Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06 2013, 00:28

Standing up now Raijin held his hand out to help Grave up, “just remember... once I'm a fully mastered samurai I lose all rank in the shinobi world and I am stuck to the iron country until I'm chosen by a daimyo, or given a task to which I must complete or they force it that I take my life...” Raijin said as he looked at Grave seriously as he said it.

Sighing he looked over at the hole in the cave's roof again and then back to Grave and wondered about what they would obtain in both their home country, their roots were based there... but that also meant that they would have to follow under new laws.

Raijin took another deep breath before he tapped his right foot on the ground lightly, “hmm.... well, it's either we gain permission from the Raikage... which I doubt... or you finally became a jounin...” Raijin said looking at Grave with a curious look on his face, “but what I really want to know is, what is your goal back in our real home country...” Raijin added as he smirked looking at Grave, Raijin always knew Grave had a plan or something up his sleeve and he knew it by this point that something was turning those gears in Grave's head at a good pace.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07 2013, 03:05

Getting pulled up quickly Grave turned his head making eye contact with his brother. "Listen...the reason we should is to find more allies the more we explore the faster we can improve our strength. I have just a bad feeling about everything is all it does not seem the countries are really wanting peace. Even nature seems like its out of its place you understand what I'm saying?"

Grave turned his head to look around the cave before smiling. "I also may train here once in a while since its the bijuu's home after all. But we have to make sure we can rival the others if another enemy decides to use them if anything. We have to be on guard." Thinking about it, Grave did 4 hand seals before slapping his hands on the ground. Summoning a scroll which read "Jikuu" I'm going to develop something but I'll need the time and space to even get it start and since this Cave is open for buisness its better I use this place than any other agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07 2013, 09:38

Raijin looked at Grave and sighed a bit, “yeah I understand what your talking about... it's just that what if your wrong about the whole thing?” Raijin said as he knew that they were both right but wrong at the same time, “The Raikage ignores my requests to meet with her, I'm being pushed aside by less pressing matters but I digress that I'll be there to watch your back all the time Grave.” Raijin said as he nodded.

Raijin looked around for a bit before he wondered about things, that would change them or build them that they would find in the land of Iron.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07 2013, 16:11

Grave stood a head looking towards the exit of the cave before turning around and becoming serious once again. "I know...you'll sometimes be there to watch my back and sometimes you'll be gone. But even if that's the case...I'll deal with handling the issues I need to take care off. Also...I have a lot to get done now that this has happen. So bare with me if the idea works. You can thank me later. If not...then you can easily yell out beat me up till your finished. But other than that we should be heading out."

Grave picked up his staff feeling a small difference within him. But was unsure as to why it was happening. Smiling at the focused energy he was able to gather by just relaxing it seemed Grave was going to get started with what he needed done.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07 2013, 19:58

Raijin looked at Grave and patted his head, “you know you can always summon my ass when you need me to watch your back.” Raijin said as he looked over at the exit, he shook his head, “you over think so much that you don't ever think about what could go right for us aside from the goal you want.” Raijin said as he walked forward beside Grave.

Raijin swatted the back of Grave's head, “that's for thinking like that, what the hell brother, we're going to be with each other through all this shit!” Raijin said as he hit the exit of the cave and looked up to see the sun setting in the far distance, “I just want to live my life and free the weak and let those who want to live their life according to what they want to do.” Raijin added as he looked away from the sunset to Raijin.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07 2013, 20:30

As Grave was thinking to hard he still didn't have the energy to stay up after the sealing was completed. Upon coming from behind and getting hit upside the head Grave fell over on his face. "Remember...still weak...here..." Grave mumbled while face planted into the ground. Even though he heard everything Raijin said. All Grave could do was roll onto his back and wait for the energy to gather back for him to walk once more.

"So...the sun is setting huh Rai!" Smiling while on the ground it made Grave even happier to hear the word, 'Free' allowing him to understand what his own aims were in this world.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07 2013, 20:53

Raijin turned around to see Grave laying on his back before he walked over and picked up Grave and pretty much gave him a piggy back ride, “you know, this world will change greatly once everyone can live free and do as they please...” Raijin said as he looked at the sunset again half paying attention.

“Should we go get you looked at over at the hospital or do you want to just walk home?” Raijin asked, as he waited for Grave to freak out about him piggy backing Grave. Raijin never had a little brother or a relative to give him any emotions to treat for but he knew if Grave was killed before him he would snap and the world would most possibly fall under danger.
+8% way of Iai
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08 2013, 07:32

As Grave was being picked up to be given a pick back ride. Seemed like something Grave didn't want it but he might as well take what he can get from this adventure. "Hey...Raijin...let's just head home cause I have the feeling like I want to keep training just a bit longer." Deep down he knew what that meant for himself. Having to tell his father and grandfather of the results of the battle was going to be even more interesting.

Closing his eyes to relax for a bit. Grave was having thoughts finally stop running through his head. Grave was able to hear a faint voice coming from the background. 'You better...' but it suddenly vanished like the wind. Was it because of something else that was coming through him. Soon after hearing it Grave came to open his eyes pulling himself down from Raijin's back. "Don't carry me like that...its kind of creepy." Dusting himself off, grave stood tall shaking his head before stretching. "Now which way is home again?" Walking out from the cave made Grave feel locked away from the world once more.

Thinking about it now, he was starting to understand a little more about the shinobi world from Raijin's point and his own. But left it at that as is, Grave sighed saying, "You know what...let's make a new point of view. Let's free this world from its own prison that we shinobi placed it in to.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08 2013, 21:05

Raijin let Grave down as he listened to what Grave said and smiled, "glad to hear that you have the will to still train, you were due for one brother!" Raijin said as he looked up at the sky.

Raijin stopped and looked over at Grave again and laughed, "don't goof around man, you know where home is, Raijin said heading in The direction of where mt. Raijin was.

As he was walking he looked over at Grave as he mentioned freeing the world, "you knew that was pretty much my plan from day one." Raijin said as he looked back in front of them to where the sun was resting behind the mountain lighting up the top of the thunder clouds as they walked closely to it.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 09 2014, 06:21

Battle Results --- Grave

Maintained High Health
[100% x 20] = 200
Defeated Enemy Quickly
[ 2 x 5] = 10
Attacked with a combo
[ 1 x 5] = 5
Used Jutsu
[ 3 x 20] = 60
Used Signature Jutsu
[ 1 x 40] = 40
Used Team Signature Jutsu
[ 0 x 80]
Performed Substitution Jutsu
[ 0 x 20]
Enemy Knocked Down
[ 0 x 5]
Attacked by throwing[Grapple]
[ 0 x 5]
Performed [END] Breaks
[ 0 x 50]
Used Transforming "State"
[ 0 x 80]
Defeated a powerful foe
[35 x 90] 3150
Used Support "Item"
[ 0 x 5]
Used Battle "Item"
[ 0 x 5]
-------------
Bonus Pts: 3465
Rank Gained: B [x1.2]
-------------
Ryou Gained: 4158 Ryo
---------------------------------------------
Battle Results --- Raijin

Maintained High Health
[ 100% x 20] = 200
Defetead Enemy Quickly
[2 x 5] = 10
Attacked with a combo
[ 3 x 5] = 15
Used Jutsu
[ 1 x 20] = 20
Used Signature Jutsu
[ 0 x 40]
Used Team Signature Jutsu
[ 0 x 80]
Performed Substitution Jutsu
[ 1 x 20] = 20
Enemy Knocked Down
[ 0 x 5]
Attacked by throwing[Grapple]
[ 0 x 5]
Performed [END] Breaks
[ 0 x 50]
Used Transforming "State"
[ 0 x 80]
Defeated a powerful foe
[35 x 90] = 3150
Used Support "Item"
[ 0 x 5]
Used Battle "Item"
[ 0 x 5]
-------------
Bouns Pts: 3415
Rank Gained: B [x1.2]
-------------
Ryou Gained: 4098 Ryo
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]   Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kumo Vs Tailed Beast [2 Tails]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Lightning Country - Hidden Cloud Village - Kumo - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox