Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

[Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20 2014, 19:40

Inshitu's eyebrow rose as he was about to question who "they" were but though better of being nosy. Instead, Inshitsu watched as Grave leaped into the trees before he took off jumping on the branches leaving Inshitsu behind. Inshitsu swallowed a gulp, 'Should I, I mean I may accidentally delay us if I just ran.' Inshitsu made his decision as he balanced him self on the tree branch before jumping to the next. He started to get a pattern down, but as he saw Grave waiting for him he fell off the branch onto the ground. 'Today is not my day.' He picked him self off the ground dusting his face off of the dirt and the leaves that had collected on his face while he was falling. He climbed the tree again and started to leap between the branches, gaining ground to the patient shinobi that was waiting on his arrival before they continued to travel to the country that Grave had founded, "on a mission he said," Inshitsu sighed, 'I wonder who was that Raijin that he had mentioned a couple nights back, surely he didn't mean the mountain itself.' Inshitsu assured himself that he wasn't insane as he continued to Grave, hoping that he wasn't leaving him behind to fend for himself.

Word Count: 215 | 1132
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20 2014, 19:48

Grave came to leave the branch he was waiting only to launch across the open night sky as the sun had fully set with him landing on the beach sand as the waves were coming up. Grave turned to notice ten of his clones waiting with the children of the small village that Grave had met them at. "Inshitsu...understand this...the country we are going towards will be the first step allowing us to protect the future." Grave noticed the boat they had brought over. "Sweet...we can get there easily now. It seems the others at the island are waiting for us. Hurry Inshitsu we need to get going so that way I'll be able to summon Raijin to the island."

The young girl walked over looking at Grave as he met her from his previous mission. He smiled at her saying, "I told you, I'll keep my promise to you if anything but we have more friends on the other side so...shall we?" Grave took her hand as she nodded blushing lightly as he walked over to the boat with her helping her in.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20 2014, 20:02

Inshitsu ignored as the beach's sand snaked its way into his shoes irritating his feet, as he landed behind Grave, observing the people on the beach with them. "Yeah.." the words were faint from Inshitsu's mouth as he responded to Grave's speech, watching as Grave grabbed the girl's hand and eased her into the boat. Inshitsu went ahead and past Grave as Grave never broke eye contact with the girl going as far to shoot her a smile. Inshitsu's stomach churned as he climbed into the boat. While the boat started to set sail over the island country, Inshitsu's mind suddenly reminded him of a certain someone that he had forgotten about for the last few days. He started to curl up realizing what the pain will be to return to the village to her wrath. 'He won't mind if I get eager to stay with him for a bit right?' Inshitsu's mind started to panic wondering how far the woman would chase him to bring him back to the village, with him willing or against his will.

Word Count: 177 | 1309
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20 2014, 20:11

Coming to the island Grave looked around for a moment as they got out of the boat and looked at Inshitsu after helping the young girl out to see the twin samurai boys he also met from before. But his attention stayed at Inshitsu. Removing his staff to poke Inshitsu gently with the bottom of the staff. "Hey...you ok?...Inshitsu...we are here you going to be alright?" Blinking with no answer Grave sighed shaking his head. "Here we go again..." Lifting the staff up he slammed it on to boys head knocking him out and picking him up over his shoulder as one of the clones looked over. "What...happen with him?" Grave made contact with the clones before looking at the sky saying calmly, "Would you believe me if I said he got sea sick and passed out?" The clone looked at the boy noticing a knot on his head. "Yeah...sure...sea sick...I'll believe it only cause i'm you damnit...but one question...did he like oh i don't know get hit by a staff fish?"

Grave turned his attention at the clone with a blank face and continued to walk off. The clone shrugged saying, "HEY...STAFF FISH ARE DANGEROUS ON LAND THEN THEY ARE ON SEA!" Grave waved his hand as another clone walked towards the other clone. "Yo...what happen to the kid." The clone looked at the other clone saying, "You believe in Staff fishes?" The other clone blinked for a moment, "If you mean he knocked the shit out of him with the staff then yes...but if you mean actually fish that carries a staff...i going to have to call bullshit." The clones both shrugged as they gathered the stuff heading off to the hidden village building site in order for the items to be placed up.

The one lazy clone looked down shaking his head as he was tossing up a pouch that had a snow flake on it. "Yet it seems that I get away with not doing a damn thing but carrying these little things...lovely..." Soon the clone was startled by the birds flying out from the trees as the the pouch fell from his hands the clone landed sighing smiling. "HA dumb birds...now back to my...wait..." Turning his attention as it slowly watches the ice pouch hit the ground the clone only could say one thing that came to his mind, "Clever...girl!" Soon after an explosion of ice was heard as the land towards the east was frozen. Grave then turned his head saying, "Dumbass..." As the knowledge from the clone was sent back to him because of the clone being defeated but the sudden change of gravity. "Nice...now I have to go get those tags." Soon another clone yelled out, "HEY...Number 9 got ice hard!" That's when Grave kept a blank stare saying, "You are all fucking idiots, I cannot wait to end this technique..."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20 2014, 20:22

Rolling for Bijuu Control, STR END and DEX
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20 2014, 20:22

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 4, 8, 9, 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20 2014, 20:24

ROlling: 4x STR
Gains: 4% Raiton
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20 2014, 20:24

The member 'MasterFlutter' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 3, 9, 5, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2