Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Tailed Beast Jewel: Gobi [Speed Run - Grave Asakura]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

The Tailed Beast Jewel: Gobi [Speed Run - Grave Asakura] Empty
PostSubject: The Tailed Beast Jewel: Gobi [Speed Run - Grave Asakura]   The Tailed Beast Jewel: Gobi [Speed Run - Grave Asakura] EmptyWed Jul 25 2018, 23:20

Arriving finally during the night sky of Taki Grave would smile as he turned looking around at the forest and took a breath of fresh air for once before he turned his attentions to look around. He knew of the Five tailed beast being located here but he almost knew it could be anywhere in the country. Even then someone could have came and taken the beast. Shaking his head he continued moving forward with things as he entered his lab that was hidden within a cave.

Grave: “It has been a while since I came here…”

He would turn to see the coffins hidden in the shadows as he took a few steps over placing his hand on them he sighed to them. Only to turn his attention away and think about more things that the lab had plans for as he was dealing with the tailed beasts. Turning walking away from the coffins he smiled as he shrugged everything getting ready to begin with his plans once again.

Grave: “It is very sad…you four died…and left you all here alone for so long only to try and find a new way of dealing with things…but in the end I have come to a strong belief once again…the world needs to be erased of those living the virus the world that does not seem to wish for its not existences.”

He turned to think back to the original plans he had sat down thinking about it finally and began to shed a small tear. The path he took everything he was working on was it all for nothing was it all wasted on the ideals of what he believed to be pure justice was the friends and family he had all for nothing. Closing his eyes he felt the embrace of Sakura the one he loved as she would be seen hugging him but soon his eyes would become the Tokugan only to have the image of her fade away from everything.

Grave: “That is right…I did create something I created something that I said I would only do that nobody else could do…then its time to get started once more.”

Grave’s eyes would open once again to see the dark room where he would be sitting. Smiling he turned his head and began walking over towards the computers and things located near his desk as he sat down and began pulling up programs and doing his research again he began typing something and began smiling as he continued doing so.

Grave: “Now how do I start this…ah…that is a good way of doing it.”

- On the screen –

[How do you judge life? How does anyone judge life? It is simple we do it with only two choices either we live or we die. We continue to do these things that seemed fair to the world, no that seem fair to ourselves but we have continued living a lie to ourselves. For this entire time we are saying we are living a system of truth with really we are just hiding in the shadows of all the lies we are told to ourselves. As shinobi, we govern our homes we protect the people but when the twist and turns start to come back to haunt us we see that we have committed nothing but sins and caused more pain to everyone around. Nobody truly wished for it but in the end it happen the hate and rage fueled us again to attack to kill each other to spill the blood on the land we saved all for what. To have the next generation come and be raised up to do the same to continue on killing each other and continue wanting nothing but death for our loved ones and others.

No…we continued to keep pushing ourselves to find ways to keep our family safe…but the only choices we have ever had is lie and surrender to the false hood of peace or die to the true reality we are never free. I broke the chain of that prison we exist in and created several ways out. The way to start again I have created many notes but never published them as I continue to destroy my work to keep it secret and hidden from the world. To this day, I lied to myself I lied saying everything would be fine and the world would see that it could exist and mankind could finally just break the line of false hood. But it turns out I was wrong and this world will never do that. Starting back to the old scrolls that I studied it would seem the man known as Uchiha Madara saw fit to change the world before battling against the Senju Hashirama. But only to lose and join together forming the system we live called villages or the hidden villages I should say. Ending a war torn world causing nothing but peace to be born but it seemed that peace was a false hood as well.

More so moving on to the report I have began studying more and more into both clans of Uchiha nd Senju though the majority of the information is only from texts from the old scrolls. Even then the shinobi world wars seemed to spill more oil onto the waters of this false peace. It each one would want more land or more power nothing seemed fair nothing seemed to go unnoticed. Yet here it was the answer to all things and it became a power of greed and control. The Tailed Beast; all the knowledge of them have been sealed within my head even though anyone could learn of these begins. Yet one chooses to either capture and seal them in objects. As a priest I have taken the oath to seal demons away and the first thing I did was seal the tailed beast into myself with the help of another whom will remain a mystery. I continued having the tailed beast sealed in various locations but I tracked each one down in order to continue my search and obtain more knowledge. As it was a figure know as the sage of six paths would exist to do something amazing in his time as he created the laws that surround our ninjutsu. It was called Ninshu I believe, though this art is lost to the world now it was a means of connecting to another or more.

I believe the tailed beasts are pieces of that knowledge as well. As to why did they exist and why are they still here if they were forms of chakra. No matter the question it seemed to always go back to the Sage of Six Paths, the Uchiha and the Senju. They are all somehow connected but it would seem that I will have to continue my research as to how and why that is. The one called Uchiha Madara started the previous world war known as the fourth shinobi war in order to gather the tailed beast and summon forth the ten tailed one. But there was no record of one with ten tails even more so no where it could be located. I believe a Uchiha would know more about this great beast and possible its location. I have not shared much information to the whereabouts of the tailed beast I have gathered for I fear if they were used once again as a Uchiha planned things could go south with my plans. But if anything I plan on having them free on my island that way they can live without humans causing many issues to them.

Within the information that I have gathered to this point I have only record several articles in this lovely device as to how to battle a tailed beast, they seem to be quite strong and in order to survive one’s reflexes must be high enough to battle against them for a long period of time. After which one must set a trap to cause even more damage to the body but also protect themselves from the damage of the tailed beast. Barrier ninjutsus are strong but they can only take so much before breaking thus I created a barrier technique and even a self recovering jutsu that allows one to recover when taking massive damage. Though I believe it due to my records I shall continue working even obtaining more knowledge to designing more and more jutsus. As I’m more so confused on how to handle the issue at hand to which locating the tailed beast. But leave this information for one to come late. As I have obtain the body of a Uchiha that was brought to me. Though with that I believe “he” will know how to handle and do what is needed to be done for the eyes he possess seem to be strong but very weak by the effects of his visions.

Uchiha Tsukiyomi…the man from which I believe comes from a god, I believe the destiny of you bring will allow you to walk a different path then most people believe in this world. You must continue to train yourself and allow yourself to see the horror this world has brought upon itself. Not because they wished for it but because they are misguided and require a reminder that there are those with powers that even one can obtain. First the Rikudo Sage, the Uchiha Madara then a man he battled with repeatedly Senju Hashirama. The collection of all the tailed beasts and then the arrival of one called the Ten Tailed beast that shows no records. All of this remains unknown to me even more so how they are all connected to each other. Though with many theories I believe I shall continue to search the answers of what I wish to know about the world. Though I continue to question myself over due to the world’s actions and the path it continues to go down. I have killed innocent not for power not for glory but to be sure nobody else would ever go down the path I choose to go down. For even if I die I plan to return but not anew but the same to know this world is never safe from themselves and my goals were to which helping in saving this planet we call home. I believe this to be true rather I shall become a victim rather I shall die and burn into the realm of hell I shall remain until the time of man has passed and the world is completely freed from this chain that binds it. Thank you…everyone and good bye.]

-The screen would then shut off as Grave leaned back from typing and smile under his mask. –

Grave: “Hard to imagine that I could come up with so much and not even care about anything. Yet I have a family, friends and even pets that adore me yet I continue to hide. I have to move forward with everything even if I am feared by others even if I’m killed by another I will continue to move on my way.”

Soon the voice could be heard speaking into Grave’s ear softly but with heat brushing off onto his skin. The tailed beast known to the world as Nibi the two tailed beast, but was friends with Grave and known as Nekomata. Grave smiled at the fact he knew what this meant as he could lean back and just smile at everything and continue to work on his goals even if it killed him as he turned away sighing to it all.

Nekomata: “You know…that others will always try to obtain peace in a different format no matter how we look at it. It seems we are doom to always watch human repeat the same actions. Are you really okay with going down this path?”

Grave took a deep breathe in and slowly released as he turned back nodding with a tear running down his face as he was ready to face the world with what he knew was going to be wrong but also going to be his last stop someday. “Yeah I’m sure, if anything maybe I can die here happy and alone after all I meant to go to hell for killing all those I love and all those that only wished to keep me safe.”

Getting out from the seat he continued to relax more and more as he took a step over to the door opening it at as a giant light would shine into the dark corridor of darkness as he pointed. He could only smile taking a step onto the desert sand as he moved forward with continue to practice his ways. Making the hand seal he began to focus chakra as it created another person but wearing a bamboo cover.

Grave: “Stay here…I need you to relay a message for when the time comes to Uchiha Tsukiyomi…I believe the time has come. But do not directly speak with him just point him to the computer and to his brother’s body I wish for him luck and teaching him to grow and become stronger please do this for me…”

Demon Specter: “As you wish but you know I cannot travel and leave this location after you perform this technique correct…”

Grave: “Of course you are very limited to what you do but do not fail me on this…if he enters just walk out and attack him if you need be…”

Nodding the bamboo figure would turn sitting down waiting as Grave turned to leave the area once more and get ready for his part of his phase. There were many steps that he had planned on taking but it seemed now was the time to take them all together if anything he had to push himself even harder to move with each step that came to be.

Nekomata: “What is next Grave?”

Grave would be taken to his mind world to which he began smiling as it changed from what it seemed to be dark and damp place to a bright place with a tree in the center. Seeing as it was about to grow into a bigger tree. Grave smiled turning his head pulling his mask up.

Grave: “Now we move to returning back to Kumo if anything I want to play off everything as though I was a on a long journey to search for myself if that seems like a right move.

Nekomata: “Seeing as the humans have no turned against you from the attack I believe that is great move on our part. The others have been placed like you want shall we begin with Phase two of the plan that you wish to do?”

Grave: “Yes…Phase Two…Awareness…with that I believe Its time I start the hunt to make Kumo a stronger country then the five great nations but I have to first move with a bit of stealth in order to keep myself from being tracked by another. Besides this lab…he will fine on his own I left him a reason to find it if anything. Now time to move out but if anything I need to stop by a certain location and look around there for a bit if that is okay with you partner.”

Nekomata: “That is fine Grave take your time that place is the home of him but I doubt anything would be there.”

Grave nodded as he walked from the cave’s entrance and glanced around at the night sky seeing how it was cloudy but a cool night breeze would continue to blow. Shaking his head to the wind he burst with great speeds to travel through the forest leading himself through different areas of Taki that he never really noticed as he never looked at the country like this before. Now it all was coming clear why the village leader wanted to protect this country so bad. Even so he continued to move and jump with great accuracy as he finally came to a large standing tree that was thicker in the trunk and stood taller than anything he had ever seen. Shaking his head he jumped from the tree he was standing on landing on the grass and continued to walk over towards the new location.

Grave:”This place…it gives off a strange feeling like I have been here before but even I cannot recall this place in my memory or even if I came here before for any reason.”

Nekomata: “Darkness in your memory is not uncommon you have many things appear and run past you but I have stayed by your side and even today still keep track of things. But what is it you hope to find here?”
Grave stayed quiet as he took a step closer and felt like something was pulling him back invisible wires…no it was his own body stopping him from moving forward. Doubt continue to flow through him but he shook his head yelling out, “I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND!” Taking out both Jouten and his dark aura blade he scut doubt away leaving nothing but him standing with his sword sheathing once more taking a step closer. The feeling he was getting it was getting stronger as he looked into the bark of the tree and continue to look around until something would shimmer.

Grave: “What is that?”

Jumping up he came to where the light was and took the object from it landing softly as he continued to stare at the strange necklace he shrugged at it placing it on him just to see what would happen and soon he was wrapped with a strange aura and started transforming into a tailed beast cloak roaring the feeling he had not had in so long what could it mean.

Grave: “What is this?! Nekomata why are you?”

Nekomata: “This is not my powers…it’s the power of the Gobi…”

He would remove the choker quickly then returned to normal and stared at the object. Nodding as he turned placing the item in his pocket. He then turned opening the black vortex once more and began traveling to another location of his choosing.

Grave: “Time to return to Kumo…”

+1524 EXP [Due to Speed Run]
+ Obtained: Gobi Tailed Beast Jewel
Back to top Go down

The Tailed Beast Jewel: Gobi [Speed Run - Grave Asakura]
Page 1 of 1