Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}

Go down 
+2
Game Master
Hayabusa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 26 2014, 20:57

Aha. You got me. Was unaware that ALLIANCED country buildings could be used. Alas you've bested me again due to ignorance of the unknown. Not under the Territorial Guide, otherwise, I would've planned accordingly.
Oh well. I know now
Whats the damage then. Do I pay up 250,000 Ryo and give up Diamond Village or do I just give up 250,000 since I was the attacker? And I assume that there is a -x population loss on both fighting parties (Shadow and Beast). Is that regained through time (as a max capacity of the villages) or do I have to rebuy huts and houses and whatnot?
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 27 2014, 13:21

Population is given back at the end of warfare, basically its just during warfare it doesn't come back up.

All RPers
+ We all get the luck of the draw and gain 5,000 EXP from our words been auto given. Plus the bonus of 500 cause of the words.

Losing
- Supreme Commander loses 250,000 Ryo from pocket
+ Half of EXP [2,500 & 250 REP]

Winning
+ 250,000 Ryo from Surpreme
+ The Country that fought.
+ 5000 EXP & 500 REP
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 28 2014, 11:05

Waiver. I am paying the 250,000 Ryo out of my pocket. Will put it on my next update.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 28 2014, 20:11

Okay, well everyone again you still get what I said as from above. The max word count because of not keep track of it. Will be a max of 5000 Words for everyone. No this cannot be placed anywhere else as Words only earn you EXP/unlocking items/techniques/creation techniques/trainings But because of the long battle I'll allow you all to choose for something it can go into that requires words for training. That is all I have to say towards that and good luck out there out Dark Times Event will not be coming next month as I will be hosting actually our Mini Event. Instead of Dark Times this will be updated on the announcement above shortly tonight. Already talk to you all later and better train harder than before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31