Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

[Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow   [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 09:30

Hearing Grave's voice carefully the young girl blushed a bit saying, "Ok…I can let you in..give me a moment please.."Soon hearing wood being moved from behind Grave tilted his head as the door started to open as a little hand was waving him inside. Grave carefully came into the village and looked noticing only children. "What…" Grave was confused for a moment as the children were work on fixing damages to houses and cleaning messes. The young girl introduced herself, "It’s a pleasure to meet you, I'm Tsuki Sakura." The girl was tall for her age but only 2 feet shorter than Grave.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow   [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 09:35

The girl had white hair but yellow golden hue eyes. With three feathers on the left side of her hair she was wearing a dark kimono. Blinking to this Grave bowed saying, "It’s a pleasure to meet you…I'm Asakura Grave. So…why is there is only you children but no adults?" Grave was curious to this question as well as scene himself. The young girl sighed heavily saying, "Because we were abandon by our families." Hearing that Grave turned his head away saying, "Why…it doesn't seem like you all needed that at all…" The young girl turned to give the younger children a toy to play with as they were pulling on her.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow   [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 09:40

She turned her attention back to him saying, "Because they believed the "Item" was a devil worshipped item as it was causing many problems since it came to the village. So they build a wall and left leaving us all here." Grave's eyes widen and thought about it for a moment, "An item…I see…" having thought of what the red head shinobi said,' It could change whom we are!' Grave sighed lightly. "How about we make a deal…give me the item to banish it from this world…and I'll come back for you and everyone taking you to an entire new home…" The girl's eyes widen and wanted to cry, "Really!"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow   [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 09:45

Grave nodded with hours passing soon to walk out from behind the gates holding something wrapped in an old rag. 'I promise…I'll come back just give me a few.' Soon the shinobis came running over to him wanting the item. But Grave pulled away saying, "No…you cannot have this item…its caused more harm than good…please allow me to banish it from this world." The red head ran over saying, "Do you really think we'd let you go!" Grave paused to look up at the sky then turned, "I don't care…but I have a promise I need to keep…this item is coming with me."
As she got ready to attack the giant Earth God was quickly formed as Grave had made his hand seals quickly. "Do not…get in my way again!" The female was crawling away from the creature as Grave vanished quickly with the item. "Now…what are you…" As he started to unfold the rag Grave's eye widen saying, "Woah…really…"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow   [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Lightning Country - Hidden Cloud Village - Kumo - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox