Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~The Set Up~ {Christine|Shadow}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~The Set Up~ {Christine|Shadow} Empty
PostSubject: Beast Country: ~The Set Up~ {Christine|Shadow}   Beast Country: ~The Set Up~ {Christine|Shadow} EmptyFri Apr 25 2014, 10:08

The full moon had been high in the sky, beaming down on the world below. The white haired girl had sipped on her saki, as she awaited at the mercenary’s tavern. It had been one of the places that the Black Spider Clan had gotten their members. She knew that she would be able to find somebody who would want to take this million ryo off of her hands. She smirked as she had finally saw a few men come in together. As they sat at their table and ordered drinks, Christie walked up to the table.
“Mind if I take a seat?” she said. The biggest of the bunch waved his hand, shooing her away.
“Get lost lady…” he said. She then took out but a quarter of the money that she had been given by Shadow. She threw it on the table. They all jumped up, preparing to grab it.
“DO NOT! Touch it…” she said. “The moment you touch it, you are bound to me.”
“Screw you, dumb bitch…” one of the small of the four said. He grabbed the money and took a swing at her. She dodged backwards, right before thrust her piercing hand into his neck. With the same hand, with an ever quicker jab, she grabbed his right eye and ripped it out. She threw it on the table, on top of the money. The man yelled in pain. She jabbed once more at his throat, cutting off his vocal chords temporarily. She looked at the rest.
“Well now… are we all in?” she asked. The remaining three looked at each other.
“Ok…” the leader said. “We’re listening.” He said. Christie sat down.
“Have any of you heard of Gesshoku Village, of Beast Country?”
“Beast Country?” one of them asked.
“Remember…” the other said. “I told you about some of our guys going to that village that was open to criminals and do gooders alike?”
“Yea… you mean that one that I said might be a trap?”
“Yes…”
“Well…” Christie began. “I assure you… it wasn’t a trap. It really is suitable for all of us.”
“Continue…” the leader said.
“Well… the leader of the dark ops, which would be us criminals, has a special mission that he wants done. But, it is class SS crime, and very dangerous. Once you agree to it, the one million Ryo job is yours.”
“A million… ha… there is only a quarter of that here.”
“Well see… this will require a bunch of you. Maybe a squad of twenty. You need to bribe them. With this…” she said, showing the remaining three quarters of a million Ryo. All of them stood up.
“What’s to say we won’t take that from you right now.”
“Try it… and find out…” she said. One of the men began to make a move before realizing he had been wrapped around the waist by one of the snakes. Same for the other. She smirked.
“Fine…” he sat down. She did as well. The other two just stood.
“Get them off.” The leader said.
“No… insurance…” she said. She smirked. “Anyway. So… the leader of this village… he single handedly took down the One Tailed Beast and tamed him, moving him to his country. We want you to stage a capture attempt…” she said.
“What are you, nuts?”
“Listen… find yourselves official Iwa wear. And seventeen guys. And go in and start a ruckus. That’s all…” she said.
“And split a million twenty ways? No thank you.”
“No… three ways…” she said. “You see… make these other seventeen believe the mission is real. They will die trying to capture the beast. On the other hand, you run when the battle gets real. I will show up on the scene and chase you myself. Me and only me.”
“Uh huh… alright…” he said. He grabbed the money. “I’m in.” he said.
“Very well… Xash…” she said. Xash had slivered off of one, and held on to the leader. “Find yourselves some people, get Iwa gear, and meet me at the southernest part of Earth Country in thirty hours…” she said. “Be sure to pick people who deserve death… prisoners even…” she said. They smirked.
“We know just the place…”
“Very well…” she said. She turned, and Nishash slivered to her and up her leg, as she walked off.

A day and a half later, Christie awaited by moonlight for the gentlemen. Slowly, they came from the woodworks, with false ANBU masks and dressed Rock Ninja. They could’ve fooled her into thinking they were really Iwa ninja. The man’s build was obvious enough for her to know who it was. She walked up to him. This may be close to perfect. She showed all of them the money, as did he, taking the other quarter of a million out of his pouch. She smirked. It was all too perfect thus far.
“Ok… the attack shall commence when the security is at its weakest, which is about 3 o’clock. I have to sneak myself across the border as if I never left.” She said. Nishash slid off of the man and onto her body. “You have about five hours to co-ordinate a good plan.” She said. She turned, and began to sprint off to the granite and sand gates of the village.
Elsewhere, in the laboratory, the three brother had returned.
“It was tooooo fucking coooool!” Blaze yelled.
“Alright… we’ve heard you…” Venom said. They all stood in the laboratory in which the lot of them were birthed, looking around.
“Where is Lord Hayabusa…” Flash stated. He looked at the table, which had a note on it. Venom picked it up.
“Now Hayabusa. Put scroll securely in files, and go to the exhibit room. Your next task will be briefed to you momentarily…” he said. He gave the note to Blaze, who burned it with his touch. He reached into his own stomach and pulled out the scroll, putting it somewhere safe. They walked out, and waited…
“What is our mission, I wonder…” Blaze said.
“It’s simple really…” Flash said. The two of them looked at him.
“Oh?”
“Yes… simply…” Flash walked to a package on the ground. He gave it to Venom. Venom opened it and found a cloak within it as well as a Gesshoku mask. He looked up at Flash. “Blaze, engulf Venom.” He said. Blaze shook his head, but did it anyway. “Now… the cloak.” Venom put on the cloak. And then the mask. “And just like that, you are Uchiha Shadow…” he said.
“How do you know this…” Venom asked
“You forget, I am linked to Camo’s brain.”
“Camo?” Blaze’s voice echoed.
“Our new brother…” he said. “It’s a weird sensation… it is as if we are one person. We share one braid but are two different separate parts of the body.
“That’s doooooope” Blaze said. There was another clean cut cloak in there, without a mask, for Flash. He put it on.
“Now… something very crazy is about to begin. So you need to play a convincing Shadow… starting…. Right about…..”

Back above ground, Christie continued running, before, right before her, a being rose from the mud.It stopped Christie in her tracks.
“What are you…” she said.
“Christie… come.” He said as a wooden coffin came from below the ground.
“Uh… how about…” she began, as she grabbed for a kunai.
“Don’t…” Xash said. “He’s one of Shadow’s…”
“Hmph…” she walked up to him, observing his earth like body, before getting in the coffin. The coffin closed, and into the ground they went.

Back in the lab.
“Now…” Flash said. Just then, the coffin came from the ceiling, as well with the earth like being. They dropped, as the coffin hit the ground and broke. Out comes Christie. She looks and the three standing there.
“What the hell are these things…” she asked.
“Never mind it…” Venom said in a deep Shadow like voice. Nishash and Xash slid off of Christie, and onto the being known currently as Shadow. “Was it a success?”
“Yes… they will be attacking in a matter of 3 hours now…” she said.
“Very well…” Venom said. “It is time for us to go to HQ…” he said. He looked at Flash. Flash, looked at Camo, who melted away, on towards Hayabusa’s location. ‘Shadow’ walked up to Christie, putting his hand on his shoulder. Flash, behind them, had an extended limb from Blaze. Seems as though they were all on the same page. Flash transported them all to the HQ’s front. “Well… now we wait…” he said. As the three of them walked in together, Christie with just a ear piece, Venom with a full mask, and Flash with his hood up…
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Set Up~ {Christine|Shadow}   Beast Country: ~The Set Up~ {Christine|Shadow} EmptyFri Apr 25 2014, 10:09

1457 Words
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Set Up~ {Christine|Shadow}   Beast Country: ~The Set Up~ {Christine|Shadow} EmptyTue May 06 2014, 22:06

Roll for END
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Set Up~ {Christine|Shadow}   Beast Country: ~The Set Up~ {Christine|Shadow} EmptyTue May 06 2014, 22:06

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Set Up~ {Christine|Shadow}   Beast Country: ~The Set Up~ {Christine|Shadow} Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~The Set Up~ {Christine|Shadow}
Page 1 of 1