Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 08:33

Hmm, it seems that the test has proven a lot for me for the fuuinjutsus. Grave I'd like you to rework on your sealing techniques if you do not mind. For the results to come out we need to make sure that Fuuinjutsu do have a small draw back of some sort. Plus removal of the 100% hit rate will be removed for sure. But because you still rolled it still counts but we may have to rework on them a bit.

That will also mean that Genjutsu would have to be rolled. I'll get everything set up.

IF you like...its up to you and everyone else what you plan on doing. We can keep this test as legit and you being the jinchuuriki or it never happening what so ever but you'd both get EXP based upon it.
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 11:24

Everyone has stated that its legit and we can continue allowing to happen.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 18:52

go team I win lol
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05 2013, 04:47

ooc: Please be sure to finish this RP so we can get everything updated thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05 2013, 23:24

Raijin floated in the air as he watched all of the action going on in front of him, but he almost died from the bijuudama blast, he watched as the attack was formed and fired at him, he turned in the air to watch the blast of it explode into a huge blast but somehow it died suddenly, “weird...” Raijin said before he heard Grave screaming with pain, he landed and turned around to see Grave somehow sucking the nibi within his back, he raised an eyebrow before he suddenly appeared beside his brother.

Raijin sighed as he caught Grave and laid him down softly on the ground, “your always pulling these kinds of tricks and shit outta your ass Grave... you need to be more careful...” Raijin said as he sighed and sat there beside Grave for a while, he wondered what was happening inside Grave's body now that he was now the Nibi Jinchuriki.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05 2013, 23:29

Opening his eyes slowly Grave turned his head to see Raijin beside him. Sitting up slowly was the best idea has he was holding his head with his right hand as he thought of his head splitting in two. "Raijin...thank god you're safe I thought I was not going to make it in time." Pulling in the nibi had left Grave somewhat weaken as he was unable to move his body as it was numb all over.

"Great...seems the rush of energy has placed my body into a certain rest...Oh well..." Grave closed his eyes once more thinking of the next course of action. "I believe its time...We have to gain the power needed in order to show what we can do. Besides...have you ever wanted to return to the Iron Country to see an home you may not have seen?" Smiling about the thought it seemed as though Grave was planning on something but the question on the mind was what.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05 2013, 23:49

Raijin looked at Grave as he awoke and nodded “glad to see you r still alive and with me, but thanks for risking your life to save me like that, but his attacks both missed me, the somehow went around me...” Raijin said thinking about the recent fight, he sat back a bit as he sighed, “well at least I'm still able to move so your safe bro.” Raijin added before he heard Grave mention something about the Iron Country.

“Grave... you know I never saw the land with my own eyes ever, but why bring it up now?” Raijin asked looking at his brother with a confused look on his face, he was wondering as to why he would say something like that, he knew it would cut him deeply about that topic.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 06 2013, 00:09

Nodding to the confused look that was placed onto Raijin's face. Grave's reasoning was finally surfacing as to why he brought it up. "Its because we need to get our trainings done rather we are traveling together or now. It seems that in order to improve our selves we have to go back to the roots from which we came from. I know of my families decent location before the shinobi village founding. So we should prep our gear for it as well be on guard for any other shinobis. Considering I have the Nibi sealed in me...no telling how long before I become a target."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 06 2013, 00:16

Raijin looked over at the holes blown into the roof as he listened to Grave before he looked back to him, “but our roots are sometimes our downfall...” Raijin said as he closed his eyes thinking of his father before he took a deep breath and opened his eyes to look back at Grave, “we'll just have to keep it a secret for as long as we can about you having the Nibi sealed within you, because if anyone was to find it out then shit would seriously hit the fan... literally.” Raijin said as he looked at the dirt before he placed his hand on it and drew a weird emblem, “I forgot to mention to you that lately... I've grown a lot in strength and skills, I've obtained knowledge of a few things but first before we go I think it wise if we got me up in rank to being a jounin or at least a chuunin before we are to suddenly up and leave...” Raijin finished as he sighed, “our lives are weird for our adventures are going to be long, rough, and a pain in our asses that's for damn sure...” Raijin said looking into Grave's eyes, “we'll need something to conceal your chakra as well so your not picked up so easily as well...” Raijin added.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 06 2013, 00:20

Thinking of a barrier that would allow the to hide chakra seemed like a great idea. The problem was creating it. Sighing heavily knowing going back to one's roots can lead to a downfall or uprising. It all seemed like a good idea. Even the thought of Raijin going up in rank as a shinobi seemed like something Grave would praise. "Remember its our team work and skills that matter just like now we have to figure out a way to even be able to do more than just what we want. Sometimes..." Stopping for a split moment Grave thought of the perfect plan.

"I have it...we'll move...we'll move our location of our home. But instead it will be our own secret location from family until we are able to get what we need done." Grave smiled glancing over at Raijin with the said idea placed on the table.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 06 2013, 00:28

Standing up now Raijin held his hand out to help Grave up, “just remember... once I'm a fully mastered samurai I lose all rank in the shinobi world and I am stuck to the iron country until I'm chosen by a daimyo, or given a task to which I must complete or they force it that I take my life...” Raijin said as he looked at Grave seriously as he said it.

Sighing he looked over at the hole in the cave's roof again and then back to Grave and wondered about what they would obtain in both their home country, their roots were based there... but that also meant that they would have to follow under new laws.

Raijin took another deep breath before he tapped his right foot on the ground lightly, “hmm.... well, it's either we gain permission from the Raikage... which I doubt... or you finally became a jounin...” Raijin said looking at Grave with a curious look on his face, “but what I really want to know is, what is your goal back in our real home country...” Raijin added as he smirked looking at Grave, Raijin always knew Grave had a plan or something up his sleeve and he knew it by this point that something was turning those gears in Grave's head at a good pace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next