Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}

Go down 
+2
Game Master
Hayabusa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 15 2014, 06:32

OOC: I applied half drain to it. Used the wrong starting point anyway. I used the 200 CD x 1.75 = 350, and then cut that in half. Starting point should've been 156. First time I applied it. If I'm wrong in doing so, I'll apply it on my next post, and my bad.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 15 2014, 13:30

Raijin watched through his tracking rain of where his opponent was and noticed that his current barrier sphere was no longer around him, he sighed before he started waving his arms around him before a stage 5 barrier protection of wind was around him, he remained there as he noticed a few hitting sounds against his barrier he looked over and saw the man punching the barrier and Raijin remained still within his barrier.

Actions: 0/5
0: Suiton – Asamoya Ketsueki (Morning Mist Blood) = 75 dmg per turn to all opponents [Air masks negated]
Elemental Style – Style: Locating Rain Sensing {Knows Location of all enemies} [3 posts]
0:
0: Elemental Mastery – Style: Lightning Wave {Negates Enemies Chakra} (2 Posts Left)
1: Counter Action: Elemental Mastery -> Creation: Barrier Protection of Wind (Fuuton) {Vortex Winds decrease incoming damage from attacks by "X" (X = DMG)}
DMG: 1268 [cause of ½ P.En] + DEX (1604) = 2872 Max DMG [4 posts left]
2: Counter Action: Elemental Mastery -> Creation: Barrier Protection of Wind (Fuuton) {Vortex Winds decrease incoming damage from attacks by "X" (X = DMG)}
3: Counter Action: Elemental Mastery -> Creation: Barrier Protection of Wind (Fuuton) {Vortex Winds decrease incoming damage from attacks by "X" (X = DMG)}
4: Counter Action: Elemental Mastery -> Creation: Barrier Protection of Wind (Fuuton) {Vortex Winds decrease incoming damage from attacks by "X" (X = DMG)}
5: Upkeep Elemental Mastery -> Creation: Barrier Protection of Wind (Fuuton) {Vortex Winds decrease incoming damage from attacks by "X" (X = DMG)}

Total Attack Damage:
Defence total: 14,360
Kyoujaku [Strength] Pills (x1.25 – 1 posts)

Raijin:
Nobody:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 15 2014, 13:59

OOC: Ok now this is getting a little ridiculous. This ONE ability is just becoming too much. At this point there seems to be no limit to what you can do. One ability = cancel chakra, stop 75% of elemental attacks, redirect damage, and the list goes on. And now I am assuming you're adding stacking to the list? Wtf CAN'T you do bro. lol. Really. And I'm told I exploit loop holes.
My issue with this barrier is this much.
1- If you've got so many barriers around you, how are YOU physically attacking ME? If your barrier drops, you'd have to use an action to put it up again. There is no temporary drop for you to hit me and comes back.
2- If my body can withstand these damage of that vortex, and I'm in your face, how is it that barrier is going to do anything to stop me if I'm standing IN the barrier.
3- In all technicality, each layer reduces my damage by 2872. My first punch easily gets through 2 of those. Punch 1 = 8347 - 2872 (Barrier 1) = 5475 - B2 = 2603. Then it gets stopped by the third. My second punch gets through 3 and 4. There are still two punches at your face.

Two arguments I can make here. 1- If you barrier is over powered in damage, it should be POOF. 2- Before attempting to hit you, my ass is walking through the barriers and hitting you. If it does no damage to me, I'm not going to be stupid enough to hit the outside of the barrier.

There needs to be some limits to what you do. One manipulation per element per style. Something.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 16 2014, 00:33

Raijin wrote:
Okay... soo... here's my answer to all of that lmao, PS, you won't be able to copy my hand seals due to the mist.

Sensing his opponent on the move he created a clone that would take the first hit before he suddenly vanished away into a cloud of smoke leaving behind leaves, or a tree trunk before he landed softly along the ground before he sighed and crunched on a soldier pill feeling it restore him a bit more before he sighed and looked around wondering when and where things would take it’s turn for him to gain the vantage of this fight, it was lasting to that point he was starting to get frustrated but he wasn’t going to quit now, not in the slightest.

0: Suiton – Asamoya Ketsueki (Morning Mist Blood) = 75 dmg per turn to all opponents [Air masks negated]
Elemental Style – Style: Locating Rain Sensing {Knows Location of all enemies} [3 posts]
0:
0: Elemental Mastery – Style: Lightning Wave {Negates Enemies Chakra} (2 Posts Left)
1: Counter Action: Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Lightning Shadow Clone Technique = 50 | 25 {200 dmg + 2 turn Stun}
2: Counter Action: Kawarimi no jutsu > Melee Attack = 90-50 = 40 | 15
3: Counter Action: Kawarimi no jutsu > Melee Attack = 90-50 = 40 | 15
4: Counter Action: Kawarimi no jutsu > Melee Attack = 90-50 = 40 | 15
5: Hyorogans – [Military Ration] Pills Used x1 = +250 chakra|Stamina

Total Attack Damage: 200
Kyoujaku [Strength] Pills (x1.25 – 2 posts)

Raijin:
Nobody:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 16 2014, 08:15

OOC: I don't have Raiton anyway. I can't copy. lol.
Also, what is the - 50 for your Kawrimi? Jw.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 16 2014, 08:32

Feeling the mist begin to finally lift up as Shadow takes his last breath of the watery blood in, Shadow had been interrupted by this ration base. His body replaced with nothing but water, as it fell to the ground, as Shadow reappeared somewhere else, running towards his target’s chakra before unleashed two punches and a round house kick, before backing up and popping another pill.
[66|3465]
PERSONAL ACTIONS (5 MAX)

-0 Sennin Upkeep (NCD 50)
-0 Sharingan Upkeep (CD 15)
-0 Akugyouzanmai Activated (3/5 Post)
- 1 Kawarimi (CD 45|15)
- 3 Melee x 3 (7406 MAX DMG)
- 1 END Pill (Effect Next Turn)

”Shadow”:
”Shukaku”:
”Flash”:
”Blaze”:

Ambush Total Stats
Troops[HP]: 1000 + 500 [Gesshoku] + 200 [Clone x 2]= 1700
ATK: 40 + 30 [Shukaku] + 25 [Gesshoku] + 20 [Clone x 2] = 115
DEF: 30
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 16 2014, 08:32

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 6, 20, 11
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Forgot to + 75 dmg for last post of blood mist. I apply it next post.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 16 2014, 14:33

Raijin wrote:
How my kawarimi is now 40 instead of 90 is because of my seed, I forgot about it this entire time because I wasn't fully paying attention to all my characters bonuses and add ons n stuff.

But I got a better question, if my clone was a counter action, and a last second thing, how would you know it to be a clone of a trap?
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 16 2014, 15:56

Ooc: my character is familiar with kamikaze clones. Between that and sharingan... Did I know what kind of trap? No. Am I gonna stand around to find out? No. Refer back to your "feeling the heat of amaterasu and knew it'd be some kind of jutsu so I'm not going to just stand there and find out" statement earlier for similar made cases.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 16 2014, 16:55

Raijin looked around as he sighed as his opponents attacks failed yet again due to him quickly using a simple academy jutsu to avoid taking any of his opponents damage, he continued to look around using the rain to watch the field and it’s moves and its effects before he got a crazy idea, so crazy that it would work, he grinned and nodded his head as he remained in the mist. Raijin now as he focused upon his energy and himself so that his next attack would be a deadly one.

Elemental Style – Style: Locating Rain Sensing {Knows Location of all enemies} [2 posts]
1: Counter Action: Kawarimi no jutsu > Melee Attack = 90-50 = 40 | 15
2: Counter Action: Kawarimi no jutsu > Melee Attack = 90-50 = 40 | 15
3: Counter Action: Kawarimi no jutsu > Melee Attack = 90-50 = 40 | 15
4: Elemental Mastery – Style: Power Jump Attack {Direct Damage | Undetectable} (triggers next post) -50 stamina
5: Hyorogans – [Military Ration] Pills Used x1 = +250 chakra|Stamina

Total Attack Damage: 200
Kyoujaku [Strength] Pills (x1.25 – 1 posts)

Raijin:
Nobody:
Raijin wrote:
Btw, I've noticed you've been ignoring the negating chakra wave I made with my style, it's a wave that shoots off every post drain, but it's useless to me now so w/e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}
Page 24 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next