Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Chapter 2.5 - Asakura's Decision TDD [Solo - Training: STR x4 | END x4 | DEX x2]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Chapter 2.5 - Asakura's Decision TDD [Solo - Training: STR x4 | END x4 | DEX x2] Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2.5 - Asakura's Decision TDD [Solo - Training: STR x4 | END x4 | DEX x2]   Chapter 2.5 - Asakura's Decision TDD [Solo - Training: STR x4 | END x4 | DEX x2] EmptySun Nov 02 2014, 02:23

Grave appeared before his unit as they were resting carefully on the cliff site watching from the distant of the Forest of Stones. Grave sighed for a bit as he turned to wave his hand at everyone. “Okay everyone we have another target but we are not going to be going in all at once. I’ll be handling the beast myself I want you all to be waiting for me for the best time to attack.” Yoh blinked as he shook his head saying, “First you tell us if we live we get a piece of land and we are a tasked forced unit now you are telling us you want to wing this on your own. Ha you are a funny guy but I doubt you can even handle that beast on your own. If you remembered it was both me and you that took that beast down. Not to mention we had everyone else present to perform the binding techniques to try and hold that damn thing down. “ Yoh stood up pointing to the gourd around his waist saying, “That beast or creature or whatever the hell it is something we should all be wary of if we face more that is all.” Blinking at that before crossing his arms to sit down by the camp fire Grave was left speechless before shaking his head saying, “Its not that…its because of the fact I’m not too sure on a lot of this beasts and I do not want to risk having you all get hurt. If anything I have away from getting out of tighter situations then most.” Grave thought about for a second as the technique was avoiding the technique he lost his priest staff. Sighing to the information about that Aokabi appeared before Grave saying, “Listen they are good shinobis and kunochis but we should also be on guard if anything…Grave allow at least one person to come with you…” Grave thought about it for a second before saying, “Fine…But Aokabi you are the one to be coming with me is that clear.”

Everyone lifted an eyebrow confused about this information as Aokabi nodded to it and stood beside him. “Grave…why do you want him to come with you? He did not even battle the entire time!” Soh was yelling at Grave at that brief second before Grave lifted his hand saying, “Because he was actually watching the entire battle and I believe he learnt more things then we did because of the battle he was watching.” Aokabi turned to Grave and nodded as he smiled for that bit Grave turned to look at the cliff before saying, “Stay here until we come back understood…Yoh you are in charge of the group until then!” Yoh nodded to this and waved his hand as Grave and Aokabi jumped down to slide down the cliff side as they reached the bottom. Grave shook his head saying, “I cannot believe we are this far on things and I still cannot get stronger than what I am now….” Aokabi nodded saying, “After watching the battle I took some notes on the battle style, we should move faster next time and strike with a harder force. It seems the bijuus are not something to be taken lightly nor have a weak chakra. I also come to notice they battle in a strange manner. As that beast only used 1 technique but did not use anything else besides its melee. Did it not seem odd to you?” Grave thought about it as he remembered his battle against the Nekomata. Sighing to this he was taken to the inner mind realm as he stared at Nekomata saying, “What is going on why was your kin doing that you knew more attacks then it did.” The Nibi arose from its nap shakings its head before answering. “Simple…he was not in the mood to battle or he did not feel it was worth showing you techniques. The answer I cannot give you as I am not that beast I am myself. Which you sealed because of danger remember.” Grave sighed saying, “I understand and you know you are my partner until we can figure out how we can stop the threat its best to seal the rest of your kin for a bit and then free them when everything is calmed down.”

Nekomata nodded to it but leaned over saying, “Though you plan on facing the next one you should train at least and rest before doing anything as it will possible cost a limb or life.” Thinking about the words that came across the young male sighed only to awaken with Aokabi tilting its head saying, “Everything okay?” Grave shook his head saying, “No not really because of the fact I think training for another way of battle is the only way for me to either win or dodge attacks carefully.” Thinking for a second Grave nodded to himself as he walked over saying, “I’ll be back in a few seconds if anything then we are going for our target is that clear.” Nodding to this Aokabi sat down to wait and watch Grave get ready to perform his technique. Finishing he quickly throw his hands down saying. “Time Deity Domain!” Within that void a small sphere floated upward and expanded engulfing the ex priest as he was in the new world for that split moment. As he turned to remember the void he started to train within he sighed shaking his head, “I cannot waste time I have to improve my skills or else I’m in deep trouble.” As he took a step forward to begin on the outside Yoh appeared behind Aokabi waving his hand, “Yo, what in the hell is that?!” Yoh was shocked but Aokabi stood up saying carefully keeping details away from Yoh, “A sphere…that Grave can created in order to protect him from incoming attacks. He’s practicing to increase its endurance against the powerful beast techniques if anything.” Yoh was confused at the sphere saying with a curious tone, “Does it actually protect from attacks or does it just bounce them back at the target?”

Aokabi pointed to the sphere saying, “It can do either what the user wants it to do…it’s a powerful technique but should be carefully used if misused they can lose a life and never return from the way the field is formed. Placing his hands behind his head the man nodded saying, “Interesting yet seems pretty dull to use if it costs so much chakra to even before I doubt it is as strong as you say.” Aokabi was not going to argue as he knew the real purpose of the sphere was to help with training within the village of Kousen. But telling someone that just became a task force member seemed to be too much of an issue because of their trust level not being high enough. Meanwhile in the void sphere Grave was breathing heavily while facing against a clone that he created. As they both wear clashing blades against one another they were having sweat beating off their face with every hit. Throwing back each other they continued to counter each other with techniques as they both slid back on the ground both took a strange stance pulling the blade down releasing a powerful wave of flames of a bird to clash with each one only to burn out. Sliding back at one another’s attack had made contact with each one of them. Grave shook his head as he focused only to have raiton surge outward of his body to have him vanish appearing behind his clone with chidori activated. “You are in trouble now!” The clone ducked down only to create another attack only to counter with Grave as he vanished only to move back to his other side. Grave breath heavily only lifted up saying to himself, ‘That was close did not think the clone was going to be able to see that counter.’ Thinking for that split second left his guard down as the clone appeared with the blade pulled back only to clash with Grave’s sending him sliding across the dirt ground.

Pulling out a scroll he started to read over something and nodded saying, “So that’s how the technique actually works who would have guessed.” With that Grave darted off with the raiton appearing once again as they made contact with each other flying backwards. The barrier seemed to warp for a moment while on the outside the two did not even notice yet Aokabi felt something was off a bit as Yoh was explaining the battle plan of the Raijuu. This left some questions as Yoh was saying, “What kind of information do we even have on this beast if anything?” Aokabi was going to keep quiet for a bit but figured it would not hurt to share the information he had gathered. “From what is told, the beast we are hunting is the Rokubi, it has six tails and is located within the Forest of Stones. Other information as its element base is unknown. Even I cannot give all details as the beast is still unknown even to myself.” Yoh thought about the information saying lightly, “That’s not much to go on for Grave I mean are you sure he is even able to come close to that beast alone.” Crossing his arms curious about his leader’s strength in battle the last one seemed off to himself as while as though the beast was aiming at Grave because of something. “Tell me something…what was that form that he took? The one Grave had his cloths transform into?” Aokabi turned saying, “That information is classified I cannot share that information without having Grave’s approval on things.” Yoh blinked staring at the clone thinking it became a computer or machine for that split second before saying, “Understood, I figured you would tell because of the fact we are a team and all right?” Aokabi nodded to that saying carefully, “Yes we are a team but we all share different goals and dreams still if anything You could be wanting something to improve yourself or place other in danger am I wrong?” Yoh was shocked at the observation from the guy as he took a step back saying, “What do you really know?” Aokabi said calmly saying, “You seem to be after something though what I am unsure as you joined not just wanting land but for something else correct?” Yoh blinked and started to shake for that brief second saying, “Look…I do not know what it is I’m truly looking for or what it is I want I just know I want my life to be easy and simple.” Aokabi nodded to this intake of data before the barrier started to expand before blowing up into sharp pieces that flew around but was not cutting anything. Aokabi turned to stare at the dust that was shot upwards because of the explosion. “So you are alive after all…” Grave stood up shaking his head saying, “Yeah…I finished somewhat…though it was still annoying because of the fact I’m dealing with having two different essences within me.” Yoh stared at Grave as he noticed something different about him. “What happen to you?!” Yoh yelled out pointing for a second as Grave’s hair grew longer to his waist this time as he shook it to keep his eye covered saying, “Well you see…I was training a technique that is dangerous to those of a normal body. I have to learn a different way of training and push my body to a different level in order to go beyond the normal means.”

Grave shook his head saying, “Aokabi did you tell him?” The clone turned shaking their head no. “Of course not the information was classed as classified I made sure not to speak of it if anything though he was curious of the battle against the Rokubi what should we do about that?” Grave blinked saying, “Yoh…listen I know I’m not ready but I have to prove not only myself but my brother as well that I can handle my own. Do not worry though I’m sure you will be able to see him if anything.” Smiling at that Grave became weak for that moment as he fell to his knees. The clone Aokabi walked over saying, “Hold on I’ll help you if anything.” Grave turned to look over at Yoh saying, “Listen We will return back here so please stay with them if anything okay?” Yoh nodded as he turned away before saying, “You better come back to us if you plan on giving what you promised.” Yoh jumped up and started running up the wall as Aokabi wrapped around Grave picking him up saying, “So what’s the plan now?” Grave sighed saying, “We head to the hospital and heal then we move to attack the Rokubi.” Thinking of this Grave was starting to question the bijuus powers as well if everything was suppose to happen. Soon it came to him, was the bijuu testing him or where they not even trying. Quickly vanishing Grave and Aokabi appeared before the village of Iwa as Grave started to walk over to the hospital and rest up. After a few hours of check ups and rest Grave came out smiling at Aokabi saying, “Remember what I said, we battle together and we fight along side each other…if anything I need you as support as I move in close to obtain the information of the Rokubi got it?” Aokabi nodded as he wrapped around Grave to head over to Forest of Stones…the next stop…Rokubi’s home.

EXP: 1143
STR x4
END x4
DEX x2
Learnt: Lightning – Asakura Royal Armor | Wood Style: Asakura Buddha | Water Style: Asakura’s Poison Mist

Normal TP: 7
Kumo: +1
Max TP: 8
TDD Effect: x2
TDD TP: 16
Training: - 10 TP
TP Remaining: 6 / 2 = 3 TP
HPM: 10 x 2 = 20 HPM

Hospital: 20 x 12 = 240 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

Chapter 2.5 - Asakura's Decision TDD [Solo - Training: STR x4 | END x4 | DEX x2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.5 - Asakura's Decision TDD [Solo - Training: STR x4 | END x4 | DEX x2]   Chapter 2.5 - Asakura's Decision TDD [Solo - Training: STR x4 | END x4 | DEX x2] EmptySun Nov 02 2014, 02:24

STR x 4

END x 4

DEX x2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.5 - Asakura's Decision TDD [Solo - Training: STR x4 | END x4 | DEX x2]   Chapter 2.5 - Asakura's Decision TDD [Solo - Training: STR x4 | END x4 | DEX x2] EmptySun Nov 02 2014, 02:24

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D10' : 9, 7, 5, 7

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 10, 4, 5, 10

--------------------------------

#3 'D10' : 3, 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.5 - Asakura's Decision TDD [Solo - Training: STR x4 | END x4 | DEX x2]   Chapter 2.5 - Asakura's Decision TDD [Solo - Training: STR x4 | END x4 | DEX x2] EmptySun Nov 02 2014, 02:29

STR = 9 + 7 + 5 + 7 = 28 x 2 = +56 + 2[QL] = 58

END = 10 + 4 + 5 + 10 = 29 x 2 = +58 +2[QL] = 60

DEX =3 + 9 = 12 x 2 = +24 +2 [QL] = 26
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2.5 - Asakura's Decision TDD [Solo - Training: STR x4 | END x4 | DEX x2]   Chapter 2.5 - Asakura's Decision TDD [Solo - Training: STR x4 | END x4 | DEX x2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2.5 - Asakura's Decision TDD [Solo - Training: STR x4 | END x4 | DEX x2]
Page 1 of 1