Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}

Go down 
+2
Game Master
Hayabusa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 22 2014, 18:01

Quote :
OOC: Well because of being busy with things I've come to an interesting review after reading the battles that you two are having.

Hayabusa, are you aware that HP on the characters that you are controlling are actually incorrect?

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 22 2014, 18:11

OOC: Curious as to how this does absolutely no damage to you though. You're breathing it in too. They wouldn't be DEAD because they'd need a kill strike. Flash isn't even in our area right now. By my count I should be off by a post, which I said I was going to update next post. And I'm sure that you can't stretch it that far. Just as you said about my gourd when you assumed I tried to drain in the clouds, it's obviously too much. I'll double check my math. Regardless, they wouldn't be dead. You haven't killed them. If I fucked up, fine. I'll use my actions to heal them up and that's that. I'll check and post now
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 22 2014, 18:14

OOC: Only one post behind. My last post was Flash's response to Hanzo. So that doesn't count towards a post of this battle, as no actions were taken. It'll reflect this upcoming post.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 22 2014, 19:22

Quote :
OOC: Because of Raijin stating something was off about the character's HP myself and Grave reviewed over the battle and came to find out that you are not actually behind by one post.

It seems through math error, around the 4th post of the mist already begin active. Is where we both found to be error. As you believed the Mist was part of the style of Raijin, which he stated its not. As to why Raijin's not losing HP its because the fact he's the controller of the technique, even with stating it only target's opponents.

If you also note back to when I stated, the gourd could not absorb the clouds as they were created by Ability/Style and the gourd has no way of absorbing Abilities/Styles but it can absorb techniques. You allowed the blood mist to continue going after Raijin posted the technique and the drains of CD | SD on it. Also the other evidence is to how Raijin placing up "Elemental Style."

BUT....

1. Because of all "errors" and a lot of OOC chatter, I'm going to allow the peace treaty.

2. Hayabusa I would like for you to read over the numbers i'm about to give you.

3. Also note, IF there is no proof of Heise stating this even with the knowledge before hand of him being busy I cannot allow the peace treaty. However because this it between the two parties I will step from this only once.

Spoiler:

We are not including the post after which Grave posted because of the fact its out of turn basically to allow "Heise's" statement or control by Hayabusa. So if the numbers do not add up please tell me. For I have and even Grave has reviewed this three times.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 22 2014, 19:33

OOC: Yea I see the mess up. I went through and found where I skipped a beat. Honest mistake. Raijin I sincerely apologize. Even if, my main character also used Hyuuga ointment. So I'm back to full health. idk what to say about Blaze and Flash except I'm willing to forfeit two actions to make us current and not have to rewind two full go arounds. That's about it.
You guys just tell me w hat to do. I'll roll with it if I must.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 22 2014, 19:39

OOC: Hey everyone. For those of you who dnt know me in real life I'm a sound Engineer and a musician I've been on tour for the past 4 weeks which is why I've been absent lately. Until I finish tour, Hayabusa has temporary command over the army.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 22 2014, 19:45

Oh shit... I should posted that sooner.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 22 2014, 19:54

Quote :
OOC: You actually do not have the Oniment of the Hyuuga on your character bio as it shows it to be located within your lab of the "Unknown Country." So you cannot gain back HP. I even went through the previous updates just to be sure it was something that maybe was not updated.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 22 2014, 20:37

OOC:
O Body Slots:
Weapon Holster[Outer] | [Back] - - - | Regular Cloak (When Shadow) [Hides Chakra][Inner], Hayabusa Puppet Armor [Pre-equipped each battle with items from storage](When Both)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 22 2014, 20:39

OOC: Just tell me how to proceed here. I'm actually cooperating this time.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 22 2014, 21:39

Quote :
OOC: Ah that would do it then, okay then yes you are back at full health, Also for it Grave and Raijin would have to decided how to proceed with this instead of rewinding so far backs have been taking a while to complete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}
Page 28 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next