Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}

Go down 
+2
Game Master
Hayabusa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 25 2014, 12:38

Raijoku wrote:
I wanna know... how you know what's coming, we're in a mist and it's not like you can sense them, their elements without chakra, and you're in a mist
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 25 2014, 13:00

Ooc: simple. I don't. Never said I did. Logically there are only 2 elements that work on you. Doton. The only way to avoid my doton being destroyed is to put a preemptive wind in the air to clear way for doton so you don't stop it with raiton. I wasn't going to change that analysis simply because it'd look too convenient.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 25 2014, 15:24

Raijoku wrote:
So you blindly waste chakra... yeah I don't believe that, you can't counter if you can't see it till the last second, that's like knowing what I'm using every single post.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 25 2014, 15:43

Ooc: whatever kid. I'll repost. Not like it matters. The war is over in 8 hours.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 25 2014, 19:59

“This…” Shadow said. He could feel that his clone was getting sick, just as Flash had. He felt him on his body, but the power used to help protect him had faded.
“He’s using all these elements to his advantage… troublesome…” he said. Still there had been mist. He looked upon Shukaku. “Give me an ongoing wind storm…” he said. Shukaku nodded, as he manipulated the wind to his advantage, making it blow harshly at high speeds towards the opponent. The wind of Shukaku could easily over power the control of his opponent. The wind served as multiple purposes, as it began to clear the mist a little, but not completely. The blood Mist had still existed. He took out more ointment, rubbing it on Blaze, and then rubbing some on Shukaku. He looked at Flash, who had fallen out of the sky and onto the ground.
“What… happened?” Blaze asked.
“The mist… knocked you all out.”
“Shouldn’t you get rid of it?”
“I need to save Flash first…” Shadow said, as he began running towards his child. “Cover me…” he says to his clones. The clones nodded as they took the hits that had been directed towards Shadow. Reaching Flash, Shadow prepared to use ointment, as he looked up. Before doing so, Shadow performs a few seals, as cracked rocks beneath him shoot out, clearing and absorbing the mist that remained, riding the air of any form of evaporated water before wiping the ointment on.
“Get clear of all this… watch from beyond…” Shadow says. Flash nods as he begins to head outside of the battle.
[164|4421]
OOC: Unsure if wind manipulation disperses of the mist or not. That is a question for Omni. I applied the health toll just in case before dispersing.
PERSONAL ACTIONS (5 MAX)

-0 Sennin Upkeep (NCD 50)
-0 Sharingan Upkeep (CD 15)
- 0 (5/125 Clones Remaining)(All Clones 62/198 Health)(- 75 from Mist Inhaled + -50% due to Moist air before absorption)
- 0 (Mist Inhaled)(-75 Health All)
- 0 Moist Effect (-50% Health from Shadow + Shukaku)
-1 Shukaku- Wind Manipulation- Wind Storm (Negating Raiton Usage)(Attempt to Clear Regular Mist)
- 1 Doton- Dochubaku (Nuetrilizes Suiton)(Blood Mist Removed)(CD 115|SD 81)(3291 DMG)
- 3 Hyuuga Ointment (Shukaku, Flash, & Blaze Healed)(Blaze Revived)(Flash Revived)
- 0 3 Clones Defeated

”Shadow”:
”Shukaku”:
”Flash”:
”Blaze”:

Ambush Total Stats
Troops[HP]: 1000 + 500 [Gesshoku] + 200 [Clone x 2]= 1700
ATK: 40 + 30 [Shukaku] + 25 [Gesshoku] + 20 [Clone x 2] = 115
DEF: 30
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 26 2014, 14:26

Raijoku wrote:
Just saying... this was the biggest waste of time EVER...
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 26 2014, 15:18

Quote :

OOC:
As I did state before the war ended at 12am this morning, Thus by default I've withdrew my statement of previous stating that a victor would be decided based upon the division not battles.

Because of this Everyone will be rewarded with 5000 Word Count as this is will be classed as a Group RP.
5000 EXP
Bonus: +500 EXP
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 26 2014, 15:44

OOC:  Ok... No comments. Welp... I'll see you kiddies again. I'll be back. Omni, can you provide some kind of closing post to this that somehow halts the war then?
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 26 2014, 15:54

Just for the record. If the victor WAS to be chosen by default, it would've been Shadow Country.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 26 2014, 18:59

Quote :

OOC:
The Winner of the Warfare is based upon actions of war. Below will show the charts of the battle before the start of the fight. Winner is located at the bottom of the turn based.

Hikari & Taki & Ame:
Turned Based:
Shadow & Beast Country:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 26 2014, 20:57

Aha. You got me. Was unaware that ALLIANCED country buildings could be used. Alas you've bested me again due to ignorance of the unknown. Not under the Territorial Guide, otherwise, I would've planned accordingly.
Oh well. I know now
Whats the damage then. Do I pay up 250,000 Ryo and give up Diamond Village or do I just give up 250,000 since I was the attacker? And I assume that there is a -x population loss on both fighting parties (Shadow and Beast). Is that regained through time (as a max capacity of the villages) or do I have to rebuy huts and houses and whatnot?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next