Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}

Go down 
+2
Game Master
Hayabusa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 28 2014, 18:21

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 4, 7, 14
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 28 2014, 22:47

Quote :
OOC: Your Good, I had to take care of a lot of things anyway I just got home honestly.

Grave sat up yawning looking out the window wondering how long the war as been going on for and noticed that Hanzo's daughter was reviewing some papers. Shaking his head he laid back down on the couch before having Aokabi appear before him saying, "What are you doing now?" Grave turned to open his left eye saying, "Being a lazy bum until the war truly needs me to enter the battlefield." Grave closed his eye and rested for the moment begin knowing the battles were going long and wishing the troops well.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 29 2014, 21:54

Heise took a moment and stretched. He turned to the Little monkey that was before him. Behind Him Sabu and Sky walked in with the report.
“Soon we will be down there guys. Soon. I have a feeling something Is going to happen really soon between our friends.” He said. He didn’t bother to listen to the report Sky had to give instead he turned his head and began to prepare himself for the war.d him walked in Sky and Sabu.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 31 2014, 04:42

Raijin looked at the attacks incoming and the fact that the man before him was underestimating him and his attacks, he shook his head and sighed heavily, “your words are pointless and meaningless.” Raijin said as he vanished leaving a log in place of where he stood every single time he was attacked again, he appeared a good distance away again before another final scroll dropped at the feet of Shadow, Raijin stood a distance away before he shook his head as the scroll unleashed another EMP again, this time, it should have been guaranteed that it would affect the man before him.

Raijin stood where he was before he looked out in front of him and sighed heavily before he shrugged his shoulders “just surrender my prey, I promise it won’t hurt.” Raijin said as he rotated the sword in his hands as he looked out before him.

Actions: 0/5
1: Counter Action: Kawarimi no jutsu > Doton – hasaki (93 | 18)
2: Counter Action: Kawarimi no jutsu > Melee Attack (93 | 18)
3: Counter Action: Kawarimi no jutsu > Melee Attack (93 | 18)
4: Sealed Chakra (body) tag seal
5: Jutsu Scroll used (Raiton – Chakra Magenetic Pulse)

Total Attack Damage: --

Raijin:
Nobody:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 31 2014, 08:28

OOC: I must be confused. But how did you escape your own EMP? I transported to where you were in between me and the EMP, and I didn't absorb it until after it would pass your location. You yourself said Kawarimi wouldn't work on it. Clear that up for me?
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 31 2014, 11:57

OOC: Also, you noted you only had 3 jutsu scrolls of that jutsu left. This would be your fourth...
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 31 2014, 15:41

((OOC: turned out my calculations for my scrolls was off, and you absorbed the jutsu to cancel it out hence I'm free to use chakra as well again.))
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 31 2014, 16:20

Ooc: the idea was to absorb it after it passed you. So that the effects have already taken hold. Unless we are going to go based off the assumption that once the jutsu is absorbed, it absorbs it from the effected as well?
Might be a question for omni for future references, but we can play it either way you want
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 01 2014, 10:32

Also, you only have like 6 rect tags right... between all the sealing you've done and hiraishins you've done... aren't you just about out of those lol.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 01 2014, 14:51

Now, at this point in the battle, Shadow had become amazed, yet irritated with this man. His chakra was a minimum, however, he still had a few tricks up his sleeve. With the man now behind him, Shadow converted all in which had been gathered into Nature Energy into Nature Chakra instead of taking it as he needed it. Using the reserve of chakra in his chakra storage, embedded in the arm of his puppet armor, Shadow rejuvenated his chakra enough to achieve this task, as well as to put a decent reserve into his own body. With this, Shadow also released the strings from his clones, which gave them the cueto convert all their energy and head into his direction now. This had also been a precaution for the incomplete analysis of the overused technique his opponent had tried so hard to successfully land.
From around Shadow’s body, also, a wave of energy came from within. The ground beneath him shook and crumbled with destruction, as did most of the things around him, as he used the wind element to push back objects, his opponent, and even neutralize and diminish the pulse that neutralized chakra. His assumption may have saved him this battle, as the conclusion of the analysis says that the jutsu used to do this is Raiton based. With wind over powering this electricity, Shadow thought to himself how pissed he had been to have been wasting so much chakra in absorbing the technique. This did nothing but anger him, as he turned to put and assault of punches and kicks into the man’s body…
[268|2167]
PERSONAL ACTIONS (5 MAX)

-0 Sennin Ability – Nature’s Roots (50 NE Absorbed per clone)
-0 Nature’s Roots Detached
-0 Conversion of Nature Energy to Nature Chakra (690)
-0 Storage Containor Tapped Into (2500/5000 into body)
-0 Sennin Upkeep (NCD 50)
-0 Sharingan Upkeep (CD 15)
-0 Akugyouzanmai (Turn 3/5)(Stats + 50%)
-1 Fuuton - Atsugai Jutsu(CD 260|SD 338)(Raiton Jutsu Nuetrilized>+25% Damage)(Effect: RAIJOKU – 1 ACTION)(5028 MAX DMG) (NCD 10)(Roll + 3)
-4 Melee (7406 MAX DMG)(NCD 40)(Roll +3)

”Shadow”:
”Shadow Clone 1”:

”Shadow Clone 2”:

”Shukaku”:
”Flash”:
”Blaze”:

Ambush Total Stats
Troops[HP]: 1000 + 500 [Gesshoku] + 200 [Clone x 2]= 1700
ATK: 40 + 30 [Shukaku] + 25 [Gesshoku] + 20 [Clone x 2] = 115
DEF: 30
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 01 2014, 14:53

Keep forgetting roll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next