Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 11:13

Upon returning to the village, and to his mansion, Hayabusa sighed, as he undressed and relaxed into his bed. He could hear Camo creep into the room through the floor.
“Camo…” Hayabusa said. “I think you will do fine just sitting outside of my door.” He said.
“Yes… my lord.” He said, as he heard him creep back in through the wall and out the other end. He turned over and immediately fell asleep, smiling at his successful taming of the one tailed beast. Things had finally been about to go somewhere with Hayabusa had this once proclaimed sand monster.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 13:31

What felt like seconds later, Hayabusa woke up to the gleaming sun in the air and through his protected window. He could hear a little bit of arguing going on outside. Hayabusa woke up, immediately stepping outside of the door. He could see his brother, sister, uncle, Ayane, and Eliot all standing there.
“What’s going on?” Hayabusa asked.
“What the hell do you mean!?!?!” Hayate proclaimed. It wasn’t often that he saw his older brother angry. He cocked his head to the side.
“Calm down…” he said.
“Calm down?? You decided to take on a group of attacking rock ninja?”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 14:10

“Uh… yea… they were attacking us…” Hayabusa said.
“But, you didn’t raise an alarm… or anything.”
“Because I handled it with what I had, no problem.”
“NO PROBLEM!? AND THEN YOU WANT TO PROCLAIM WAR!??!?!”
“I’m sorry… I thought I was the leader of this village…”
“That may very well be so…” Hayate continued in anger. “But, your village’s ‘army’ is controlled by a council. Three of us already don’t agree with this decision. Otherwise, you’ll be leading an army of citizens.”
“Lest not forgot who founded that organization…”
“You… you’re pathetic…” Hayate said, beginning to walk to Hayabusa’s position.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 14:21

Genshin held Hayate back.
“You sit in here, doing who knows what, not showing your face, making others do your work. You do one grand deed. You take on the weakest of the beasts, and all of a sudden you say you run this place.”
“Don’t downplay my victory. Last I checked, you defeated no beasts.”
“Ha… watched it, baby brother.” Hayate turned away. “You know, every since you discovered yourself a new brother” Hayate began, emphasizing the word brother.
“Hayate!” Kasumi yelled.
“No no… I want to hear this…” Hayabusa said. “What are you trying to say, huh Hayate?”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 14:30

“What he is trying to say…” Genshin began. “Is that you aren’t there for the people who have been there for you since day one… where are you, Hayabusa? We just worried you let power get to your head. We used to be a community…” he said. Genshin stepped to him. “It is starting to seem like you have your own agenda.” Genshin said. There had been a long pause. Hayabusa sighed.
“Fine… we will hold a metting with the full council. Tonight at midnight…” he said. “We will discuss this all then…” he said. Genshin turned to look back.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 14:39

Eliot, Ayane, and Kasumi nodded, before walking away. Hayate just stared at his brother with what seemed to be a little bit of anger in his eyes. He turned away. Genshin sighed.
“You know… you and I should spend this time together.”
“I have a few things that…”
“I’ve cleared your schedule for the day.” Genshin said. At first, Hayabusa had been angered, but this was Genshin after all.
“Ok, uncle.” Hayabusa turned. “Let me take a shower and get myself ready, and we can do whatever it is that you want to do…” he said. Genshin nodded, turning away.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 14:45

Hayabusa went into the room and showered, getting dressed in more or less normal clothing. He came out, and Genshin had been sitting there. Something looked off about him. Genshin stood.
“Come… let us go get some breakfast.” He said. Hayabusa nodded, and off they went, to the finest restaurant in the village. Hayabusa passed the bakery, realizing how much he neglected Kokoro. Maybe Hayate was right. As they got to the restaurant, they took their seats, and immediately ordered food. Hayabusa look at Genshin.
“Are you alright?” hayabusa finally asked him.
“Well… some things could be a lot better.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 15:06

“Like?”
“We’ll talk. Let’s just enjoy ourselves right now…” Genshin said. Hayabusa sighed. He waited, and their food game, fresh, hot, and delicious, as Genshin caught Hayabusa up on some of the things that had been going on around the village, and his dojo.
“So, do we have a puppetry unit yet?” he said.
“Almost… I’ve invested in a until for the Lydeck clan to band together. Some of the younglings have already aged too much to learn properly. We have almost lost our ways, Hayabusa…” he said. “I’m afraid it will be harder than I initially had assumed so…”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 15:10

“So what…” Hayabusa said. “ You shouldn’t give up. Remember… I had a late start too… rather… a road block.” Hayabusa said, referencing that the beast he now protected and brought in as a friend had once destroyed and taken Hayabusa’s whole life. There were no puppets left for him to use to train with.
“Yea, but you were different…” Genshin said.
“How was I any different?”
“Because… well… you know. You had the eyes of an Uchiha. You had a handicap.”
“So you think that it is because of my… HANDICAP… that I made it to be this good?”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 15:17

“Now hold on… I didn’t mean…”
“It sure sounds that way, Uncle…” Hayabusa suggested. “But, it’s whatever. You know, because…”
“NOW LISTEN HERE, BOY!” Genshin yelled, shooting up in anger. Hayabusa’s eyes shot wide open. “THIS LEVEL OF DISRESPECTFUL IS NOT WHO YOU ARE!” after a few moments pause, Genshin sat back down, as people looked at them in the VIP section. “You have detached yourself from your teachings...” he said. Hayabusa looked at him, before handing his head low.
“Hayabusa… there is a darkness in you that you seem to have a hard time managing.” Genshin said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations (Part 2)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next