Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Asakura Genin Test~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Asakura Genin Test~ Empty
PostSubject: Asakura Genin Test~   Asakura Genin Test~ EmptyWed Mar 27 2013, 10:42

As the sun was finally rising into the sky Grave had fallen asleep outside it seemed and away from home with the boy's mind thinking of several things in mind. Lifting his dead weight up as he was still injured from the previous trainings. He seemed about ready to pass out until shaking his head and hearing a faint voice in the background. As he turned his body slowly with his weight shifting. The girl from his academy class had appeared before him staring at him for a brief moment. Lifting his head up his eyes looked to be glazed over with the expression of him being dead. The female shook her head and helped Grave up having him lay against a wall so he could regain at least some of his strength.

"Are you alive kid?" Said the female as she waved her hair in the wind. The cool breeze from the mountain top was normally this way. That's why Grave was always lazy and wanting to never really train much. Placing his right hand across his face Grave shook the tired and weak phase from his body and stood up looking over at her. "Yes…I'm fine Sakuya…but why are you in the mountains?" The girl had Grave questioning what had happen to him the reason he was outside as well. Until remembering the training from yesterday that left him in this state. The girl sat up and pointed her finger at him saying loudly, "Today is the test for becoming a Genin and you will be starting soon. So I was in charge of getting you and having you make it on time so you do not become an academy student for the next generation of students."

Grave looked up at her from the ground and then turned his head away. Not showing any signs of him truly caring of taking the test. But it would be the best way for him to prove that he was able to obtain a higher rank. Like his grandfather said, 'In order to move in the world one must have the power and the rank to show it.' Grave then let out a heavy sigh as the girl was still yelling at him, "Are you even listening to me!" Grave stood up having the Sakuya blink for a moment as he kept his back to her, "Yeah…I heard you I just hate following the plans that are given to me to follow is all. It has nothing to do with me not listening to you…its cause I just do not care about shit like this. But I have no other choice it seems." The strong hearted boy that seemed quiet to Sakuya changed somehow as he used to be all lazy like. But she just slowly smiled and gave him a small pat on the back before saying, "Look...We all do not like what we are told to do…but we have to deal with what we have in front of us. So please…try your best and do not fail this test I rather see you pass not fail."

Sighing about it Grave picked up his body and darted off in order to take care of the study test that he was told that was needed in order for him to pass. Rushing to the academy, Grave was unsure how he was even going to do in his test as he rushed mostly all his school work. Arriving at the location of the academy he glanced around noticing nobody was around. Until a shinobi was seen looking around for something. Rushing over towards the shinobi, the person seemed not like the other teachers. But Grave let it slide for a small bit as he was walked over to the shinobi waving his left hand at them. "Excuse me…what seems to be the problem sir?" Grave had asked softly respecting the shinobi knowing that they were of higher rank. Soon the shinobi turned and nodded saying with a worried like voice, "Well…you see…I had some important documents that I was taking over to the Raikage…the only problem is…someone came and stole them from me."

Grave paused for a moment thinking to himself, why someone would even bring the documents to a school to begin with. But was letting it sink into the back of his mind as he let out another question to be answered by the shinobi, "Well…were you able to get a good look as to what the person looked like? That way I can go look for him/her and grab the documents for you. This will help you out and help me get some exercise." The shinobi nodded saying, "Well the person I cannot tell you for sure what they look like, but I can say for sure it was male figure, even more so they covered their face up. Allowing no possible way for them to see whom they were. But they did have some friends it seemed and ran off towards the back of the village. So I suggest you take some items with you that way you can have some form of protection against them." Looking at the direction of where the figures ran off too. Grave sighed and decide it was best to hurry to the location as fast as possible. It seemed like something was off but Grave himself was unsure of the actions that was going on but could not truly put his finger on it.

Sighing to the whole thing, Grave just rushed over quickly to the location to arrive within moments of the location as to where they were stationed. It was not truly hard to follow their trail as they had left a broken branches around the area even more started a fire having smoke come from their camp site. Hiding within the leaves of the trees, Grave watched them carefully only three of them seem to be watching and talking among themselves. This was going to be tricky as it was unsure where the location of the item that was needed. The moment Grave let that moment of thought slip into his mind, he was able to notice a scroll on a log sitting as though it was being watched. As the third figure was waiting for something or someone to come back. This was the best change Grave had to do with anything. Closing his eyes and thinking of the battle plan just in case something did happen. Grave knew his body was not up to par with them after his training back at home.

Secondly…with three against one the odds were against him in favor. Reaching into his back pouch he pulled forward, 2 kunais, 2 explosive tags and 2 smoke bombs. This left him in a even tighter problem, as he was not sure what was next to be done, even so, allowing him to strike would be easy…but sneaking by would be easier as it would avoid conflict between the parties. Closing his eyes and thinking once more…he came up with the battle plan in order to strike them. Nodding to his plan Grave eye's quickly opened with the plan sprung into action. Wrapping the explosive tag around the first kunai's handle. Grave released aiming at front of the fire pit. Once making contact, the figures turned and yelled, "MOVE WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!" within moments of them jumping away an explosion went off having the area covered in smoke. Within the moment Grave rushed forward from his hiding spot aiming for the scroll.

As he tightly wrapped his right hand around the scroll he slid forward a bit pulling and shifting his weight backwards trying to make an escape. Rushing back into the location he had jumped from. One of the figures noticed him and darted after him as well. Grave placed the scroll into his pouch hoping from tree branch to branch. Feeling the person following Grave landed on one branch and smiled as he stuck his tongue out at them. The figure moved faster only for Grave to stop and fall downward to a dirt path and take off running once again. As the figure landed on the branch that he jumped down from. They turned after hearing a hissing noise. Leading to another explosive tag blowing up near them. As they jumped back escaping the explosion they shook it off falling on the path rushing at Grave once more. 'Great…that was the last of my tags…come to think of it now all I have is one kunai and two smoke bombs…I have only a few more feet to go before I'm in the village.' After thinking about that Grave had a sudden stop as he was cornered by the other figures in front of him. The moment to stop Grave saw them pull out a kunai each. "Great…three on one seems so unfair…why are you guys like that?" Smiling at the problem that he was in one of the figures said, "Seems you failed on getting that document back to your village kid." Then Grave noted that voice but then was wondering how they knew he was taking back to the village and not to his home. All of it was starting to come together now…Grave smiled pulling out his kunai ready for battle. As he did a smoke bomb rolled from under him, "Oops…dropped it…"

The sudden explosion of smoke rushed around them, having the boy vanish as they all charged into trying to obtain the scroll and him. Grave placed the Kunai back into his pouch and darted off once more. After the few minutes of running Grave returned to the academy breathing heavily as the shinobi was waiting. "I did…I got your…document for you." Grave smiled as the shinobi was shocked and walked over, "Great job…now that you have it I can report back to the Raikage." Grave quickly pulled out his Kunai saying, "Not so fast…actually I was trying to figure out something…you told me something that was quite interesting. First…you being by yourself looking for something, then having me suddenly go after this scroll seemed alright and planned. The only problem with that was…your at school, when we do not have school today. Because of the fact that it's a holiday, next the people I attack had their guard down like they were waiting for someone. So…I think I'll just hand this over to the Raikage myself."

The shinobi's eyes widen and rushed at Grave only to have a puff of smoke appear once more. From the last smoke bomb he used and appeared in a tree. As the smoke cleared shinobi were surrounding the traitor. "See…before I came back I met my friend and asked her to tell the other teachers of this, then I also gave her the scroll while I just brought this important document of how to cure the common cold." The shinobi sighed and looked at Grave saying, "Nicely…done…Grave Asakura…you pass your Genin Test!" Grave blinked with shock until jumping down and smiling with excitement. Sakuya appeared behind Grave as well smiling, "Nice work!" Grave figured it was his test because of the fact nobody was here and the previous information of what Sakuya gave him. The other teachers placed their kunai's away as the figures also were teachers dressed. "Seems your information gathering, escape skills are at their peak. Even more so, you caught the person that was behind everything with ease. That's expected from your clan you better keep up the good work after this."

Grave bowed to the teachers and looked back at Sakuya, "Now, does this mean you will leave me alone for a while so I can sleep huh?" Sakuya gripped her fist and popped Grave upside the head saying loudly, "Hell no…this just means you will be training even harder than you thought!" Grave sighed lightly and decided to accept his fate with everything and just let it all go with that. Laughing at her this was another interesting chapter for Grave even more so the coming of training left Grave scared for his life this time.

Word: 2021
Back to top Go down

Asakura Genin Test~
Page 1 of 1