Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Traveling RP Group: From Kumo, To Kiri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Traveling RP Group: From Kumo, To Kiri Empty
PostSubject: Traveling RP Group: From Kumo, To Kiri   Traveling RP Group: From Kumo, To Kiri EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 07:08

Grave went over to the port city thinking about heading over to Suna but also decided it be best for him to travel to Kiri first to make sure things were ok with Raijin before all else. Seeing the boat getting ready to depart Grave darted over quickly handing the ticket to one of the crew members as he sighed lightly. "Now where is Raijin at I could have sworn grandfather gave him a mission as well?" The boat let out a loud noise from the front end as it opened up its sails.

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Sun Jan 12 2014, 07:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Traveling RP Group: From Kumo, To Kiri   Traveling RP Group: From Kumo, To Kiri EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 07:12

Raijin stood on his favorite roof perch as he looked out into the sky and nodded with a grin as he tapped the sword in his lap with his protected finger and looked over to the sea and breathed in deeply before he looked around Kumo, “I don't ever think I'll enjoy this leaving home or the fact he was going to be traveling by sea, the fact that this was a mission where Grave's grandfather hired him to leave the country for matters of importance, who knows he might actually make it there to find some enjoyment about it.

He looked over at his home, Mountain Raijin, the highest peak and probably the oldest plot of land within the entire border of Kumo's reach, he looked over at the ocean and how vast it seemed before he looked over at a spec what seemed like a grain of dirt in the vast distance, “I still can't believe I'm heading to Kirigakure...” Raijin said again before he looked at the time through the door of a building, he sighed and stood up before he vanished into the air like he was apart of it to reappear on the ground.

Arriving at a ship he looked at it and smirked, “well I guess it's time to get this under way.” Raijin said as he walked aboard the ship to sail to Kirigakure's borders, he turned and looked over and saw Grave, or at least he thought it was Grave, "Grave?" the hell you doing here? I thought you were heading to a different ocean." Raijin said referring to the ocean of sand surrounding Suna.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Traveling RP Group: From Kumo, To Kiri   Traveling RP Group: From Kumo, To Kiri EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 07:25

Grave had noticed that Raijin had finally made it and looked up at his friend with a smile saying carefully, "Well you cannot leave the village without a Jounin present as a a team. I remembered before leaving. So...with how things are going with you and ranking I decided I'd come as a little be of support to gather information on this country while the boarders are open. Though I could careless what's really in that country." Grave smiled with his right hand wrapped around his shakujo.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Traveling RP Group: From Kumo, To Kiri   Traveling RP Group: From Kumo, To Kiri EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 07:46

Sighing heavily Raijin looked at Grave and laughed, "That is true, sucks heavily I swear, even if I'm a samurai firstly." he said as he turned to face the ocean breeze blowing through his hair and the smell of the salt, Raijin looked out at the sea and turned to look at his friend and smirked, "I've never traveled before... I lived my life out in Kumo, I don't even remember my own home in the land of iron." Raijin said as he walked to the edge of the boat to look at the sea as the boat flew across the surface.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Traveling RP Group: From Kumo, To Kiri   Traveling RP Group: From Kumo, To Kiri EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 07:56

Feeling the breeze as well blowning at his hair Grave just kept his eyes close trying to get use to being on a boat again after their first time on one. "I see, well we can always go back there later for sure. But at the moment we need to focus on our tasks at hand...I i'm right and I read correctly the next one is here as well...but I'm not going to face with that beast as its powers are beyond anything we've faced with. But we have to be able to avoid it at all times. Plus I may head to Suna and go with our back up plan...I still feel as though that other shinobi is gather kinjutsu scrolls for something I rather be safe then sorry if you catch my drift."

Grave leaned against the cabin's wall of the ship and just kept his balance as he was still feeling the waves with his body. He wasn't getting sick it was just something annoying to him as he enjoyed land more. Sighing to it all though Grave was unsure of what to do next before moving on with his own life plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling RP Group: From Kumo, To Kiri   Traveling RP Group: From Kumo, To Kiri Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling RP Group: From Kumo, To Kiri
Page 1 of 1