Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}

Go down 
+2
Game Master
Hayabusa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 22 2014, 21:39

Quote :
OOC: Ah that would do it then, okay then yes you are back at full health, Also for it Grave and Raijin would have to decided how to proceed with this instead of rewinding so far backs have been taking a while to complete.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 23 2014, 15:43

Quote :
ooc: Okay so we've talked it over, Raijin and I say we will allow a rewind to the point of the fact of when Flash was suppose to teleport to Taki. That way Hayabusa you can repost having Flash & Blaze come back to life as they are out cold.

So -2 Actions to bring them back, But you still would have to avoid the previous attacks of Raijin's attack from the post before. After which I'll repost as well.

So basically it will go.

Hayabusa -
Reposting for Flash and Blaze to awake again after healed,
and proposing peace treaty

Myself-
Reposting to gain knowledge of the peace treaty.

Raijin -
Starts us off again and we continue that pattern.

Sound like a fair deal?
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 23 2014, 16:25

OOC: Why not just keep it on track. I'll - healing action this upcoming post. THEN we'll keep on going like nothing ever happened. We can even repost the peace treaty thing if you want. The only thing I will request is that I get to use -0 Action for Flash's disappearance since I already sacrificed it in the earlier post.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 23 2014, 17:04

ooc: Which is why we say lets rewind back cause of the fact of you doing that but during the turn it would be illegal action as Flash is actually KO'ed.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 23 2014, 17:21

Ooc: don't worry about it. Let them be knocked out. I'll heal them and wake then up. And then I'll send flash your way. Dejavu
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 23 2014, 22:55

Quote :

OOC:
+ With that being said I'll start off by saying what needs to be said, as of right now the peace treaty is on hold until Flash gets to the location which is next turn for Hayabusa. In which case Grave turn will start after I post unless he says pass allowing Raijin to go. After which Hayabusa you shall pick up from the post from Raijin's attack.

Review
+ Blaze & Flash are KO'ed, thus Armor is removed lowering END
+ Peace Treaty is on hold until then.
+ Raijin's turn just ended
+ Grave has option to post or pass allowing Hayabusa to start.
+ Hayabusa has full HP.

+ On that note you are all giving a time limit starting at midnight central time. If you do not complete this war before Monday at midnight it will be classed as a default victory base upon results of divisions not battle.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 24 2014, 01:04

Grave opened one eye for that moment staring over at Hanzo. As he lifted up for that moment the man turned to look at Grave for that moment wondering what was going on in his mind. "This war is pointless, what could they hope to gain after taking control of our country?" Grave turned to Hanzo making eye contact before crossing his arms to say, "From the looks of it land for that matter but they are also trying to look or gain something out of all of this. I rather not risk it if anything, Aokabi...I believe I would like you to assist me with something." The blue flamed designed clone looked over and nodded trying to think of what could have been wanted. "I would like for us to be ready for almost anything I do not trust the enemy nor the motive really behind this war."

Nodding to this the clone opened up wrapping around Grave becoming an armor around his entire body covering his face with a mask like designed of a tiger with the ears perking up in the back like horns. Grave could see from the eye holes allowing him to move around. Focusing his chakra into hand seals he placed his palm on the ground yelling out, "Kushiyose no jutsu!" Having a ration pill case appear and a bottle of water. Grave smirked having the helmet open up as he took the water drinking it and then took two of the ration pills. "There we go..." Closing the helmet Hanzo looked over at Grave, "What are you playing on?" Grave turned his attention saying, "Simple just in case the enemy does show I'll be ready to help and protect...Taki.

Military Action 1/1
Character Action: 0/5

-1 Action Aokabi Equipped onto Grave.
-1 Kushiyose no Jutsu: (Original Cost: 20 | 10 - Ninjutsu Follower: -60% Cost)
[CD: 8 | SD: 4] - Summoned: Ration Pills x1 | Water x1
-1 Water [+100 HP | Stamina | Chakra]
-2 Took 2 Ration Pills = [+500 Chakra | Stamina]

Grave Stat:
HQ Stats:
Aokabi:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 24 2014, 19:05

OOC: Will post soon. Sorry. Rough weekend. I would just like to note... Nobody should be at a helf lose as well. Didn't think about it until now.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 24 2014, 20:02

“This…” Shadow said. He could feel that his clone was getting sick, just as Flash had. He felt him on his body, but the power used to help protect him had faded.
“He’s using all these elements to his advantage… troublesome…” he said. Still there had been mist. He needed to see the field clearly. He temporarily made some clear visible space by shooting wind out of his mouth.
He performed a few seals now, as the ground beneath him cracked and went flying through all the moisture in the air and launching towards his opponent. He took out more ointment, rubbing it on Blaze, and then rubbing some on Shukaku. He looked at Flash, who had fallen out of the sky and onto the ground.
“What… happened?” Blaze asked.
“The mist… knocked you all out.”
“Shouldn’t you get rid of it?”
“I need to save Flash first…” Shadow said, as he began running towards his child. “Cover me…” he says to his clones as three of them take the hits.
[164|4421]
PERSONAL ACTIONS (5 MAX)

-0 Sennin Upkeep (NCD 50)
-0 Sharingan Upkeep (CD 15)
- 0 (5/125 Clones Remaining)(All Clones 123/198 Health)
- 0 (Mist Inhaled)(-75 Health All)
-2 Fuuton – Daitopa Jutsu x 2(Neutralized Raiton)(CD 250| SD 176)(3298 DMG x 2)
- 1 Doton- Dochubaku (Nuetrilizes Suiton) (CD 115|SD 81)(3291 DMG)
- 2 Hyuuga Ointment (Shukaku & Blaze Healed)(Blaze Revived)
-0 3 Clones Defeated

”Shadow”:
”Shukaku”:
”Flash”:
”Blaze”:

Ambush Total Stats
Troops[HP]: 1000 + 500 [Gesshoku] + 200 [Clone x 2]= 1700
ATK: 40 + 30 [Shukaku] + 25 [Gesshoku] + 20 [Clone x 2] = 115
DEF: 30

Last edited by Hayabusa on Sun Aug 24 2014, 20:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 24 2014, 20:02

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 1, 4, 13
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 25 2014, 12:38

Raijoku wrote:
I wanna know... how you know what's coming, we're in a mist and it's not like you can sense them, their elements without chakra, and you're in a mist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next