Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~The Black Rose Blossoms~{Part 2}{Hayabusa}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~The Black Rose Blossoms~{Part 2}{Hayabusa} Empty
PostSubject: Beast Country: ~The Black Rose Blossoms~{Part 2}{Hayabusa}   Beast Country: ~The Black Rose Blossoms~{Part 2}{Hayabusa} EmptySun Jul 07 2013, 10:27

Hayabusa sat at his desk dressed in his all white attire and straw hat with the bells on it. It wasn’t long before he had began to get bored with the paper work of approving all new citizens that began to roll in. Their population had already doubled over. He stood up, looking out of the window, out to the mobilizing community that had begin to actually work as a system. All necessities had been accounted for, except guarding and security. The military had yet to be designated. Hayabusa figured he would have Eliot begin to construct the military. For now, all there were were police, who wanted to be legit soldier and guards, but were told to wait until the system was created. They were grandfathered into these jobs. There had still been so much he had to do. He had to have an ANBU and what not. He figured that he would start that with his sister and possibly Yuki if he came back to the village with him.
Hayabusa had already met a lot of kids at the school and daycare that they began. Some of the people were hired to move to the village to teach the children. They all adored him, who in turn told their parents about him. So far, he made no enemies. There had been a knock at the door, which he had yet a guard for.
“Enter…” Hayabusa said. A man with light blue hair came in and slightly bowed.
“Lord Hayabusa…” he said. “I am Gin… no surname.”
“Pleased to meet you…” he said, as he returned the bow. “What can I do for you?”
“Well… I was wondering what I could for you. You are mobilizing nicely, yet you are still low on man-power. Body count is fine, but you need actual men to defend your workers.”
“Yes… this I know…” Hayabusa began, as he sat down. “Is that all?”
“Well…” he began. “I am a captain of a small organization of soldiers who were previously apart of Kiri… Iwa is not treating us right much anymore. But, we fought so much as a community to try and find refuge elsewhere. We heard of your greatness here… the same upbringings and issues from Suna… and yet here you are. Inspirational. With your blessing, I’d like for you to travel with me to Iwa to meet them. We run in a Wolf Pack mentality. I know, it may be more trouble that its worth for you to come but…”
“Silence…” Hayabusa said. He packed his stuff immediately. “I need to get out of here anyway…” Hayabusa began to walk out, locking the office behind him, grabbing only the new list of laws that will be sent to all residence. He walked down the hallway, and out into the main lobby.
As he walked out, Hayate and Genshin both looked at him. Hayate had already had his medical unit, so he stayed around the village.
“Where do you think you’re going?” Hayate asked.
“My time is up. I’m going to Iwa to get some soldiers. Then to Konoha to retrieve my friends.”
“Grrr… fine…” Hayate said. “Don’t be gone for too long.”
“Yea… Genshin is in charge when I’m gone.” He said.

“Fine…” and with that, the two went outside the granite and sand gates, heading towards the mountains.
“Um…” Gin began. “When I said wolf pack mentality… I meant to be alpha, you must completely defeat alpha.”
“I knew what you meant…” Hayabusa said. “Do not worry…” he said as they walked on…
[593 Words]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Black Rose Blossoms~{Part 2}{Hayabusa}   Beast Country: ~The Black Rose Blossoms~{Part 2}{Hayabusa} EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 21:21

Rolling for Stats
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Black Rose Blossoms~{Part 2}{Hayabusa}   Beast Country: ~The Black Rose Blossoms~{Part 2}{Hayabusa} EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 21:21

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 1, 5, 5, 10, 8, 9, 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Black Rose Blossoms~{Part 2}{Hayabusa}   Beast Country: ~The Black Rose Blossoms~{Part 2}{Hayabusa} Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~The Black Rose Blossoms~{Part 2}{Hayabusa}
Page 1 of 1