Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grave: One's own test!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Grave: One's own test! Empty
PostSubject: Grave: One's own test!   Grave: One's own test! EmptyWed Jul 31 2013, 23:14

*Note...FUCK THIS EDITOR!*

While moving around on the ground a little bit it was kind of odd finding Grave in this state. "Oh god…I think I'm going to hurl all over the place!" Standing above him shaking his head at his fallen over son, "Grave it was a light tap now get over it." Grave was rolling from side to side in the dirt as a small cloud was starting to appear. Soon afterwards Grave's grandfather came outside to see what all the noise was about. Staring at his fallen over grandson than at his son in law it was a little confusing at first until he asked, "What happen to Grave this time?"

Turning over to rub his head the tall gentleman explained everything lightly and seeing as though it was something that was a little odd to say. "Well I told him I wanted to show how to perform a technique. But I pulled back with a good amount of speed in my arm. Without a second thought Grave was standing behind me and well next thing you know…here he is." His grandfather twitched a little while blushing from the experience only to say, "Well…I can understand him being on the ground but…FOR 3 HOURS! GET YOUR ASS UP GRAVE!" Grave heard the roaring voice of his grandfather thru his left ear. Sitting up with his eyes closed turning his head towards the right, "Yo…So what if it hurt I thought I'd be out of training If I played like that for a bit."

His father stared at his son a little annoyed before long pulled his fist back to aiming for the back of his head. Soon after grandfather had stopped the brutes attack from making contact whispering to his son in law. "If you make contact with that much power and speed then he will have a reason to not have training done at all for today." His father pulled the punch back only to saw saying, "I hate him sometimes…" Grave jumped up shaking his head left and right then doing a light stretch before turning to take a dark glare coming from his father's mask. Behind the mask it seemed as though a dark aura was rising from out of nowhere. Grave ignored it only to say, "What's up with you? Never seen you try and look so pretty before until now at least."

Grave's grandfather sighed taking his staff and hitting him upside the head. "Listen…its nothing I should be worried about but…you seem to still be lacking in your abilities if anything have you even thought about what you are going to do if Hao returns to your area and decides to attack?" Grave's face lite up and soon the thought that crossed his mind was about his brother but was thinking of something else. "Yeah…I have thought about it hints why I've read over all my jutsu scrolls and what not. But I need to first be ready on some notes considering I was only taught basically how to survive attacks. But I have to be able to learn at least some sort of binding techniques right?"

With his voice seeming as though something worried him. Grave's grandfather could only say one thing, "Sorry..but it seems you do not have the talent for using either binding nor genjutsu. You may be like your father more than your mother. As she was able to cast genjutsu and binds easier than what your father can as well. Seeing you be able to learn how to do something like that may not be your goal either way. A full on offensive is what our clan is about truly. You must be the supportive in attack nothing more." Hearing that Grave turned his head upset for a moment and sighed heavily upset at the words thrown at him.

"Now…father in law…let me ask you…what if Grave was to use his own way of using his chakra into creating a technique of high defense if anything. Of course I'll be the one to test it but If he's going to be one of offensive he have to have a way for him to learn to defend against strong attacks as well." His grandfather turned, sighing lightly only to say, "I do not mind that…but focuses comes first as your technique does not fall under certain limits. You have not fully mastered you element have you?" Speaking to his grandson whom was listening half way before answering quickly. "What was the question again?"

Sighing to that his grandfather slapped him upside the head once more with his cane. Only to have Grave tilt his head over towards the right saying loudly, "No SIR I have not!" Shaking his head his father could only say, "Yep…you do take more after me than your mother that's for sure boy." Grave stuck his tongue out with a smile only to nod forward with pride in the note from his father. "So in that case what can I really be able to do than?" Grave and his father went to a small area to talk while his grandfather stood alone for a bit. Talking after awhile Grave was shocked to learn of something his father had taught himself and created in case of dire needs. Showing his son the ropes of how it was performed Grave nodded to this and decided that he was ready to do so.

Turning around Grave stared at his grandfather saying, "Hey use your spirit thingy!" His grandfather shook his head and created a lightning wolf once more with a force field of sparks to protect himself. The animal rushed over quickly with his father jumping out of the way. Grave pulled his hand back and focused chakra to his finger tips. Only to have them warm then soon glowing. After which Grave slapped his hand onto the ground yelling out, "Not this time you don't, Asakura Doenjin Rougoku!" Soon chakra started building up around the young male taking the form of a large cube. The wolf still made contact only to have earth like spears fire at it destroying the beast almost instantly. "Nice job…didn't think he'd pull it off on his first go…but if anything he should be tired cause of the chakra he placed into it all."

Hearing Grave's father speak of the technique the old man turned his head saying, "So…that's the move you used before…now question he's weaken based upon that whole use of energy. Thus that would mean he'd be killed if the technique was broken will he not?" Grave's father noted about that only to mention, "That's why the barrier uses only two keys really. It has a strong defense but also has an auto offense in a way. Anything that comes close to the barrier will basically be attacked like your element god. The only difference between breaking and damaging is how much chakra he placed into it and the reason he did what he did. Plus it can go along any place he chooses honestly." The old man smiled turning back to see the barrier and was amazed at its powers.

Soon the barrier was starting to crack into pieces only to have Grave standing tall with a smile on his face. "Can you believe it…for once my father taught me something from his own list of techniques." Soon afterwards Grave's grandfather walked over saying, "Well either way…its something you needed to take care of so I'm proud of you. But you may want to begin your training once more. I'm sure there is something you need to work on isn't there." Grave thought about for a moment before running off into the house to shut the door quickly leaving both his father and grandfather confused for a moment. Soon after which Grave was sitting at his desk studying over some information about his sealing technique.

After finishing his research to the technique several hours had passed allowing Grave to walk from the front door smiling saying, "I got it now!" Walking down to see his father and grandfather confused about it all before he told them he smiled saying, "Listen…both of you know of the bijous…because of the fact that the man Raijin and I took up to the cave was used to hold back the beast even more correct."  With this shocking discovery that Grave finally knew of the bijuus, his grandfather turned away holding tightly onto the staff saying, "You were not meant to know of them or about them. I did not want you to mess with them after a long time man have been trying to capture and control them. But It was best to just have them sleep or placed behind barriers."

Smiling Grave nodded knowing the truth and said, "Well I do want to obtain one but I rather get to know it on a whole different scale. Other things bother me but for some reason I feel as if I should try my best in obtaining its powers and using it for the way of the world. Maybe if people stop using them then they'll be able to help us out if anything." Grave's voice seeing as though he was on a deeper level of obtaining them was something his father smiled about and nodded saying, "Well if that's the case what are you going to do about it. Raijin is on his own task and you are far behind in training. Fighting one of those beast would only get you killed within an instant. You must understand that they are no laughing matter is that clear?"

Grave bowed to his father and grandfather saying, "I won't fail that's for sure…besides I'll come back in one piece and when I return I'll have a great deal of strength behind it all." Gripping his fists tightly Grave knew what the outcome would be if he were to face a beast of that power alone. But it was something that he had to do rather or not Raijin came. This was something that had to prove to him that he can be a master sealing shinobi. His father sighed at his own son and said lightly, "Listen you have to understand how to unlock your seals as well so have you decided how you were going to do that as well my son." The wind started to blow lightly having Grave's mind become empty with the answer for the question. He figured he would not have to worry about the entire sealing being broken or released at any moment of time.

Thinking back to it now it was better for Grave to leave the whole thing along. Before his grandfather came over and smiled saying, "Listen…You can do whatever you need to do but always remember that we will support you and Raijin no matter what, we just want to make sure you are all safe. If anything Hao may want their powers as well but its unlike him to be doing that alone." Grave thought about the information given to him about Hao and came to the reality of something, "What if you are right grandpa! I was attacked by Hao but on my way back a strange man came at me as well saying he was working for Hao as well." Shocked by this he sighed only to speak of one thing, "It seems that he has a higher aim in this world and time than we thought." Leaning over, "Father…can we really allow my son to get away with this or should we sent Grave to be trained completely in the ways of the Elder Asakura?" Grave stood up shocked to hear that, "Elder Asakura? What do you mean by that kind of training?" His grandfather turned to look over saying several things, "One…there is an ruby stone sword…that is only give to those that have gone through the a ceremony of the heavens. The final is a book, that was written by the last Asakura Taichi, whom believed that it would help the world be influenced by enlightenment." Grave was amazed at this only to question it a bit. "Where can I find either of those items at?" Grave's father lifted his finger only to answer the question.

"You cannot only grandfather knows the way of getting them. Because you will have to be trained in order to locate these items that's the sad part. But at the rate you are at with your spiritual energy your fine…but your physical seems to be down within the underworld. We'll have to build you up somehow…" Grave's grandfather thought of it saying, "Its simple…you have two choices…You can either train with me on your physical energy or you can train with your father. But it requires you traveling the world with all of that information understood?"
Grave paused for a moment to think about it all. His answer came down to it all, "I'll handle my training you all have done your part for me that is more than enough. Now its my turn to begin my own training and reach the level I need to be at. If anything I'm sure Raijin was getting stronger while I was away. So its time I overpass him. "

Thinking about it as well, 'Even that other guy with the red eyes must be stronger than I and Raijin are now.' Flashing over to a different scene Hao and the strange man stood on top of the mountain. Only for Hao to smile saying, "So…I wonder how well we can use Grave to obtain what we need really." The figure moved closer saying, "Master you should rest some I believe Grave will be on the move very shortly and if we plan on attacking him we need to be on guard." Hao smiled saying, "That's alright besides If anything He won't have the power to stand up to me anytime soon as long as my father and grandfather keep him away from the items I wish to control at least."
The figure nodded only to vanish within the darkness of the shadow created from the sun hitting Hao's body.

"DAD! What the hell do I need to know about counter or releasing a seal?" His father turned looking and pointed at the scroll saying, "Simple…one you must know what the seal is focused on and then find the key point on the seal to release it. Doing so will cause the seal to break or release whatever you sealed within it." Thinking of the technique of his sealing style Grave tilted his head looking over his notes and smiled, "What if I used two different blue prints of a seals as one and did that?" Grave's father was puzzled about how to do something like that. But it was something that the new generation of shinobi was being allowed to do now a days. "Go for it let's find out how this will affect. Remember you sealed my spirit within the jar so if anything we can experiment and then you can also reseal the spirit again." Nodding to that Grave began working on his sealing technique only to break it the formula into two halves and fusing them together finishing up Grave smiled and looked over. "Alright…from what I can do…the seal is able to release my seals only by paying chakra based upon its rank."

Running over quickly Grave placed his hand on the sealed jar only to make the hand seal of the rat, "KAI!" yelling loudly Grave jumped backwards watching as the seal slowly broke away releasing the spirit once more. Roaring at Grave he smiled feeling somewhat weaker than before but finished with a hand seal only touch the spirit and using the same seal as before. As the Spirit was being pulled back into the jar another seal appeared but was stronger than the last one. Pulling his hands apart quickly with the seal finishing up Grave's father stare with an amazing expression left on his face as his mask was covering it up. Soon to smile about under it all he patted his son on the back saying, "Great job my boy…If you keep up that training you'll be able to seal anything without having a problem. "

Standing up with a smile Grave nodded to his father only to know that he was not truly weak something about his body was allowing to keep standing. "Seems I have the will to continue with this, now the only question is where can I find the book at in order to learn more of myself?" Grave's father shook his head saying, "Not yet…prove to yourself that you do not need the book that is the trick to it all after which it will come to you usually. That's how it happen with me at least." Grave nodded and smiled as he pulled out a scroll to begin his studying once more before smiling and watching as it burst into flames. His father was confused for a moment only to see his son start a series of hand seals placing them on the ground. Within a poof of smoke something appeared like another scroll Grave's father stare saying, "Did you just learn how to summon?" Turning his head back and nodding, "Yes sir, I was reading on it at the time you guys came over but then I stopped. But You know how to escape Genjutsus correct?" His father nodded only to hear the same thing again, 'What…did Grave trap me in a Genjutsu as well…' Releasing himself from the Genjutsu Grave was seeing sitting behind him, "Hiya sorry about that I had to see how it would work I'm starting to get a fill for the jutsus within the scroll so I have to continue learning them."

His father sighed saying, "Its fine…have you figured out how to move quickly?" Grave blinked as the third caught fire only soon when the wind stared blowing did both vanished instantly only to appear on top of the house as the dirt from the ground was in the air. "Yes sir…just learnt it while you were in the genjutsu." Scratching his head, 'Damn…he's picking up on jutsus quickly…I've never seen him like this before. If he keeps up he may be better than me and his grandfather was at a young age. But he still lacks the power to fight.' Charging at his son with a powerful attack. Grave stared at his father only to place his finger out making contact with his fist. Soon after doing a flip over him and landing, "I cannot battle you with power just yet dad, but I can fight you using my own kind of skills."

Unable to move Grave had paralysis his own father in his tracks. "Sorry about that." His father forced his chakra to remove the affect from his body only to feel his chakra being absorbed as well. 'What the…Grave's learning quickly…" Finishing getting the chakra he need Grave jumped back and smiled as his father broke free only to turn glancing over at his son. "Not bad…I didn't think you'd have enough time to even pull that off." His father turned getting ready to use a technique only to feel strange as he released a gust of wind. Jumping down to dodge the attack. Grave placed another seal onto his father. As it was affecting his chakra, "When…the hell did he do this one.." Thinking back to it Grave touched his back in order to absorb chakra in order to place a curse seal on him. "damn…I have to be careful now cause I'll be over using my chakra for sure because of his way of fighting. He's been learning and studying like this I'd be fearing him for sure if he'd joined Hao.

As his father vanished using the body flicker technique appearing before Grave. They both made eye contact with one another only to have the technique trigger of chains firing from the ground to chain around his father's neck, ankles, and wrists. 'Another genjutsu, he's beyond me now…" That's not all Grave had planned as he jumped back saying," I'm not done yet I've been studying I told you this…I will not fail on my missions anymore!" Grave did a series of hand seals before yelling out, "RAIGEN RAIKOUCHUU!" Soon a bolt of lightning struck the ground only to cause a ray of blinding light that was blinding his father being unable to move. Soon a powerful force from Grave's Elbow made contact with his father's chest sending him flying backwards. Walking out to see the battle Grave's grandfather was confused for a moment only to sense that his son in laws chakra was being disrupted by genjutsus. 'When did Grave…' Turning his attention to his grandson whom was breathing heavily from using his chakra.

"Great…I'm getting weak again…I cannot pass out just yet…" Running over  to his father whom was unable to move Grave elbow his father into the air with enough force to jump into the air placing his hand on to his father's back. "WHAT THAT'S THE LEAF'S SHADOW DANCE!" Yelling out from his grandfather Grave crossed his arms only to bring his left hand onto his father's shoulder pulling him to the side then hitting him with a series of mid way attacks only to finish it with a spinning knee attack from his right leg finishing his father into the ground. Jumping back from the damage Grave smiled only to feel tired and weak as well. "How was that…" Seeing the damage of a crater his father was standing and smiled saying, "Not bad…lucky for me I was using my mask to create my armor." Smiling from under his mask Grave was shocked and confused as to how he was able to break from the genjutsus. "As soon you made contact with my chest with your first elbow you broke the genjutsu for me. Allowing me to move and see but I stayed in the position to see how well you'd battle if I was stuck in that."

His father had disrupted his chakra on purpose to trick his own father in law. Shaking his head Grave's father said, not bad though. You've learned a lot of techniques within a short amount of days. I hope you know how to use them to their fullest and not cause any issues with all of them. If anything you need to be sure that you have your upper strength build up. Cause if your body cannot keep up with your reflexes…you'll be spelling trouble for yourself is that understood." Nodding to his father's advice Grave fell over from the over use of his chakra and body energy. His grandfather came over smiling saying, "Not bad and here I thought my grandson would be lazy and not learn anything. Seems I was mistaken about all of that. I'm proud of you Grave now you earned your rest before your next task. I'll call the others to take him to the hospital to be looked at." Grave's father came over saying, "No I'll take him that way I can make sure he does not try and escape again this time. If anything I'm sure he's proven himself that he can be able to battle anyone or anything for that matter. But that does not mean he is still ready to battle a Bijuu…even more a less the one that took his mother's life…as she fought to keep that beast sealed herself. My son…he's just too strong hearted and if he lets his emotions take the best of him what could be said about the Asakura…we'd truly be known as demons like the villagers say." Turning to lift his son up to carry him to the hospital his grandfather told the story so many times has how Grave's mother was a hero and passed away during a battle of fate. It seems the battle will repeat until only one wins…"Grave…do not die my boy."

Words: 4018
D Ranked
Body Flicker
Temp Body
Kan

C Ranked
Summoning Jutsu
Chakra Absorbtion
Golden Chain
Lightning Flash Pillar
Elbow
Leaf Shadow Dance