Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 013 : Phoenix Death 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 013 : Phoenix Death 4 Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 013 : Phoenix Death 4   Grey Blaze 013 : Phoenix Death 4 EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 16:37

“Will he be alright, Ai? That explosion was pretty big and powerful.” Kasumi asked. The young man was lying in a bed, still unconscious. His hair was long and grey; the girls immediately grew crushes on the boy even though he had not yet talked to either of them. “Yes, Kasumi. He is fine he just needs to rest. I assume that he will be in quite a shock when he wakes up. Yesterday he woke as a bird; today he will awake a man. Hopefully his power decreased as well. I would hate to think that he still has the same amount of power he did when he was a bird. If so, he will surely destroy this temple.” Kasumi looked at Ai, then back to the young man with a worried look on her face. “Don’t worry, Kasumi. I’m sure that he is nowhere near as strong as he was. Besides, I can’t wait for him to awake up. Someone that handsome doesn’t need to remained asleep all day.” Ayame blurred out as she starred down the young man. Ai and Kasumi began to blush at Ayame’s blunt choice of words. “Where is Rei? Surely that loud explosion should have woken her up.” Ai wondered. “On that note, where is father? He should have been here before any of us.” Ai looked around for either her father or her sisters. “Stay here with him. I’m going to go find father and Rei.” With that Ai walked out of the room.
“Rei? Father? “ Ai yelled out. Her voiced echoed throughout the halls of the temple. She received no answer. “I suppose that I should go check out the obvious place.” Ai ran to Rei’s room. Maybe she was in such a deep sleep that she didn’t here all the commotion. Ai slowly opened the door to Rei’s room. “Rei, are you there? Hello?” Ai asked, but still received no answer. Then she noticed that blankets shivering. “Rei?” Ai walked next to the bed and placed her hand on Rei. “Rei, what’s the matter?” Ai pulled back the sheets to see Rei’s scolded arm. Ai become shocked at what she saw and immediately become concerned for her little sister. “REI!! What happened? We need to get you to a hospital.” AI grabbed Rei’s arm, causing her to yell out in agony. “Sorry, sorry, sorry….” Ai repeatedly apologized to her sister. “No, it’s my fault. I tried to touch the Fire Bird while you were away and it burned me. I deserved this.” Ai shook her head, “Nobody deserves this, Rei. Come on, let’s get you fixed up.” Ai reached for some of Rei’s bed cloths and ripped off shreds that she could use to help bandage her arm.
Minutes later Ai bandaged up her arm and this would help her out until she received proper attention. “There you are. That should do it.” Ai smiled. Rei managed to smile as well. “WHERE DID THIS BOY COME FROM?” Rei and Ai jumped up from the sudden shout that they knew came from their father. “What boy?” Rei wondered. “Come one, Rei. We will talk about it when we get to father.” Rei and Ai ran back to the room.
“I asked you two a question.” The old man demanded. Kasumi and Ayame have never seen their father so upset. They were so frighten that they couldn’t even talk. Just then Rei and Ai came into the room. “Father it was me. I was responsible for this boy being in the room.” The old man glared at his two older daughters. “Years ago I said that should any of you bring boys into this temple I would disown you.” He said with his glare focused on Rei, trying his hardest believing that Ai would never do anything like this. Ai stuttered a bit, his tone made her a little uncomfortable. “Father, I…” The old man cut her off in the middle of her sentence, “You will not call me that. You will call me Nagakoto.” [674 words]

Tengan Mastery : +7%
Speed : +16
EXP: 320
Bonus : 33
40exp from training

369 Total EXP

Last edited by ViciousWulf on Wed Apr 24 2013, 16:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 013 : Phoenix Death 4   Grey Blaze 013 : Phoenix Death 4 EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 16:38

rollin fo stats doe
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 013 : Phoenix Death 4   Grey Blaze 013 : Phoenix Death 4 EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 16:38

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 5, 5, 2, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 013 : Phoenix Death 4   Grey Blaze 013 : Phoenix Death 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 013 : Phoenix Death 4
Page 1 of 1