Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

[Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]   [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 07:47

Hao stood watching the Earth God take a different form as it was now an Earth God Warrior. "What…I've never…thought of the techniques being used like that…how…" Soon Grave lifted his own right arm as the God lifted up its giant blade to bring it down with great force onto Hao. "Take this!" Hao blinked as he moved his claws in front of him taking the hit but being launched into the ground sliding leaving a trail of unearthed. As the God took the blade back up for another attack, Grave's eyes was watching carefully as a tear started to fall down his cheek. "Why…Why do we have to continue just give up!" Hao tried standing as he was bleeding from his head and his right arm was broken bleeding from the shoulder down.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

[Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]   [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 07:52

Hao laughed saying, "Cause I'm the true head of this clan…I share the name of our ancestor why…why should I bow to anyone else!" Soon falling to his knees weaken, Grave released his techniques landing on the ground breathing heavily but alright as the techniques did not take as much chakra as he thought because of Nibi. 'Wow…so that's what we could really do together…' Grave thought to himself as he looked over at his brother. "Grave…why…should I share..a throne…that only a true "God" should have…not anyone else as I hold the name of our ancestor…that created the clan." Soon unable to answer Grave heard a voice from the woods.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]   [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 07:57

"Because, the name was given to you in order to reach a higher fame within the clan and outside the clan."Grave's father walked out and looked at both his boys. "We had Grave go after you because of the fact he was your twin…but also because he's strong enough to show you that even so…in order to get stronger you have to be forced to use allies unknown to you…Hao." Hao's eyes turned his attention over to Grave only to see chakra of the bijuu leaking from around his body. "What..is that…" Hao twitched in fear for the first time as Grave was nearing him with his hand out. "Brother…let's work together…we don't have to fight…lets rise in the Asakura Clan and beyond."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]   [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 08:03

Hao took his head standing up weaken still. Catching his brother placing his left arm around him, Grave help walk his brother towards his father. "Seems…I failed…but in the end I will accept this lost…But Grave you asked me what I knew about the knowledge to gain more power." Grave nodded as his father picked up Hao from Grave. "Hao smiled saying, "Its simple, the knowledge of power is…sorrow." Grave thought about it for a moment and looked down thinking, "I see…the more I gain in knowledge the stronger I'll gain…but I'll be alone or feared…so I'll become sad…" Grave smiled nodding to this feeling 100% better but weak from the use of chakra.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]   [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 08:08

Hao nodded as he slowly passed out from the blood lost, "Grave…thank you…for saving your brother…" His father turned to begin walking away and vanished within a second leaving Grave to shake his head, "I didn’t save him…he saved me from becoming like him in the end…thank you Hao…" His grandfather came from behind Grave padding him on the head with a staff, "Yes…very nice but…Grave you have a mission I need you to accept asap." Grave turned weaken only to nod. "Sure…I'll go on it if anything…but…promise me that you'll watch over Hao for me.."
Nodding to this his grandfather smiled, "I planned on it…he's my grandchild after all just like you."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]   [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 08:13

Getting handed a scroll with the mission details Grave shook his head placing it in his back pouch as he had to run to the mansion to drop off some items anyway. Grave walked into begin removing items carefully placing them on his bed smiling to know he saved his brother without having to end his life. "I wonder…what next threat that will be coming at us now…Oh well whatever it is I think me and Raijin can handle it now. Even with Hao's strength he should be fine as well…I just hope he'll remember that he's not alone anymore." Grave walked out of his room leaving for his mission as he was told to.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]   [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 08:18

Once leaving Grave noticed a scroll on the ground that had blood on it. "Huh…this scroll wasn't here before it." A note was placed on it reading, 'Once you've read this scroll you'll understand the sorrow brother.' Grave smiled and nodded as he took a look at it once more opening the scroll he saw the knowledge only to feel drained for some reason leaning over the scroll that suddenly vanished he felt weaken but at the same time he felt different. "I see…the power of sorrow…is knowing you've changed in some form of way…but I cannot fail here not now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]   [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2