Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~ End of Our Prolouge ~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~ End of Our Prolouge ~ {Hayabusa|Shadow} Empty
PostSubject: Beast Country: ~ End of Our Prolouge ~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}   Beast Country: ~ End of Our Prolouge ~ {Hayabusa|Shadow} EmptyThu Aug 08 2013, 17:27

From his mansion on top of the mountain, Hayabusa walked outside, sniffing in the brisk air. He smiled, as he felt it had been a great day. It had been time for Hayabusa to heighten his puppetry to the next level. He had been a distant descendent from Sasori, after all, as well all Lydecks. The medical puppetry clan. His plan had been to be greater than Sasori.
He and Eliot had been working on a new form of puppetry that can only work with Hayabusa’s body as well as his Sharingan. Eliot had become very skilled at seals over time as well, and in turn for Eliot keeping the secret of Shadow to himself, Hayabusa had been sharing all his knowledge with him…
“Lord Hayabusa… I have read the Time and Space scroll. I MAY have a lead onto how to evolve the kind of jutsu y… Shadow wanted into something further with the use of his Doujutsu.” Eliot began from behind.
“Excellent… burn it…” He said.
“Burn it?”
“Yes…”
“O… k…” he said.
“Well then… We have many people doing my work for me. I have a few days off until this growth spurt is finished.”
“Indeed… shall we?” Eliot asked. Hayabusa nodded. Eliot bit his finger and slammed his hand on the ground as they were in the upper field next to his Mansion. Hayabusa watched as a huge box, the size of a small walk in closet, came from the ground. It the dropped all four walls. There, before him, were three items. Two of them were naked, faceless for now, puppets with the complexity of a full human. Hayabusa drew the blueprints and made the pieces of this, as Eliot requested. Behind them were cloaks. One was an all royal blue cloak and the other had been a white and blue cloak. There, in the middle, had been think composite material made of wood, sand, and chakra absorbing metals merged with Hayabusa’s chakra. It had simply been a torso with one arm coming out of it, and a place for the palm of that arm, the right arm, to line up. Hayabusa walked up to graze his hands across it.
“Your personally made torso. Packed with an arm with a chakra shield, chakra storage, and many more weapons, and a torso with a turtle shield, scorpion tail, and a back up chakra storage. This torso is made with special material that is activated by the light of the sun. It allows for my special seal to work…” he began. “Before we get into that… try it on…” Hayabusa took all of his upper clothing off and had the torso strap around his body and right arm. It had been a tight fit. It shined like platinum. It reacted like a symbiote, attaching and bonding with his skin and muscles. He merely pointed his palm out, and the palm shot out fire. He put his arm down and the palm retracted into the arm. With simply thinking commands and it being transferred to chakra and to actions, Hayabusa made things happen. Hayabusa smirked.
“This… is wonderful…”
“That is not all…” he said, looking at the other two puppets. He summoned Hayabusa to follow him to these puppets. He bit his finger, drawing blood. He then took his blood, putting it on Hayabusa’s head, to the chakra storage, or heart, of the armor, to the head of the puppet, and bact to Hayabusa’s head. It made a faint triangle of chakra, before Eliot made one seal. The points of the triangle then closed in, sealing together, before coming back out and hitting each point twice.
“I just linked you all. Before we try this…” He summoned him to the other puppet and did the same thing. Hayabusa felt as though the armor was an extension of his body now. He could feel all instruments within it. All weapons, cracks, crevice… he knew them all. Hayabusa looked at the chakra storage, in which his chakra went into before extending to the puppets before him.
“Now… Hayabusa… realize, before you do this… you can only do this in Exposed Torso mode…”
“Very well.” He said. Eliot created a clone and backed away. “Now…”
“What do I need that for?” Hayabusa asked.
“You’ll see…” Eliot said. Eliot’s clone came running at Hayabusa. Hayabusa had thought to protect himself, but before his body would move, the puppet to his right sprint forward in a human-like manner, round house kicking the clone. Hayabusa cocked his head over.
“You will it… they will do. Your mind is linked with these special puppets.” Hayabusa smirked. Without moving, he wanted the two puppets to onslaught a double team attack. They did so. The clone vanished. Smiling, Hayabusa looked at Eliot.
“You never cease to amaze me…”
“That is not all. I’ve managed to gather the hearts and chakra of those with elements. Two in which I know you do not have. One is water…” he said, point to one. He willed for the puppet to go over to the cloak to put it on. “And the other is Lightening. This is where your Sharingan comes in handy. When you copy something of that element, it can be used by these puppets. This… will make you something special, Hayabusa.”
“All thanks to you…” he said. Hayabusa bowed to him. “You know… I’ll be sure to make your contribution go down in history books. We… are nothing without you…” he said. Eliot smiled, as he bowed. Hayabusa put his cloak on to see the puppets deactivate. Coffins surrounded them as they were taken to the ground.
“I will put these in the grand puppet room with the rest.”
“Thank you…” Hayabusa said. And with that, it had been almost time for Shadow to do what he wanted before Hayabusa would go prepare to face Shukaku…

Because the village had been open to all kinds of characters, there were also dark underground people. Shadow began to earn his place among these places by finding himself in underground tournaments and fights. He would win people’s hearts over by donating the money to the organization. This was also a way to win the knowledge of who had been the strongest and dumbest people out there. Over the course of the week, Shadow had compiled a list of people and called them all to a meeting. He would have them create his labyrinth of a laboratory which would also act as a hidden base for the Gesshoku Council members. It took them about a week in itself to build this, and he used his Sharingan’s Hypnosis to have this happen, and the jutsu to empty the memories. He had them bring in valuables, such as the computer mainframe that would connect to all of the Gesshoku masks and record electronic shinobi profiles. He had taught Eliot the Hiraishin No Jutsu, so he brought him to this lab and they both placed a stamp in all of the rooms. Shadow was pleased with himself with this lab. There were vials and tubes everywhere and in every room. The first thing he did was take his own blood and began the process of creating some form of life. He would speak into the Gesshoku mask in order to record his logs that went straight to the computer mainframe. Upon putting his DNA into a huge tube full of chemically treated and pressure liquid to resemble the nutrients of life, he left it alone to grow…
Upon teleporting back to the front gates of the village, Shadow walked in as the organization had a grand opening of the Headquarters. It had been closest to the West Gate, on the beach. As he came to it, he realized it looked like a normal commercial building. As he came closer to the building, he saw six of the remaining seven Gesshoku Council, as well as Elite Gin, who had become Ayane’s right hand during their missions. They all came to the point at the same time. Genshin had the key, as he unlocked the door. He turned to the rest.
“Are you all ready?” Genshin asked. They all nodded. When they opened it they came into what seemed to be a lobby space. They all looked around. There had been offices it seemed for each of the council on the second floor. “So this is where people will put in there mission inquiries and what not. You all have offices upstairs…” he said. “There are also training spaces and storage spaces below us… they actually are built and go towards the water for further expansion if needed. Thanks to Shadow and Yukimura, who could not be with us due to a mission given by Hayabusa, we were able to afford this, and we applaud them.” He said.
“Might I interrupt…” Eliot said.
“Take the floor.” Genshin said.
“Shadow and I have saved up some money… now… we have had a secret hideout built. The people who built it have had their memories erased. We will look into further protection of the place later, but discreet council work and affairs should be done there. The rest of the lab is for our personal studies… but otherwise… I would like to show all of you the way there later on.” He said. They all looked at each other.
“Very well… well then, we might as well make this the base of operations and storage for our foot soldiers and Elites. A place of community. Agreed?”
“Agreed…” they all said.
“Well then… that is all. This place will be fully functional in a matter of an hour…” he said. Gin went outside on this note and shot a fire ball in the air. Shadow watched as, from all sides, a crowd of at least two hundred people had come to their area.
“It is time for our ranking to begin…” he yelled. In a single file, following Gin, they all went down the stairs behind the main desk to the training areas. Shadow smirked under the mask. He looked and Eliot, who also smiled.
“Well then…” Shadow began. “We need to start finding orders of business…” he said. “I’ve had my turn… so soon, somebody else should come up with something…” he said.
“For now… meeting adjourned?”
“Second…” Hayate said. They nodded before they all went off into their separate ways to explore the HQ. Shadow discovered there had been many different levels of clearance that went deeper and deeper out into the ocean. The glass used was strong enough to withstand the water pressure, and he loved the view to the sharks and fish on the outside.
“And so ends the prologue of this story…”

[1787 Words]
Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~ End of Our Prolouge ~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Beast Country - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox