
“I… I am sorry…” Hayabusa said to him. He bowed his head slightly. This was not a play by Hayabusa. He was actually seeing how distant he has been with this family during his time as Shadow. Hayabusa sighed, as he took a drink out of his cup. He looked up as his great uncle.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 19:38

“You are right…” Hayabusa said. “I ask you for your forgiveness.” He said.
“Yea… well listen… the first thing of the day I want to give you…” he said. Genshin performed a few seals before placing his hand on Hayabusa’s head. It had been a seal Genshin had created himself. Hayabusa wondered what had just been done to him. Genshin then put his pointer and middle finger on the forefront of Hayabusa’s head. Hayabusa felt a certain kind of expansion in his mind that he hadn’t felt before. It was as if something was literally installed into his thought process.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 19:46

“What did you just do?” Hayabusa asked him. Genshin sat back down.
“I have transferred some of my knowledge and skill sets to you. You will have to learn them yourself, however, the knowledge to learning them have been put into you.”
“How did you do it…” Hayabusa asked. But right after he asked, he realized he knew the answer. “You sealed it into me…” Hayabusa said. “That’s… brilliant.” He said.
“Yes… indeed it is. Put it to good use. Now…” Genshin began. He stood up and put money on the table. “It is about time we head somewhere else.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 23:11

“Indeed…” Hayabusa said. He stood up as well. He turned and followed Genshin as he walked out of the restaurant. Throughout the day, they had visited many places, one being amongst the dojo that Genshin had been in charge of. Upon enter the dojo, there had to be at least 100 children there and about 20 instructers, most in which were a part of his clan. The lot all stopped what they were doing to look at the two. They then all bowed.
“Lord Genshin…” one proclaimed, which had been a child. The instructors looked at the kid with fear.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 23:19

“Address the Village Leader first.” He said.
“You see…” Genshin said. “You are so distant, the kids no longer know your face.
“I get it, sensei.” Hayabusa said.
“I am sorry, Lord Hayabusa.” The child said.
“Do not apologize. In this dojo, and mostly outside of here, this man, your sensei, should be addressed first by you younglings.” He said. From behind, Genshin smiled. There had been the rekindled respect that his brother, sister, and Uncle had been looking and waiting for.
“Now… continue with your training. I am just a citizen looking to see what’s going on… carry on…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2