Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grave's Reunion of Asakura Training Awakening of the Storm. TDL (Element Training x2(-6TP) | Nexus Attributes: DEX x2 (-2TP) | STR x2 (-2TP) END x2 (-2TP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Grave's Reunion of Asakura Training Awakening of the Storm. TDL (Element Training x2(-6TP) | Nexus Attributes: DEX x2 (-2TP) | STR x2 (-2TP) END x2 (-2TP) Empty
PostSubject: Grave's Reunion of Asakura Training Awakening of the Storm. TDL (Element Training x2(-6TP) | Nexus Attributes: DEX x2 (-2TP) | STR x2 (-2TP) END x2 (-2TP)   Grave's Reunion of Asakura Training Awakening of the Storm. TDL (Element Training x2(-6TP) | Nexus Attributes: DEX x2 (-2TP) | STR x2 (-2TP) END x2 (-2TP) EmptySat Sep 12 2015, 22:13

Grave had finally arrived within Kumo as of last night with his grandfather looking at the grown boy that he had never believed would come the old man couldn’t help but smile. “Grave how have you been as of late?” Grave heard his grandfather’s words and thought about it saying, “Well I captured the bijuus or at least some of them but I’m going to set them free sooner or later if anything allowing me to completely save them like I said I would.” His grandfather was curious to how he was going to do so about the whole thing. Grave then turned smiling at his grandfather as he continued to work on something within the garden. “How’s mom been grandfather?” Grave asked with his eyes closed thinking about the time he finally saw her. “She’s doing better, both your father and her have been working with Hao to help stabilize the clan once again. Though you should be honored to be able to live on your own and help from afar.” Grave’s grandfather said with a smile as he was turning back to see his grandchild having an odd aura around him. The elderly man was amazed of how far Grave came on his own but then thought about it that Grave was never alone to begin with. “So what are you going to start doing now Grave?”

The young male opened his eyes slowly saying, “Obtain a powerful country in order to protect the world I see…first thing is first I’m going to obtain the power a Kage…but first thing is first I need to be sure I’m ready for the bout if anything.” The old man tilted his head thinking about something, “Grave what are you planning?” He was worried for a bit but as Grave stood up slowly with a smile on his face he turned saying, “Im going to face the Raikage in a battle and show that I can be stronger on a different level.” The old man smiled more nodding to this as he turned back to face his garden saying, “A flower that blossoms shows its beauty to those it trust.” Grave paused hearing that quote saying to himself, “Those that a beautiful can also be very deadly.” The quote was something that was left by Asakura Hao the founder of the Asakura Clan as he believed life was like a rose that blossomed, but only the thrones were the vision of causing pain. But it was the Asakura Clan that believed the words of this man to be truth as they felt the same with the way life was turning.

Grave smiled as the night sky was showing its beauty to him only then did the young man stood up saying, “So…I’ve been thinking how long its been since we’ve had a  good training for my body.” Grave’s grandfather turned to look at the young man before saying, “Just because you obtain the powers…” Suddenly he stopped as he saw a strange aura surround Grave as soon as the boy’s muscles were expanding but the aura soon became furious with the air. Waving back and forth into the wind as though it was something controlling it by the will. Grave then relaxed turning to his grandfather saying, “I created several techniques this is one of them sadly nobody I feel can master the technique. To even its fullest that’s why I’m planning on creating it to be even stronger than what it is.” That moment the aura increased in size for the second time as Grave was smiling looking over at his grandfather, “This is only Kamidan…then I have this one…” The aura then erupted with a flame like pattern but  only  started shooting upwards as though it was a massive power strike hitting Grave. “This one is called Kamidan…x5, I could go beyond this but…if I do I’ll basically be killing myself.” His grandfather stared for a moment trying to figure out when and how did the young boy even come up with a devilish technique. “Grave…what have you been doing while you were away?”

Grave stopped the aura and relaxed thinking about it for a moment as he said, “Well I went hunting for the bijuus in order to bring them back together and have a talk with them all. But I noticed they had higher abilities to get stronger so after I studied the chakra releasing from myself in order to create the styles I designed I figured there was a way around everything so I researched the entire scrolls until I came across the  Hachimons and even a powerful kinjutsu that does exactly what I’m doing right now if anything.” The boy smiled back at his grandfather knowing what he had done was for a better reason then he could even think about. But soon he also turned to say, ”I even created a powerful medical jutsu that is actually pretty interesting if anything.” Grave smiled as he pulled out Jouten cutting his arm. “GRAVE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU…” Stopping Grave’s body started to light up only with him feeling it as the technique triggered showing two bodies of Grave and crossing them together having the damage done automatically healed. Breathing lightly Grave looked at his grandfather showing his arm. “See completely healed, pretty awesome huh?” Staring Grave’s grandfather was even more confused as he started at the young man once again confused as Grave smiled going about to explaining the technique.

“You see, it’s a fuinjutsu technique that I created which triggers any technique with a rule on it. Well I fused it with a time/space technique like limbo and fused it with my medical knowledge from our clan and what I studied, so any time damage is taken of any kind it takes the back up of when my body was at its best and crosses it with the damaged body within the sub dimension then completely returns my body to how it was before the damage was even given to me. Its rather a basic form of knowledge and pushed to the highest level of medical techniques as it cannot allow one to be killed so easily. But I wanted to show you that cause it was something that I figured you would think was interesting at least.” The elderly man shook his head in shock saying, “How…no…this is what Asakura…Hao was able to do before but you just furthered it even beyond his own techniques…Grave…do you realize what you are becoming?” The elderly man was somewhat fearful but at the same time proud of his grandson. “No..sir…is it something bad?” Grave was confused by how his grandfather was reacting to everything. It was not until his grandfather started to explain. “Listen…Asakura Hao was a man of many talents even with healing basically the dead…because of this power he was feared but the followers allowed him to continue because he provided protection. Even more or less you learned how to create a doujutsu within the clan that was said to be forgotten…yet here you are able to do this things…if you continue this power and path what do you believe will be the outcome?” Grave thought about it and sighed saying, “People will fear and start hurting each other won’t they…” His grandfather nodded, “Yes…with that power with that knowledge people will fear and hunt you down what do you plan on doing then?” Grave turned his attention to the nightly sky thinking about it before saying, “I’ll have to abandon the name Asakura if its going to bring fear to the world. But I want to keep the name and it a proud one if anything.” The old man smiled nodding his head as he coughed saying, “I see…if that’s the case our ancestors will be very proud of you…carrying the Asakura name is something I myself will always allow you to do even if you think about abandoning the name…” Soon he was stopped by Grave’s father, “That would be something only a child of mine better not even be thinking of doing.” Grave smiled with his grandfather nodding as even Asakura Hao appeared himself waving saying, “Yeah, then we cannot be brothers if you really are going to be like that I’ll join you just to stay related to you.”

Grave nodded to everyone as Phantom appeared, “Grave…” Grave turned his attention over placing his hand up to everyone, “hold on real quick everyone.” Walking over calmly to Phantom to see what the matters were. “What’s up Phantom?” Phantom blinked for a moment before leaning over to whisper, “I find it disrespectful of you to removing yourself from the one’s you call family….” Grave blinked only to burst out laughing at Phantom as he had never spoken with emotion behind his words, “No worries buddy I do not plan on getting rid of my name that damn easily…besides I told you the Asakura bloodline is going to change the way the world is working in order to bring a better peace then any era.” Phantom nodded while turning away to join Grave with looking up at the sky everyone was amazed at the growth of each other only Grave then smiled saying, “Okay…time for me to start training…” Jumping down the side he headed towards the training field within the mansion with Phantom and Asakura Hao following. “What do you mean train?” yelled out Hao. Grave looked up as he was sliding down the hill side saying, “I have a method of training but in order to complete it I need to get it done right.” As they landed on the ground of the training field Grave looked around for a moment as he smiled weaving his hand seals, “Kuchiyose no jutsu!” soon a dummy appeared before Grave and everyone. “Okay…this is…” Soon stopped by his brother Hao said, “A curse dummy…it takes in the chakra from the trainer in order to give them a practice dummy for live combat.” Nodding to this Grave knew his brother was smart, “Yep…now it’s time for the next best thing, my medical fuin is placed on my neck so if anything happens I’ll instantly heal from it and not have to worry about even basically dying in battle.”

Staring at the dummy Grave placed his hands on the ground taking everyone to the next location, “MY LORD!” After which they were wrapped to a new location from which Phantom was use to seeing but Hao was not. “What…the hell is this place…” Grave turned to look at his brother saying, “This is actually a completed version of Limbo and my Time Deity Domain basically it’s the Time Deity’s space or dimension. Its safe…as long as you do not move or anything…” Grave reached over touching the curse dummy as it soon started to move transforming into Grave then started using the powers of Kamidan, while watching Hao was amazed of the technique but figured there was a downfall to it as Grave turned using his matou style to rival against the creation that he made it would seem equal in power for a moment as they continued with blow for blow leaving each other unharmed for a bit as they continued trading only melee attacks nothing more. As it was nearing the time frame for the sun to begin to rise on the outside Grave was feeling the use of his energy slowly draining him but noticed that Hao and Phantom had been watching the entire time. “Seem my brother has been learning how to control that power of the Nibi…” Soon Phantom spoke softly, “Nekomata…”Blinking Hao turned to look over, “What” Phantom then said, “The Nibi has a name its Nekomata…it seems they each do but they haven’t spoken with Grave as he sealed them in order for the right time before asking them how he can help and understand them more.” Hao turned to look at his brother saying, “So…they have names…meaning they are living beings with feelings after all…no wonder you continued searching for them brother.” As the dome was suddenly starting break down Hao looked over noticed that his brother had finished the doll off with a strange technique that was beaming through the dummy. “What the hell is that?” Blinking at the results of what his brother had done, Breathing lightly the jutsu that was stamped on Grave’s neck triggered recovering his wounds during the battle while Grave cracked his neck saying, “Oh..that…its Ranton…something I created during the match I had a student that could use it so I figured why not…it helped in the end.” Hao then noticed the wounds on Grave were suddenly healed without a hand seal.

“How did you heal just now?” Hao was curious as Grave pointed to the back of his neck, “This little thing heals me but it does not restore chakra or any lost energy just body parts and health, its pretty useful but once I can get it working right I’m going to finalize it for others to use in battle that way medical shinobi can be able to enter the battle field without issues. But that should do it I think I’ve got the powers I needed from the training. Plus…more if anything” Hao was blinking to the lose of his brother training but then thought about it, ‘Wait…we were in there as the sun was rising but…the night sky is still out what the hell is going on…’ Hao was confused for a moment as Grave turned saying, “The technique messes with time…so you can get training done at a larger amount of time without worries…but that’s the best part as to why I created my techniques in order to heal me for battles.” Grave turned to his brother whom was smiling at his younger brother saying, “You better get stronger or else you will be left in the dirt by everyone.” Grave nodded to the advice as they all returned back to the mansion with the dummy on the ground vanishing into the dust after being shot. However it seemed the winds of time were changing as something within the darkness viewed them.

“So…Grave Asakura…Hao Asakura…you brothers believe that what you are doing is truly law now…No matter…I’ll be sure to stop you were you both stand sooner than you think.”

Words 2395
EXP: +2395
S.EXP: +479

Loses
-1 Curse Dummy
-12 TP

Gains
+Ranton learned
+35 x2 to Gains (+Ranton) (Curse Dummy)
+2 Quick Learn
+Rolls
+ Rewrite Seal placed on back of Neck

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Sat Sep 12 2015, 22:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Grave's Reunion of Asakura Training Awakening of the Storm. TDL (Element Training x2(-6TP) | Nexus Attributes: DEX x2 (-2TP) | STR x2 (-2TP) END x2 (-2TP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grave's Reunion of Asakura Training Awakening of the Storm. TDL (Element Training x2(-6TP) | Nexus Attributes: DEX x2 (-2TP) | STR x2 (-2TP) END x2 (-2TP)   Grave's Reunion of Asakura Training Awakening of the Storm. TDL (Element Training x2(-6TP) | Nexus Attributes: DEX x2 (-2TP) | STR x2 (-2TP) END x2 (-2TP) EmptySat Sep 12 2015, 22:15

Elemental Control x2

STR x2

END x2

DEX x2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grave's Reunion of Asakura Training Awakening of the Storm. TDL (Element Training x2(-6TP) | Nexus Attributes: DEX x2 (-2TP) | STR x2 (-2TP) END x2 (-2TP)   Grave's Reunion of Asakura Training Awakening of the Storm. TDL (Element Training x2(-6TP) | Nexus Attributes: DEX x2 (-2TP) | STR x2 (-2TP) END x2 (-2TP) EmptySat Sep 12 2015, 22:15

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 7, 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Training Dice' : 7, 9

#3 'Training Dice' : 6, 3

#4 'Training Dice' : 6, 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grave's Reunion of Asakura Training Awakening of the Storm. TDL (Element Training x2(-6TP) | Nexus Attributes: DEX x2 (-2TP) | STR x2 (-2TP) END x2 (-2TP)   Grave's Reunion of Asakura Training Awakening of the Storm. TDL (Element Training x2(-6TP) | Nexus Attributes: DEX x2 (-2TP) | STR x2 (-2TP) END x2 (-2TP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Grave's Reunion of Asakura Training Awakening of the Storm. TDL (Element Training x2(-6TP) | Nexus Attributes: DEX x2 (-2TP) | STR x2 (-2TP) END x2 (-2TP)
Page 1 of 1