Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~Gesshoku Akatsuki's Black Serpent...~{Shadow}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~Gesshoku Akatsuki's Black Serpent...~{Shadow} Empty
PostSubject: Beast Country: ~Gesshoku Akatsuki's Black Serpent...~{Shadow}   Beast Country: ~Gesshoku Akatsuki's Black Serpent...~{Shadow} EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 19:34

It was finally Shadow’s turn, as he opened his eyes. He looked at himself in the mirror to show himself as the Red Head leader. Shadow performed a seal and his hair turned dark black. He smirked as his eyes went from green to crimson red. His Sharingan had finally been activated. His chakra had been fully restored. As he threw on the dark cloak, and the newly designed Gesshoku Akatsuki cloak with a phoenix on the back. He immediately vanished, reappearing to the highly populated hideout. Shadow stepped out of his office, looking at all of the new cloaks being distributed. There were a decent amount of wolves. People had been talking about Hayabusa’s victory over the beast, and how they shouldn’t have Wolves over there at the lair, when they can be doing more than just surveillance. Currently, out of five ranks, wolves were ranked number three. They run in packs. They come after the Bears, which are the muscle, which are above the lowest rank, which have no rank and are simply recruits. Wolves answer only to the enforcers, which are the Dragons, who serve on the council, the Phoenixes. Shadow walked through the halls, and many began to whisper about this man.
“The Black Serpent…” they were saying. It seemed they all had their alias. How he came about his, he had not known… until he turned around and there had been a black python behind him. It had been one of the snakes that summoned him. He kept walking, as the snake caught up and wrapped around his leg, under his cloak.
“What do you want…” he said in a deep voice.
“You have yet to vissssit ussss…” it said.
“Don’t worry… I plan on making a trip there soon.”
“Lisssten. We have been on your time. We have waited in you ssspaccce until you were ready… until the sssswitch. We will not wait a day longer. We have much work to do.”
“Very well…” he said sighing. “Give me… maybe two hours. Then I will be prepared to summon.”
“Fine…” the snake dropped out of his leg. It began slivering back. “We’ll be waiting…” he shook his head. He had unfinished business to take care of. Looked around, as many bowed when he walked by. He looked for the wolves.
“You three. You in a pack?”
“Yes sir.”
“Dark or Light pack?”
“Dark, sir…” Shadow extended his arm.
“If you are prepared to assist me in some unfinished business… grab my arm.”
“Anything for the Black Serpent.” They all grabbed without hesitation. He then vanished into thin air, with them on him. He reappeared, figuring he’d be in a jail cell in Kumo. He had been wrong. He had been in the middle of the woods, around a fire. He attempted to transport to the woman he marked in one of his earlier adventures, the Cobra. She had been ropes up, with ripped clothes, naked from the bottom down. She looked to have been beaten, abused, and raped. He looked at her, and the other three looked around. He knew they were in a camp… the Black Spider Clan… Hayabusa’ enemies. He smirked. Shadow walked up to her, putting his hand on her cheek. She had been passed out, but began to come through.
“Please… please… no more. No more tonight please…” she said. Shadow took out a water bottle and let her drink. She opened her eyes to see it was him. “YOU!” she said with anger.
“Shut it… what’s going on here.”
“They came… to retrieve the scroll. I didn’t have it… they broke me out… and now they are waiting for Bayman to come kill me…”
“Ok… that’s enough…” he took out a kunai and slashed the ropes holding her up, catching her as she fell.
“How did you find me…” she asked. Shadow pointed to her chest, with his seal on it.
“I’ll explain later… are any authorities in this camp.”
“No… they wouldn’t allow what has gone on here…” she said. “Very well… your revenge begins now…” he said. He looked at one of them to give her a cloak. They did so by summoning a Gesshoku Recruit one. Shadow looked at the three.
“Ok… your mission here is to gather intel. As much as you can on this organization. Kill who you have to. Return alive! We need to find the rest of the camps. Can you handle that?”
“Yes sir.”
“Good. Any money you find, keep as your own. Make a statement! Leave a signature. Report to me when you are completed.”
“Yes sir…” they said. They bowed to him. He took her and vanished, back to his secret lab. He laid her on a bed, went to the fridge, and retrieved some bars to help replenish. He gave it to her. The lab had been a dorming compound.
“Eat this… shower up. Wear those.” He said pointing to an all white scrub set.
“Why are you helping me…”
“We’ll talk after. Sleep for a few hours, there is more food in the cabinet. Until then, you will be staying here.” He turned and closed the door, locking it. “After this… no more locked doors…” he said. She didn’t put up a fight, as Shadow walked away to begin some studies in his lab…
After a few items of creations, such as poisons and pills, Shadow looked at the time, and the time had come for him to summon the creatures. He walked through the corridors, looking into the dorm door that Christine had been sleeping in. She had been sound asleep. He continued moving, coming to an over sized battle field that had been underground. He bit his finger, before slamming it to the ground. All around him, smoke puffed, seven times, of all different types. Shadow looked around, as all different sizes of summonings had been around him. The one that chased him, the oversized one, had been amongst these few. Its oversized body looked down on Shadow.
“Your real face…” Shadow cocked his head to the side, as if the snake had been crazy. “We already know… did you forget that?” it said. Shadow sighed, as he added chakra into the mask and it moved to a earpiece. His Sharingan saw the chakra levels of each. He looked at the other few that bit him to give him his strength back when he first met them, including the one who came to him earlier in the day. They all bowed to him, except the oversized one. He bowed in return.
“Hayabusa… we just want to begin your utilization of us. Just quickly would like to run down. At this level… you can summon the seven of us. Once you’ve proved yourself worthy, there are six others, including the boss, that will take your side. You have seven out of thirteen warriors waiting. We all have our own powers. The four over there are support serpents. Kweti, Nisha, Naxa, Newa. We have two more younglings that are very special that will be in your care once you prove yourself worthy. Palenax and Kwetash. You will be very compatible with the B Ranks… each with their own elements. These two here, Nishash and Xash, will probably be most commonly used to you and are willing to be at your side at all times. The other two, Peshkunk, and Telen, are the same, when their time comes. I am simply, Midnight. I possess the power of Wind and Water. The other two, you will meet eventually… hopefully. My suggestion…” he said. He looked at Nishash and Xash. One had been black with orange streaks, and the other with white streaks. “These two will be first to get to know you better…” he said. Shadow nodded. The two slivered to him. They both wrapped around legs, one stopping as his waist under his cloak, and the other continuing up his torso, along his left arm. Luckily, Shadow had a slit in his cloak for the snake’s head to poke out like a tail.
“The other four can stay in this area. Maybe go out and hunt. Stay close though. Get to know the lab some.” He said. The four slivered off without a word. He looked up at Midnight.
“Ok… that is all… you may resume whatever it was that you were doing…” he said. Shadow nodded, as the snake vanished…
[1403 Words]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Gesshoku Akatsuki's Black Serpent...~{Shadow}   Beast Country: ~Gesshoku Akatsuki's Black Serpent...~{Shadow} EmptyTue Jan 28 2014, 15:46

Rolling for STR
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Gesshoku Akatsuki's Black Serpent...~{Shadow}   Beast Country: ~Gesshoku Akatsuki's Black Serpent...~{Shadow} EmptyTue Jan 28 2014, 15:46

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 10, 9, 6, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Gesshoku Akatsuki's Black Serpent...~{Shadow}   Beast Country: ~Gesshoku Akatsuki's Black Serpent...~{Shadow} Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~Gesshoku Akatsuki's Black Serpent...~{Shadow}
Page 1 of 1