Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Shadow Country: ~Exile~ {Shadow}(Solo, Stat, Jutsu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Shadow Country: ~Exile~ {Shadow}(Solo, Stat, Jutsu) Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Country: ~Exile~ {Shadow}(Solo, Stat, Jutsu)   Shadow Country: ~Exile~ {Shadow}(Solo, Stat, Jutsu) EmptyThu Aug 28 2014, 11:42

Looking at his opponent, Shadow prepares for an elongated battle. That had been before he had been stopped by the back of his creation, Flash. He turned, looking at his master, before pointing behind. Shadow looked and he saw his Ambush squad falling back.
“What’s the meaning of this…” Shadow asked.
“Heise has ordered a fall back. He will not risk the lives of all these men while you embark on your personal vendetta’s, especially when they aren’t discussed as to why. You will have to wait for terms of surrender and peace now.”
“Surrender!?” he proclaimed.
“Yes….” He said. Shadow looked up and saw even Shukaku was heading back.
“You and I… we have to talk…” Shukaku said as he walked away. Shadow tightened his fists. The light in him, however, Hayabusa, knew that this call was for the best, and that Shadow’s desires clouded his judgment and made him biased. He watched, as his opponent vanish.
“You… you’ve taught me many things. We will meet again… Mitzurugi…” he said. He took out a pad and began jotting down ideas. He had much to do. He flashed away, back to Shadow Country, with the little bit of chakra he had left, heading to get healed.
Upon waking up the next morning, Shadow sat up. He now had plenty of things on his list to do. Camo crept out of the wall at his side.
“Master…”
“Camo… we have plenty to do. I must continue my search. I have multiple preparations to take care of before winning back my Country.” He said.
“What do you need me to do?”
“I need you to go to Fire Country. Scope out whatever remaining properties we have not claimed and is not run by Konoha. That means the small town is off limits.”
“Of course…” Camo said, as he left Shadow’s side headed towards Konoha. Shadow looked himself in the mirror. His eyes… they were slightly blurred. He didn’t have 20/20. He began to worry. He’d have to limit this power…
He gathered his belongings and went on out of the hospital. He went to the main building and found Christie.
“Christie… be ready to comply with Taki’s commands. For now…” he said. She nodded, as Shadow went on now, putting himself in exile for a little while…
[385 Words]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Country: ~Exile~ {Shadow}(Solo, Stat, Jutsu)   Shadow Country: ~Exile~ {Shadow}(Solo, Stat, Jutsu) EmptyThu Aug 28 2014, 11:43

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Country: ~Exile~ {Shadow}(Solo, Stat, Jutsu)   Shadow Country: ~Exile~ {Shadow}(Solo, Stat, Jutsu) EmptyThu Aug 28 2014, 11:43

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'D10' : 4, 4, 9, 7, 9, 1, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Country: ~Exile~ {Shadow}(Solo, Stat, Jutsu)   Shadow Country: ~Exile~ {Shadow}(Solo, Stat, Jutsu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Country: ~Exile~ {Shadow}(Solo, Stat, Jutsu)
Page 1 of 1