Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 016 : Phoenix Death 6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 016 : Phoenix Death 6  Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 016 : Phoenix Death 6    Grey Blaze 016 : Phoenix Death 6  EmptyFri Apr 26 2013, 06:21

The Young man was still smirking as he watched Nagakoto become enraged. “I see after all this time you are still up to no good.” The young man said as he continued to taunt Nagakoto. By this time Rei had gotten up and joined her “sisters”. “Guys, what is going on? Who is that boy?” Rei wondered. “He is the Firebird. I turned him human to save him.” Ai stated. Rei looked at her then to her bandaged arm. “You should have let him die. That son of a bitch.” She growled glaring at the young man. She hated Nagakoto with all her energy, but she was thinking that she hated the Firebird more. Nagakoto had never done anything too serious to her. She was torn between herself as she watched Nagakoto and the former Firebird fight it out.
With speed that was far faster than what he used on Rei, he charged at the young man. Nagakoto reappeared slighting above the boy; he had a clear shot at the back of his head. Nagakoto clenched his right fist and threw the strongest punch he could at his distance. “There isn’t any way he can dodge at this distance. He doesn’t even realize that I am behind him…” Nagakoto thought to himself. “When I’m finished with this boy I will deal with my daught -?” In the last second the young man turned around and blocked Nagakoto’s punch with his left elbow. Upon closer look of the young man, Nagakoto noticed his eyes. They were the same eyes he had when he was a Phoenix. “So you really are that damn bird.” He stated. Nagakoto jumped backward to get some distance between him and the boy. He was obviously stronger than he appeared. He may not have been as strong as he once was, but it was more than a challenge for Nagakoto. Little did Nagakoto know, he had already lost this fight. Those eyes that the young man had were not for show. Nagakoto began to make a set of hand seals. The boy laughed. “Funny, you get mad at your “daughters” for bringing a boy in this temple. Yet, you are so hung up on that small detail you are missing a more important fact. “Your daughter saved the one you tried to kill.” Nagakoto lost his concentration and stopped making the hand seals. “What are you talking about, not of these girls can….” He thought about it. There was truth to what he was about to say. None of the girls had a talent for Sealing Jutsu, except for Ai. Ai’s talent for sealing was on par with his. “Damn, she was to be the one to replace me if I couldn’t finish my mission. I guess I should cut my losses.” Nagakoto made another set of hand seals and fired three fireballs towards the girls. The girl’s eyes widened. None of them were proficient in combat, something that Nagakoto made sure not to teach them. Except with Ai, who only had minor combat training. The girls scream and huddled next to each other. Just as the girls thought it was all over the three fireballs vanish into nothingness. Nagakoto gritted his teeth, before suddenly bursting into white flames. The scream that escaped his mouth was that of intense and unbearable pain. “Good. I managed to easily catch you off guard and turn your attention away from me. I should have done this to your entire family when you were still a boy, but I guess I liked the idea of having humans worship me. No matter I’m taking it as a lesson learn and I will correct this problem that I let go on for decades.” Nagakoto fell to the ground as the fire began to eat away at his flesh. This was not going to be a quick death. “I couldn’t let you go on living. You were burning down villages and killing innocent people. You… would have brought pain and sorrow to the land. If I had to kidnap a few girls to ensure that you would die then so be it. I would do it again.” Nagakoto said with a laugh. The young man smirked. “Nagakoto, there is nothing that you would be able to do to stop me. There have been plenty of humans that killed me. Funny thing about death is that it is nothing to me. I’ve been reborn plenty of times and each time I’ve reduced thousands of humans into dust. You humans need beings like me. We are the ones that create balance in your lives. With you humans everything is a battle. Fight over power, fight over women, fight over death, fight over life. You are a species hell bent on your own destruction. I exist to save you from yourselves. I will burn this world into a new era. It is going to take a lot more than you and your daughters to stop me. You two have only delayed the inevitable. I will find a way to be born again in more original state. Nagakoto you were lucky that you managed to place the seal on me and you thought me something. I will never allow another human to get that close to me again. I will make sure your race is burned from history. Nagakoto’s body continued to burn until it was nothing but burned bones left.

“What… what are you going to do now?” Ai asked the young man as she looked at charred bones of the man that had raised her all her life. She was a little sad; as he was the only person she knew as dad her entire life, but since she now knew the truth she felt this was a fitting end for him. “Did you hear the speech I gave your old man? I plan on becoming a bird again and continuing burning this world to ashes. He just reinforced my decision.” Nagakoto began to walk out of the room and begin his travels. “Wait…” Kasumi yelled out. “Do you want some cloths? You are human now so you can’t be walking around naked. You might catch a cold. You have to take care of yourself, mister….mister….?” Kasumi thought for a second. “What do we call you? Surely you must have a name instead of ‘The Bird’” she asked. Nagakoto shook his head. “Names are irrelevant, but I see your point. I’m clearly not a phoenix anymore so Firebird will not cut it. The Boy looked down at Nagakoto’s corpse. “Funny thing is that I wondered to myself what would it be like to be another being. What would my name be and would I still want to continue my current plans. I told myself that I would remain nameless until I killed my first victim. I think giving the situation I’m in that plan fits nicely. You may call me Nagakoto. Seeing how this one is no more, I should take his place in the world.” [1170]

Tengan Mastery: +8%
Endurance: +10
Intelligence: +10

585 Exp
58 Bonus EXP
60 Training EXP
703 Grand Total EXP

Last edited by ViciousWulf on Fri Apr 26 2013, 06:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 016 : Phoenix Death 6    Grey Blaze 016 : Phoenix Death 6  EmptyFri Apr 26 2013, 06:25

rollin fo stats
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 016 : Phoenix Death 6    Grey Blaze 016 : Phoenix Death 6  EmptyFri Apr 26 2013, 06:25

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 6, 10, 10
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 016 : Phoenix Death 6    Grey Blaze 016 : Phoenix Death 6  Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 016 : Phoenix Death 6
Page 1 of 1