Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations Empty
PostSubject: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations EmptyFri Apr 25 2014, 07:21

“Alright… “ Shadow began, as his children followed him. He turned to the three, as they stood in the exhibit area. “What knowledge and power does the lot of you possess…” he said. The three of them looked at each other. Shadow looked at the reptile like being.
“Let’s see… your name. Simply… Venom…” he said. Shadow smirked under his mask. “Venom… you may become more useful to me than initially thought.” He said, as he recalls the voice of this being. This one could play as Shadow’s double. The reptile like being bowed.
“Thank you, my father…” he said.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations EmptyFri Apr 25 2014, 07:27

Shadow looked at the body of flames. “Blaze…” he said. The uncontrollable body of black fire began to flicker wildly before he grasped his body completely, clenching his fists.
“Hahahahaha…” he said in a voice that sounded like multiple people with higher voices. “BLAAAAZE!!!!” he said, as he erupted into different shapes, such as a dragon. “Awwww yeeeeaaaaaa!”
“Alright… record… subject seem to pick up on unexperienced information, such as dialogue, it’s use, and their own capabilities. End record…” he said, as he spoke into the mask. “Obviously, you have ahold of your powers… what else can you do, hmm?”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations EmptyFri Apr 25 2014, 08:19

“Well…” he looked at Venom. “Ayyyyye.” He held out his hand for his brother to grasp. The reptile did so. The moment he did, Blaze erupted into a huge flame, as if to peel his body. It engulfed Venom in an instant, covering his whole body. He had become a full body of armor.
“Hmph…” Venom exclaimed.
“What’s wrong?” Blaze began. “Don’t like to be inside meeee???” he said as the armor crept slowly down , revealing Venom’s face. “I am a protector. AAAAND!!!!” he began. The armor quickly moved around on Venom’s body, creeping himself up his brother’s arm.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations EmptyFri Apr 25 2014, 08:25

It became a sword. Then crept back up his shoulder to his back, giving him wings of fire.
“I shift…” he said. Shadow smirked. “And lastly…” he fully covered Venom’s body again. He then exploded outward like blades coming from inside of Venom’s body. He then opened up, like a shell in the front, allowing Venom to step out of this shell. He formed back to his own body, smirking.
“Oh now… I feel so violated now…” he said. Shadow shook his head. He looked at Venom.
“Anything special about you, Venom?” he began to ask before he’d move on.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations EmptyFri Apr 25 2014, 08:32

“No sir… I’m a soldier. A fighter. I am the strongest of the three, I can tell you that much.”
“Very well… that is good enough for me.” He said. He looked at the remaining clone. “Flash…” he said. The being bowed. Seemed as though this one was going to be the most respectful of the three. “What can you do?” he said. The being warped in and out of reality, flashing from one bit, to spot, to another, in a flash.
“I can virtually be anywhere I want almost instantaneously, granted that I have once had been there before.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations EmptyFri Apr 25 2014, 08:43

“Sounds familiar. Anything else?”
“Yes. If more like me are created, we would share a mental link. Therefore, if I stood by your side while another had been say in the Sand Village, his thoughts and information become my thoughts and information.” He said. Shadow nodded.
“That is indeed pleasing to know…” he said. Shadow began to walk. “Very well… this went smoothly. Much better than I expected. Are we ready for our first mission then? Shadow asked as he looked at the three that had been in front of him. The three looked at each other, before looking back.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations EmptyFri Apr 25 2014, 08:55

“What do you need.” Venom said.
“I am going to make special cloaks for each of you. Meanwhile, you need to go to the secret library of the Spider Clan and retrieve for me their Scroll of Genjutsu. I’ve always known they had something good in there. And now that they are on the look out for my soon to be lieutenant, their security will be much lower than it usually is.” He said. He looked at the three. “Do you think you can handle that?” he asked. They all nodded. Blaze clenched his fists together as if to strain.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations EmptyFri Apr 25 2014, 09:03

Just then, he erupted in excitement, waving his arm around his brothers’ necks and holding them close together.
“YEEEEAAAA!!! BROTHER TIME!” he yelled. Flash flickered, and his brother’s arm went right through him. He began to fall, but was caught by Venom.
Shadow turned and began to walk away.
“Hurry home.” He said. “I’m going to see if I can make another intel clone so we can keep in touch.” He said. They all nodded and began to walk off. Shadow smirked under his mask, happy with his promising creation. This mission he’d given had been their first real test.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations EmptyFri Apr 25 2014, 09:08

The three of them sped off to where they needed to go, heading to the location in which they were instructed to do. They had made it to the forest of this place without a problem. But, now, they could see how crowed it had been here. Venom looked at the other two. He looked as Flash, and Flash nodded. He flickered, disappearing and reappearing in the distance, on top of the library. After counting, he flickered right back.
“There seem to only be about fifteen guards.” He said. Venom nodded. He looked at Blaze.
“Hehehe… it is about time!”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations EmptyFri Apr 25 2014, 09:19

Venom put his arm out, and Blaze took it, spiraling around his arm before covering his whole body, excluding his face and arms. Venom then crouched, like a four legged animal, and began sprinting off towards the library. Blaze formed a tail, clocking the body of Venom as if he were actually a Jinnchuriki in a clocked form. He neared the opponents of the three of them, as Flash hung back, just waiting. All fifteen looked at the beast that had been approaching them.
“GO RING THE ALARM!” One yelled to the one guy who had stood at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations   Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: Diabolical Preparations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next