Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 015 : Phoenix Death 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 015 : Phoenix Death 5 Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 015 : Phoenix Death 5   Grey Blaze 015 : Phoenix Death 5 EmptyThu Apr 25 2013, 06:44

Rei looked at her sister, she watched Ai slowly break down. She knew that bringing a boy into the temple was something that her father frowned upon, but she figured that because of the circumstances that he wouldn’t be too mad. “But father….” Before she could finish she was interrupted again by her father, “What did I just say, girl?” He demanded. By this time Ai was all shaken up and finally broke down and cried. Rei began to feel bad for watching her sister go through with this verbal punishment and being disowned. There was surely something that she could do to help repay her sister back. “It wasn’t her.” Rei retorted. Ai stopped crying and looked at Rei. She knew exactly what she was trying to do and she wasn’t about to let her little sister risk abandonment for something she had no part in. “No, Rei..” Rei glared at her sister, cutting her off. “Shut up, Ai. You are always trying to take credit for everything in this family. Even my fuck ups.” Rei stated with a smirk. Ai knew how stubborn Rei could get and she knew that there was no stopping her once she was hell bent on doing it. “I knew it. I knew Ai would never go behind my back and do this. Rei, this is the last straw. You have been a bane on this family and temple since you came here.” Rei become suspicious of his words. She had thought she heard every insult from him, but this was new to her. “What do you mean since I came here? I have been in this damn temple my entire life.” She watched carefully as Nagakoto shook his head. “No, you aren’t from here. You real father was, at the time, the biggest crime lord in the land. I managed to rescue you from him. Had I not you would have become just like him, but now I see… the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.” This news shocked all four girls. Although Rei has always felt like she didn’t belong in the family so she wouldn’t be surprised if he was telling the truth. “You should have just left me with my father. I’m sure at least he would have loved me. Living with you is no different from living with a criminal, at least in my eyes.” Rei retorted. Nagakoto shook his head and quickly vanished from the four girls field of view. Neither of them had ever seen their father move so quickly. “Where the hell did he…”Rei felt a sharp pain in her stomach that made her want to throw up. “You will watch your mouth in this temple child. You filthy street urchin.” Rei couldn’t even hold her head up to face the old man and the other girls were too afraid to do anything.
“You know, Nagakoto…” a voice coming from the bed took everyone by surprise. Rei managed to turn her head around to see where this mysterious voice came from. “… For a Religious man you sure are violent. Now that I think about it you have several hypocrisies about you that I don’t like. You are full of ‘Do as I say, not as I do’ and honestly it only makes me want to kill you more.” The grey haired young man got up from the bed and glared at Nagakoto. He was still naked, causing the four girls to turn their faces away. Even Rei forgot that she was in pain for a moment. “And just just you are you? Do you really believe that you can defeat me so easily.” Nagakoto stated, directing his attention to the young man. “Nagakoto, I have known of you sense you were a child. You have been worshipping me for many, many years. I know more about you than any of your so-called “children.” You told Rei the truth, but are you going to tell the rest of them the truth or should I?” the plot was getting thicker and thinker. Now all the girls waited answers at what this boy was saying. Nagakoto didn’t say anything to the young man, his eyes glared intensely at him. “Well, I guess I am going to be the one to spill the beans. How can a sterile man produce children? The reason why he knows of Rei’s father is because he was his right hand man.” The girl’s eyes widened at his words. They all began to look at each other and become confused. “You used to steal kids and reprograming into your little soldiers. I suppose now you are programming them to be priestess now. Slightly better than you last profession, but not by enough.” The boy said with a smirk. Nagakoto at this point was trembling from the anger. “I take it I hit it right on the head, huh?” He retorted. [818 words]

Tengan Mastery : +3%
Strength : +13
Resistance : +9

Last edited by ViciousWulf on Thu Apr 25 2013, 06:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 015 : Phoenix Death 5   Grey Blaze 015 : Phoenix Death 5 EmptyThu Apr 25 2013, 06:45

Rollin for the stats
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 015 : Phoenix Death 5   Grey Blaze 015 : Phoenix Death 5 EmptyThu Apr 25 2013, 06:45

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 1, 5, 4, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 015 : Phoenix Death 5   Grey Blaze 015 : Phoenix Death 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 015 : Phoenix Death 5
Page 1 of 1