Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

[Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 18:11

Inshitsu yawned and saw that Grave's lips were moving, but could not figure out what the words were, and Inshitsu was still rubbing his head from the thump he got from Grave, when he noticed that he was charging right at him with pulsating blade. 'Took him long enough, though he seems to be hoping for something.', Inshitsu's yawn had ended as he wasted no time in thinking, waiting until Grave was too close to be able change his course before he had jumped to his right, looking straight at Grave to make sure that he wasn't going for a second attack. He landed his leap without stumbling with his adrenaline kicking causing his eyes and body alike to speed up to heights that Inshitsu had never felt when training before. He stood in a defensive stance guarding both his torso and face, but allowing himself to be able to see the man welding the blade in front of him.

Word Count: 160 Words
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 18:28

As Grave was pulling his saber from the right hand cutting the space that the young male was at Grave kept watch as he was pulling himself into a defensive position leaving Grave to pull the shukajo from behind him once more with his left hand having the metal tip coming aimed at the young shinobi. "Defense is usually the best offense. But you are facing against me so you'll be having to move instead of guarding if you think you can live during training!" Grave yelled out sharply with his voice aiming to pierce the boys ear drums to give a slight kick to understand that his life is in danger now with the training he is going under with Grave.

'If you are going to face against this young boy correctly you should use my powers that way he understands what he is really up against.' Grave smirked only to be in the mental state speaking with the bijuu as well, 'This coming from you, ha now that's funny first you don't want me to talk to you and you always talk to me more. So what's the deal turning a new leaf I see?' As grave was coming to reality he awaited for the connection of his staff towards the defensive boy.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 18:41

Grave's roar had made Inshitsu's ears ring slightly, but he remained in the defensive stance either way. Inshitsu's muscles tightened as they felt the staff about to connect with the guard he had put. Grave's attack had hit Inshitsu making him spin and hit the ground with a thud. Inshitsu recovered quickly as he felt Grave preparing for another attack. His breathing was becoming heavier, 'So this is what a fight truly feels like.' Inshitsu's face had broken into a smile, feeling his instinct starting to take over his mind. He charged at Grave with his right hand tightening into a fist ready swing at Grave's arm welding the shukajo, hoping that he would catch him off guard so that he would drop it, and level the playing field more than it was at the current moment.

Word Count: 137 Words
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 18:48

Grave saw the attack coming as he quickly stuck the staff into the ground to hoist himself over the attack watching as the young shinobi went under with his attack. Grave pushed off having the six rings shaking leaving him to land behind the boy with his saber still pulled out. "Better...your going on the offensive...but remember you do not want to get tunnel vision or else your enemies will get you like so." Grave smirked as he quickly formed 4 hand seals having him yell out, "Rise my fierce god of Earth!" soon the giant of earth came pulling out of the ground roaring at the shinobi as it took the form of a humanoid figure. Standing tall Grave jumped up on top of it having his right arm pulled back as the creature corresponded the same way as he through his fist the creature also launched forward with its right fist aiming at the ground behind the boy.

After making contact with the ground leaving a destroyed ground Grave waited to see the next action of the boy as he ended the jutsu coming back on ground level. "See...you need to be aware whom you are fighting as you don't know why they never use jutsus or attack blindly at someone." Grave smirked wondering what Raijin will teach the young boy next.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 19:11

Inshitsu watched as his fist had missed the staff, while Grave leaped into the air casting hand seals. He started to stumble as the ground to open, revealing a large figure that the shinobi landed on. Grave pulled his right fist back, the giant figure mimicking his actions, and slammed his fist in a downwards motion. Inshitsu's eyes widened as he saw the figure's fist start to crash in to the earth that he had just stepped off. As the fist had connected to ground, destroying it and distorting the landscape, Inshitsu's feet had shot out from beneath as he landed on his back with his toes level with his eyes. He tumbled backwards landing on his stomach, too injured from the blow to react quickly to anything that Grave could throw at him next. 'To think that I'm this weak, no way I could kill my father, not if this is a shinobi's true strength.', Inshitsu coughed as Grave had landed on the ground shouting, "See...you need to be aware whom you are fighting as you don't know why they never use jutsus or attack blindly at someone." As he started to stand, his knees buckled beneath him stopping him from rising to face Grave. His mind started to shoot ideas of how to force himself to attack Grave before accepting that he had been injured too much to be able to do anything effective except for throwing grass at the opposing shinobi. His vision started to blur. As he took a last glance at Grave, he felt his body starting to drop, and closed his eyes in fell into a void of emptiness.

Word Count: 275 Words
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 19:32

Grave watched as the shinobi was starting to fall over only to rush over to catch him. Shaking his head carefully he lifted the boy onto his back. "I cannot believe you passed out like that. Great I might as well carry your sorry ass back to my place." Grave laughed likely as he picked him up and having over his shoulders. Grave quickly relaxed for a moment as he started to have the bijuu's cloak form around him holding control from having it hurt the kid.

'I'll get you somewhere to rest kid...' Grave quickly vanished rushing back to the mansion as he met his father whom was sitting on the couch. "Hey!" Grave locked eyesight with the man glancing over at him. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE DON"T YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PLACE!" Grave's father nodded but sighed lightly, "Yes i do...but i got bored and found you two weren't here sooo....i invited myself in...for about a week." Grave's eye twitched a bit only to turn holding the kid still with his shakujo in the left hand. "I never said this once...but I hate you sometimes..." Grave's father smiled saying, "Feelings neutral son." Grave shook his head going up the stairs to an empty room having the boy lay down on a bed. "Rest here for a bit...I'm sure Raijin will be home soon to train you while I take care of some other things." Grave slowly left the room quietly heading back down to the living room with his father looking over.

"So...who was the kid?" Grave shook his head, "Someone I met at the Cave while I was coming back from my mission that grandfather gave me." Taking out the item that was wrapped up in the cloth." I'm not sure what the hell it is but it seems the children of a small village was left by their family because of it. So...I don't know I took it from them and then I traveled for a bit...but that's it i swear."

His father shook his head with the mask on waving his hand, "Alright....well if anything stay out of trouble." Grave blinked for a moment. "This coming from the man whom sneaks into other peoples houses..." The at moment his father turned saying, "Its only your house thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 20:00

Inshitsu's eyes flickered as he started to regain consciousness. He waited until his eyes were able to focus, and realized that he was under something. He panicked as he remembered being knocked out by Grave's strange figure that he managed to rise out of ground. He sat up, holding his hands to his face to see if he was alive. He sighed out of relief, as he realized that he could at least see his hands. He put his legs on the side of the bed and looked around in the room that he was in. It was a blank room with not much in it decoration wise. He stood up and walked towards the door. He reached with his right hand to twist the doorknob open. As it opened, he poked his head out of the door, looking down both ends of the hallway. He spotted the stairs and walked out of the room that Grave must of laid him in. He stopped before he descended the stairs, 'Or maybe it wasn't Grave that had picked him up.', the thought chilled Inshitsu as started to descend the stairs. Inshitsu's mind started to clear as he saw the ninja he was hoping for standing in the room before him. "So, I guess you gonna tell me something along the lines of, 'You need to train more.' aren't you?" Inshitsu waited with a look that hopefully transferred how he felt right then, annoyed and aching.

Word Count: 244
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 20:18

Grave tilted his head as he was sitting next to his father. "Nope...I was never planning on telling you that I don't have to tell you if you already know it. Why repeat something to someone when they already know what needs to be done." Grave then sat up shaking his head having his hair shake. Taking a few steps forward to look out the window he pointed out side as they were in the bottom layer of Raijin Mountain. "Now...the reason I brought you here is because you can train here if you need be...any equipment you need to use feel free to do so. But be warned...push yourself to hard...you'll most likely die...Also the library also contains scrolls that you can read up on. As they contain information that all shinobi must go...You'll have a daily ritual...a morning sparring after which you'll be trained to use jutsus of a certain level. After that you'll have to have studies with me as your teacher. You'll be asked questions...If you fail the test at the end of each class period consider yourself warned now."

Grave's father just turned his attentions over to the young man. But then Grave's mouth opened once more saying, "Another thing...missions will be done in which we and i mean the owners of this house hold see fit. So once you've completed them then you'll respond to us. We'll also be going with you to missions but not as backup but to watch you and make sure you are doing them correctly. Understood?" Crossing his arms turning to look at the new house holds member. "After you understood this, get some rest as you have a very big day tomorrow with your training partner...Raijin."
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 20:40

Inshitsu's focus remained on Grave as he instructed him of his new routine on life. Inshitsu had not noticed the man on the couch and even as the man had looked at him, he had not asked a single thing about him. When Grave's explanation about how he would be treated while living here finished, Inshitsu had simply nodded his head. Grave simply stared as anticipating his next move. Inshitsu didn't wish to disappoint, but he was exhausted from the earlier tustle and being that he was just knocked out, he wasn't sure that he had fully recovered from the hit. He turned around to advance up the steps that he had climbed down, going down the hallway until he came upon the door that he had left open. As he walked into the room, he shut the door, stretched and plopped down on the bed, closing his eyes. 'Sweet dreams for me, wish I could still say.', Inshitsu's face became a frown as he started to drift away from consciousness willingly this time.

Word Count: 174 Words
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18 2014, 17:24

Rolling for Endurance
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18 2014, 17:24

The member 'MasterFlutter' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2