Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 010 : Phoenix Death:: | Health | STR | END | SPD | AGI | INT | Martial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 010 : Phoenix Death:: | Health | STR | END | SPD | AGI | INT | Martial  Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 010 : Phoenix Death:: | Health | STR | END | SPD | AGI | INT | Martial    Grey Blaze 010 : Phoenix Death:: | Health | STR | END | SPD | AGI | INT | Martial  EmptySun Apr 14 2013, 15:05

The sun began to slowly began to rise over the tallest building in the Hidden Stone Village. It’s beams of light pieced through every nook and cranky through out the streets. Once the sun looked down at the village it gained a golden brown glow. There wasn’t a single cloud in the sky to block out the sun, it was going to be a wonderful day to get out and be productive or to just bask in the warm heat. Nagakoto felt more irony than warmth today.

“How can I be so miserable on a day so beautiful? It just doesn’t make any sense to me.” His grandfather being gone was probably the reason he was feeling so down. It was nothing uncommon for his grandpa to be gone several days at a time, even weeks. However, they were becoming more and more frequent. “Its like he comes back home for just a couple of days only to leave for a month I don’t understand. What does the village have him doing that he must be away from his only grandson for so long?” Nagakoto pondered many questions as he looked outside his room window. “I should get out of the house though. It would be too depressing to remain in my room all day.” Nagakoto put on his clan robe and sandals. “I think that I should go get something to eat. That should really clear my head.

As he walked outside he began to feel a little better. The warm sun was definitely
Helping his depression. “You know this weather is really perfect. I should really use this opportunity to train. So that when grandpa gets back I can surprise him. Maybe even surpass him.” Truthfully he knew that would never happen. Although he didn’t know the full extent of his grandfather’s abilities he knew that his grandfather was one of the strongest shinobi in the village and he was well respected. Still it couldn’t hurt to have a dream to aim for. The first thing he wanted to work on was his stamina. He understood that he was a little on the sickly side and that would really hurt him if he ever found himself in a battle where his life depended on victory. He knew that with vigorous exercise comes in increase of stamina. “So in order for my stamina to increase I have to do the most intense exercises I can think of.” Nagakoto began to fully train his body in the most intense way he could give his limit knowledge of the subject. Although it wasn’t as intense as he wanted it was still good for him. Perhaps it was too intense for him…

A sharp, rapid pain ran through his mind. He fell to the ground and began to scream from the pain. “Help…HELP!!!!! I can’t…. why…why isn’t anyone…. coming?” his vision began to fade into darkness slowly. Before he could realize it he was engulfed into the void, strangely he still had his consciousness. “What…. What happened? Is this a dream?” he wondered. He was a little skeptical that this would be a dream. In dreams one isn’t able to tell reality apart from the dream. Furthermore he had knowledge of what happened leading up to the dream. “I don’t know what else could have happened. I… think that… I…. … No. I shouldn’t think like that. For all I know this is clearly a genjutsu. If so, I’m screwed anyway. I don’t have the means to cancel genjutsu.” He began to feel a burning sensation on his skin. It didn’t bother him at all, it was weird however, as the Jiin don’t get burned. The more and more he thought about it the hotter and more intense the pains became. Until it was at a point where it began unbearably painful. Nagakoto let out a pain filled scream as his skin began to melt off his body. It was surely a horrific sight for someone of his age. It was truly a pain that he had never felt before in his short life. “Why is all this stuff happening to me? I never did anything to anyone.” Before long the flames ate away at his body completely, leaving nothing but a screaming skeleton of a preteen. [ 715 words ]

:: Cons ::
+7 Hit Markers: -105 HP

::: Pros :::
+ 355 XP
+ 36 Bonus XP
(+391 Total XP)
----------------
+ 5 Health
+ 4 Strength
+ 10 Endurance
+ 10 Speed
+ 10 Agility
+ 10 Intelligence
+ 10 Martial

Last edited by ViciousWulf on Sun Apr 14 2013, 15:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Roll results)
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 010 : Phoenix Death:: | Health | STR | END | SPD | AGI | INT | Martial  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 010 : Phoenix Death:: | Health | STR | END | SPD | AGI | INT | Martial    Grey Blaze 010 : Phoenix Death:: | Health | STR | END | SPD | AGI | INT | Martial  EmptySun Apr 14 2013, 15:08

Rolling for stats
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 010 : Phoenix Death:: | Health | STR | END | SPD | AGI | INT | Martial    Grey Blaze 010 : Phoenix Death:: | Health | STR | END | SPD | AGI | INT | Martial  EmptySun Apr 14 2013, 15:08

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 3, 2, 9, 9, 10, 9, 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 010 : Phoenix Death:: | Health | STR | END | SPD | AGI | INT | Martial    Grey Blaze 010 : Phoenix Death:: | Health | STR | END | SPD | AGI | INT | Martial  EmptyTue Apr 16 2013, 04:13

*Forgot to add staying at a hospital.
-76 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 010 : Phoenix Death:: | Health | STR | END | SPD | AGI | INT | Martial    Grey Blaze 010 : Phoenix Death:: | Health | STR | END | SPD | AGI | INT | Martial  Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 010 : Phoenix Death:: | Health | STR | END | SPD | AGI | INT | Martial
Page 1 of 1