Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}

Go down 
+2
Game Master
Hayabusa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 12 2014, 14:08

OOC: That's not what it was before this war started. It was Nature Chakra, and that what we're going by.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 12 2014, 14:11

((tbh... I don't remember it being Nature Chakra ever... but that's just me))
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 12 2014, 14:17

OOC: Good thing I have this wonderful habit that I started... screenshot. And lucky enough I have that screen shot if you guys need the proof... or we can just have good old Omni, or whoever changed it, just come out and say "Yea... I changed it". I'd appreciate that way much more but... that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 12 2014, 14:19

I was just saying, I don't remember it being Chakra, I felt like it was more energy because that's more correct but w/e
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 12 2014, 14:25

OOC: Yea. It's w/e I guess. Didn't mean to sound like an ass about it. I guess its an ongoing frustration of mine when things get changed, nobody is told about it, and its not put in any site updates. Makes shit feel like conspiracies every now and again. It was a silent frustration I just happen to express when responding to you. Sorry bro. This occurrence obviously happen way too often if I've resorted to screen shotting every relevant page I visit now.
But still, to settle this I can post it if you would like. Or you can take my word for it. Whichever you prefer.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 12 2014, 14:25

Quote :
OOC: I leave and this happens again... *shakes head* Everyone enough fighting, I have the old data of the site beside me,

Start of the site the Sennin Mode read,
Nature Chakra Cost: -"x" Nature Energy Activate | -"x" Nature Energy Per Turn

This was a fault on my behalf because of typing too fast while researching the transformation. Now until around 2 weeks before the start of your guys war it read,

Nature Chakra Cost: - "X" Nature Chakra Activate | -"X" Nature Chakra per turn

However, after I found what I was looking for and it was changed to what it reads now.
Nature Energy Cost: -"X" Nature Energy etc.

- During which in terms of this you all could have read the second half. Even more so Hayabusa was reading what he read and thus the argument is invalid and Hayabusa can keep the use of Sage Mode UNTIL his Nature Chakra runs out. Though Hayabusa do no forget that you also used the choker I believe for Shukaku's Choker it states you gain +1 HPM and x1.25 to all costs meaning that 90 should read, 113 for SD | 56 CD (That is with the halved)

- Even more so I also place News up of information that was being changed, removed or added on to the member news. So in terms there is a place for which members are informed of the information change to some degree.

In terms here is what's going on now...

Hayabusa - you are still allowed to use Sage Mode until Nature Chakra runs out. Yet please make sure to change the drain of the choker please to the numbers above as its stated on all Bijuu Choker to do this. Also note that HPM take effect AFTER the battle.

Raijin - your ability has been changed into a style and is up for you to use during this battle. As it was request by Hayabusa that it be reviewed again for Drains and such.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 12 2014, 14:36

OOC: You are right about that. Sorry. i thought that only pertained to Chakra Drain. Even if I still did forget to apply it. I will apply it to my next post.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 12 2014, 15:27

Raijin sighed as he vanished again when the man came to hit him physically again, he shook his head before he looked up to the sky before he started to push and pull his arms as it would seem like before the rain started to pour down, but there was something different about this rain, it would drain the chakra from his opponent giving it to him before he started to rotate and consume a ball around him again, but this time, it was mixed with two elements, counter elements normally but this was a masters control of the elements to avoid hitting each other or effecting the others, soon a sphere of wind with a lightning static shock would appear around him before he looked at his opponent through the spiralling sphere's around him as it started to rain out, the wind blowing the wind away from even touching him.

Actions: 0/5
1: Counter Action – Kawarimi no jutsu > Melee attack (Cd 90 | 15 Sd)
2: Counter Action – Kawarimi no jutsu > Melee Attack (Cd 90 | 15 Sd)
3: 3: Elemental Mastery -> Style: Draining Rain Clouds (Suuiton) {Drains 25% chakra transferring it Raijin}
4: Elemental Mastery -> Creation: Barrier Protection of Wind (Fuuton) {Vortex Winds decrease incoming damage from attacks by "X" (X = DMG)}
DMG: 1268 [cause of ½ P.En] + DEX (1674) = 2942 Max DMG
5: Elemental Mastery -> Creation: Barrier Protection (Raiton) {Stunning EMP, making contact causes opponent to lose 10% of Chakra, stunning for 1 Turn.}
DMG: DMG: 1268 [cause of ½ P.En] + DEX (1674) = 2942 Max DMG)

Total Attack Damage:

Raijin:
Nobody:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 12 2014, 15:31

OOC: Do you need to roll?
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 12 2014, 15:36

OOC: Nevermind. I see its just a barrier.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 12 2014, 16:05

Shadow looked up to the sky, as the man did his pushing and pulling tactics. The only thing that could counter water was earth… something he could not put in the sky to serve any purpose. He looked at the man with his barrier comprised of both ration and futon. He could counter those both, however, it’d take up too much of his energy and chakra. He sighed as he looks at Shukaku and points up to the sky, and Shukaku knows exactly what it is he’s meant to do. Breathing in deeply, before concentrating on the manipulation of the wing, the rain drops all stop in their mid air position.
Using his Wind manipulation, Shukaku disperses the rain, sending it back to the clouds, before manipulation the wind to send the clouds pass over.
“Great… that rain was a nuisance…” he said. At that moment, Shadow looks at his hidden opponent, as he clenches the puppet armor beneath him. He looks back at Shukaku, who also nods, as Shadow prepares his run. Shukaku, now opening his mouth, shoots drill bullets of air at the man directly. The bullet shoots into the electrical barrier, totally, but totally diminishing at the winding barrier. Shadow starts his sprint, as he jumps through the wind, feeling its push, but going through none the less, getting now face to face with the man, attempting to punch him twice, hard enough to push him out of this barrier, and possibly hard enough to get him to take some damage from it as well…
[258|2822]
PERSONAL ACTIONS (5 MAX)

-0 Sennin Upkeep (NCD 50)
-0 Sharingan Upkeep (CD 15)
-0 Shukaku Sand From Last Post (CD 9| SD 23)
-2 Shukaku Wind Manipulation (Rain Dispelled)(Suiton Attack Repelled)
-1 Shukaku Fuuton Drilling Air Bullet (CD 310|SD 140)(Diminish Raiton Barrier)
-0 END >WIND DMG (0 Damage Taken)
- 2 Melee x 2 (4937 MAX DMG)(NCD 40)(Rolls + 3)

”Shadow”:
”Shukaku”:
”Flash”:
”Blaze”:

Ambush Total Stats
Troops[HP]: 1000 + 500 [Gesshoku] + 200 [Clone x 2]= 1700
ATK: 40 + 30 [Shukaku] + 25 [Gesshoku] + 20 [Clone x 2] = 115
DEF: 30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next