Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] Empty
PostSubject: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 00:02

Grave had awoken from the hospital without knowing how he got their. Thinking about it, "I see...thanks guys..." Grave smiled only to get up slowly feeling fully healed. With that Grave shook his head and got up knowing he was set. Getting dressed and placing on his weapons Grave looked out towards the window smiling. "Here I come you beast!"

Jumping from the window Grave vanished from the bed side as the window was blowing the sheets back on his bed. It only took several minutes to arrive at the location that he needed to be. Staring at the dark cave he still could not feel the energy from behind it. Only shaking his head having flashes to bring a member of his family to die came around. Soon shaking his head, Grave thought now it was the best time.

Thinking about Raijin a little bit Grave smirked saying, "I cannot go in here with out him...I wonder..." Grave soon started focusing on his chakra only to release a small amount for him to sense. 'I know Raijin...he will sense it for sure.'
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 00:14

Raijin was sitting in the dojo after a half decent upkeep training, he sighed to himself as he sighed a breath of relief. Raijin looked out the open doors that he opened after his training to air out the dojo.

He looked down at his swords while he started cleaning them and updating them to make sure he kept them in good condition, he looked up as he noticed a chakra he knew all to well. He grinned, "Grave... there you are!" He said to himself as he stood up and changed his clothing and put his gear on, then he grabbed his weapons before he walked over to the doors and closed them behind him before he locked them before a cloud of smoke suddenly appeared.

Raijin stood behind Grave with a smirk on his face, "about fucking time you allow me to find your ass!" Raijin said as he slap patted his back. Raijin was a bit pissed that Grave kept himself hidden for such a long time.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 00:19

Smiling at his best friend, Grave could not help but say, "You know we keep the dojo and Mansion apart for this kind of reason. Besides grandfather and father had me run a lot of errands. But I released my chakra trusting your sensing skill." Grave taking the pat on his back knowing his friend was pissed could only sigh shaking his head.

"I'm truly sorry...but their is something I want to ask you...remember this cave?" Grave paused for a moment to stare at it only to nodded turning back to his friend once more. "I wish to fight the beast within it. I know its seems impossible but I have to in order to prove something to myself and my family name." Grave seemed serious for the first time ever as his fist were gripped tightly almost to the point of him making the palms bleed.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 00:31

Raijin sighed as he listened to Grave complain about his father and his grandfather giving him chores and shit, "you know you can always ask my help for the these right? we're a team, and we're practically brothers!" Raijin said as he sighed looking up into the sky as he remembered the good days when him and Grave used to train all the time.

Raijin looked back to Grave as he mentioned something about the cave, he remembered automatically as he mentioned it, Raijin nodded before saying "yeah I remember that cave, what of it?" As he looked at him with a seriously. "Don't tell me you want to fight that thing in there... I will back you up no problem but I just want to know the full basics" Raijin said as he smirked patting Grave on the head
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 00:42

Grave thought about his actual brother sighing heavily about that then shaking his head Grave focused back on the present answering back. "That's right we are brothers! Plus...we are going to face off against that thing because of the fact...I do not want anyone else giving their life up to keep it sealed. So today is the day we seal it for good." Grave nodded knowing that it seemed like a bad time to face off but if any more people gave up their life he could only blame himself.

"The basic is simple...I need you provide as much cover in order for us to take that beast down. But if anything we need to be able to supply each other. Try your best to save chakra...cause in case I run low I'll need to borrow some from you...in a way if you do not mind." Grave knew his techniques would cause some damage but maybe not as much. "Let's get going!" Grave darted off inside the cave getting ready for a battle that would set him up for glory or death.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 00:52

Raijin looked at Grave and nodded "yeah we are brothers, we fight and struggle together, for a reason!" He said as he sighed heavily before Raijin looked at Grave, he smirked and nodded his head, "I agree completely, and I've been waiting to show you my new found strengths I've unlocked!" Raijin said as he held his head up high.

Raijin looked in the direction of where the cave was as he listened to Grave's plan, he turned to face him again, Raijin smirked even wider, "let's get this done!" Raijin said as he stood there waiting for Grave to take the lead as this was all his plan.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 01:00

Entering the cave, Grave was unable to sense the large amount of chakra because of his sensing skill. But ignoring it Grave had a feeling they were getting closer. Soon within the distance light was glowing at the back only it was not an orange tint. It was blue, this was something new to see within this world. As they came to the end of the cave. Slid into a large open field that seemed to be cleared out only leaving a large figure with flame like body. Two large tails waving in the behind it.

"Woah...this is the...two tailed...beast...its...its huge!" Grave was shocked by the large size of the beast and was not sure of how to deal with the shock but shaking his head. To snap out of it Grave turned to look at Raijin saying quickly with a strong voice. "Be on guard!"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 01:12

Raijin walked into the cave side by side with grave but he had this uneasy feeling that something strong was awaiting them, he felt the blood leaving his face a bit. As soon as they entered the field he heard Grave's voice he looked at him and sighed, "I feared something like this would happen." Raijin said, he looked at this giant beast and gritted his teeth, it's chakra was far beyond what he could sense but he grabbed the scythe of his back and looked at Grave, "I hope you're ready for a fight because this is going to be one hell of a fucken fight!" Raijin said as he sighed.

Raijin looked wanted to save his sword skills for last, he stood there ready, making seals and focusing his chakra into a jutsu.

Kawarimi no jutsu being ready
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 01:28

+ Note: This is counted as a DM. +

{Nibi}
-{ Standing up tall waving its tails the beast seemed truly like a cat. As the flames off its body did not release any form of smoke it stood carefully watching over its two guests. Letting out a giant cry from its mouth the beast stood in ground as though it was getting ready to pounce. "Humans...again...why have you come here!" The giant two tailed cat's voice was that of a female it seemed. Only releasing more of a roar this time it shook its head carefully moving its ears to listen for anything else within that moment. "No...you two are the ones I was sensing at my entrance, how dare you wake me up with your foul odors!" The cat Stretched its body taking off like a missile with its front paws pulling it swiftly on the ground. As the beast leaped into the air aiming its head down at both its targets. The beast opened firing a black flamed ball at them. "Now human scum DIE!" 'Enton - Ultimate Fireball!' A large black flame ball was fired towards both men as its traveled quickly without having air being burned up as it was flying downward swiftly.

Nibi - Two Tailed Action & Stats
-2 Actions - Enton Ultimate Fireball {450 | 202 | DMG: 250 + 600 {MAX DMG:850}

Nibi Stats
HP: 600 | 600
Chakra | Stamina: 3600 | 2400 > {2150 | 2198}
O Strength: 600
O Endurance: 400
O Speed: 600
O Reflex: 800
O Intelligence: 600

Ex Att{ Martial: 150 | Mold: 150 | Resist: 150 | Tool: 0 | Weapon: 0}

Last edited by Omnicron on Thu Aug 01 2013, 01:29; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 01:28

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D200' : 57

--------------------------------

#2 'D100' : 22
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next