Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B   Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08 2013, 08:06

The fact that Raijin was able to sense anything at all caught the monks attention but Sanzo knew already that Raijin didn't have the skill to know just how monstrous the chakra power was and how vast and evil it felt, but he knew it was his warriors spirit within that picked up on the vast evil that lay dormant within the cave, he patted Raijin on the shoulder before he started to walk into the cave, Raijin bowed with respect to the monk as he actually went to the location of where the monk really was, the monastery, Raijin went there to pick him up as he was actually instructed to do by Grave's grandfather. He now understood why he was meant to meet this man, and he bowed with respect to the monk as he vanished slowly into the dark endless abyss of the cave before he closed his eyes and muttered a quick line for a soul soon to pass from the living realm to the realm of the dead, he stood there for a few moments still bowing before he stood up straight and looked into the abyss before the force of the evil inside disappeared back into the darkness of the cave where it belonged, but then he noticed they were being watched carefully from a tree branch shaking from a foot landing on it, or was it just the wind.

Raijin shrugged it off before he turned to face Grave with a serious face on now, “we need to be careful because these men aren't just going to let us capture them or kill them easily, it's going to be a challenge that was damn well for sure. He turned around and looked at Grave before he said something that would most likely throw him for a loop, “we're going to each find the solo men alone and then we will meet back up at the village where the brothers are hiding.” Raijin said as he turned and looked at Grave in the eyes with a serious look on his face, he knew for a fact that if Grave was with him when he took his first life he had to do it alone. He unsheathed his katana from his back before he glanced it over before re-sheathing the sword, he smiled at Grave before he turned to take a step, “this is an order from your grandfather by the way... he wants us to defeat the solo men by ourselves and then go fight the brothers because the brothers will be the hardest fight we've had to do so far.” Raijin added as he looked back to the village where his target was hiding in and with that said he launched himself forward and started running.

It took Raijin a few moments to arrive in the town where his target was hiding, an abandoned village that he killed and plundered turning into his own village of nothingness, unsheathing the katana from his back Raijin walked inside the building and took a deep breath before he looked down the main street of the village to the towns center and most important building back in its day and saw the man standing there waiting for him, “I've been expecting someone to finally come after me.” the tall man said looking at Raijin with a hungry cold look in his eyes that sent a somewhat weird shiver down Raijin's spine. “Do you think it wise to try and take me on by yourself.... boy?” the man said again as he tilted his head with those pearly white darkish eyes watching him like a hungry wolf that left the pack, he stared at him not showing him a single ounce of fear or that he was scared, he welcomed this challenge but what got to him was the fact that he would have to deal with the fact he had no choice anymore to take this mans life, but he was glad that Grave's grandfather told him to take this man on his own due to the fact that it was going to show something within Raijin that he couldn't let Grave see in him and that was that he was a killer since he first touched the katana and learned the ways of the samurai but the fact that he refused to take life made him a special samurai.

Raijin looked at the man and with that they charged towards each other clashing their swords against each others violently, making sparks fly, they traded blows for a long while before blood finally sprayed into the air, the man fell to his knees grabbing at his stomach where Raijin's katana blade found flesh, it awoke something within Raijin that was dark and evil to the core but the rest of Raijin's good, and will locked it back away causing Raijin to vomit on the ground before he noticed he was covered in blood, he cleaned his sword and himself off from the blood and pulled out the scroll and placed the head within the scroll as he was instructed to do with this mans head.

Word Tracker:
250/250 – D rank x1 [COMPLETE]
650/650 – C rank x1 [COMPLETE]
894/3400 – B rank x4

1794 // 4300
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B   Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08 2013, 08:45

Grave had watched Raijin bow as though he was saying good bye to an old friend. The scene that was captured in the mind of Grave made him remember old times with his father as well. When coming and leaving home for the man to train leaving his son behind to be raised by his grandfather. Sighing soon Grave felt the presences of something or someone near. Getting excited for the enemy to being their attack it seemed that only two of them would show but the other targets have not. This left a quite an interesting situation for the both of them. Hearing the voice coming from Raijin, 'Hell…we need to be careful I knew that much already the only problem is how careful can we truly be.' Grave thought as he stood ready for an attack to come by him to catch the young monk off guard. This time something came across that shocked Grave even more to have his eyes widen but keeping his eyes locked on to the enemy without having to turn around.

"Wait…finding them and solo fighting these guys will possibly get us killed if anything we have no idea of their ranks within the village. Even more so…Finding the targeted brothers will leave us even more of problem if we just kill them." Turning quickly after finishing talking with him Raijin gave a strange but serious look into Grave's eyes. Finally relaxing after making eye contact, this time his eyes were open to a mission that needed to be completed no matter how dangerous it seemed. Soon after, his friend turned to make a small action of removing his blade and checking over it. Placing the blade back and making his step after turning around. A voice echoed as Grave had turned back to face his target as well. 'An order…from grandfather…' Smiling big at this it was nothing but a big Asakura training field now. Hearing the foot steps of Raijin running towards the target. Grave nodded to himself and smiled bigger only to remove his shakujo from behind him twirling it within the air.

Slamming the bottom of the staff into the ground Grave's eyes were shut but suddenly opened with a clear mind. As his target was within the dirt route they had taken. Darting off after the target the battle between the man and Grave was about to being. Several minutes had passed as Grave found himself in an open field leaving nothing to hide or guard behind. "So…this is where you have come to battle me?" Grave said carefully with his eyes looking forward feeling the enemy staring down his back. As though one single attack, would end the match just by moving a single step. The fellow standing behind Grave just smiled evilly before muttering to himself, "I'd get stuck with a child…I should have fought the samurai instead… oh well. I lost at rock paper scissors so I'm going to suck it up and attack." Relaxed still he felt the energy around him just calmly shape around his body.

"This is it…kid now go to hell!" Releasing a kunai quickly from the right hand that was hiding under a cloak. Grave ducked down only to watch it fly by his face. Quickly sliding with his left foot planted on the ground Grave was getting ready to perform a sweep attack. If tripping him would catch the man off guard for a second then it would be a easy victory. The figure watched carefully as the attack was coming at him. Pushing from the base of his foot he jumped over the sweeping kick to have Grave miss his attack. This time after landing he had his back towards Grave's. Standing back to back by each other Grave smiled saying, "Nice dodge…it was an easy attack I was hoping you could read it." The man laughed under his breath saying, "You have a way of knowing how a battle works but, you should also know that in this kind of battle your life is always at risk!" Quickly twisting his waist to the left with his left hand following with a kunai having its pointed end aiming at Grave. The point was travelling at high reaction. But moving his shakujo in the way of the attack. Grave was able to stop the action by having the staff make contact with the wrist.

'Too easy…he's really up to something this time…but the question is what…' Within that moment of though, the movement of the attacker changed as he swung his body counter clockwise bring his right foot with the twist from his waist. Making contact with the staff caused Grave to be pushed backwards making dust fly into the air. Coughing from it Grave shook his head only to quickly be attacked with a fist into the right side of his face and then another into his stomach. This caused Grave to lose balance for a bit, 'Ok…yeah he's faster than me that's for sure but he's hiding in the dust that was kicked up from the attack before.' Staying calm is all that Grave could think about as he was about to take a heavy hit from above as it broke through the cloud of dust. Grave quickly darted to the right side watching the leg of the rouge hit the base of the ground causing it to break around them in a small crater that was only 3 inches wide.

"Hmmm, you have good reflexes for a monk…just who are you really?" Grave smiled saying, "Simple…I'm Asakura Grave…I'm the one that's going to defeat you and complete this damn mission easy." Laughing hard the figure said, "You an Asakura…that's funny I heard you guys were weak even a woman I met from there died easily by my hands." Blinking from the words coming from the man's voice. He remembered an attack that happen several years ago. With a young girl that was coming to join the clan and learn the ways of the Asakura. But she had been murdered in cold blood and nobody found the killer. "Tha…that was you…that killed her…" The man tilted is head and looked at Grave, "Yeah, why? You think you can even come close to…my…sp…eed." Grave had enough of dealing with and playing fair with a criminal like him.

Soon the battle had turned in Grave's favor as he pulled out the blade of trials looking at the man he stabbed in the stomach with his energy blade. Pulling off of the blade the criminal looked at Grave, "What the…hell was…that…" Grave stood up tall as the blade's power had doubled for that moment because of him awakening his inner powers. "I'm…tired of being nice you jackass!" Rushing over at him once more that man tried to flee from the battle but was ultimately stopped in his tracks with a blade shooting him in the chest directly in the heart. "Da..mn…I guess what they say is…true…karma will bite you in the ass kid…" Grave did not care but soon a hissing noise could be heard, "Oh no!" The criminal smiled as exploding tags went off in the air sucking Grave into the explosion. The dust shot into the sky causing a huge dust cloud like a mushroom to form but not as big as one releasing a powerful explosion like a nuclear weapon. As the dust had cleared up a hole was left in the battle field where Grave had been. His staff came falling from the sky landing on the outer rim of the crater.

As it fell a jingle was echoed traveling through the forest. The rings from the staff fell rubbing against the staff's wooden piece. Nothing remained of the man but it seemed as though Grave had vanished as well. Leaving only the staff of a trace of his existence within the world of the living.

Word Counter:
250 / 250 D Ranked x1 [Completed]
650 / 650 C Ranked x1 [Completed]
1633 / 3400 B Ranked x4 [Completed 1/4]

Total Words:
2533 / 4100
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B   Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08 2013, 12:47

Raijin stood there looking down at the body before he bowed and closed his eyes tightly, the look of his eyes in his last moments would haunt him for a long time till the day he died, he bowed, “I'm sorry brother, I'll see you in the bowels of hell when my time comes...” he said before he heard an explosion go off suddenly, it looked to be in the direction of where Grave went, a sudden pit built up deeply inside his throat as the worst thoughts found their way boring and drilling into Raijin's skull, he turned and sheathed the katana and turned and started running hard, fear of his friend being dead, “you better not be dead you bastard!” Raijin said to himself as he spat out a few curses about all of this, it scared Raijin that he might have lost his best friend right after they got stronger and now the sudden shock wave and explosion happening near by.

Running as fast as his legs would allow him too he forced himself to run as fast as his body would allow without him losing his balance and falling over from the over speed, he saw a giant crater in the field where he assumed the battle against Grave and his target fought, “GRAVE!!” Raijin shouted at the top of his lungs as he panted heavily before he turned and looked over where one of the targets was, “WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!! TELL ME NOW BEFORE I RIP YOU LIMB FROM FUCKING LIMB!” he shouted at the seemingly paralyzed man, his katana in his right hand, the grip was tight and from how strong he was holding it his knuckles were turning white from the grip. He glanced around as he looked at the man laying on the ground still. The look in his eyes were ice cold, it looked like in a second someone had ripped his soul and feelings out of him and left him an empty shell as he stared at the man wanting to steal his life from him like snatching candy from an infant in this case it seemed.

Word Tracker:
1284/3400 – B rank x4

2181 // 4300
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B   Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08 2013, 17:16

Hearing a faint voice coming in to his hearing, Grave could hear his name being called but the voice was unknown. Soon after it started to sink in slowly. As he opened his eyes to glance around the area that he was located at. The crater was in front of him while the blade of trials was still in his right hand. Thinking back to what had happen, he remembered stabbing at his target and then the target exploding. But as the explosion happened so suddenly. Grave had been able to get blow backwards into a tree branch from where he was hanging from by his belt. Thinking about it he patted his head and smiled saying, "Well now….that was interesting for me to be saved like that but the question is where the hell did my shakujo get off to?" Thinking about it even more so the branch started to break, upon doing so grave was hitting into other tree branches hard until hitting the ground. "Well now…that really hurt…" Dizzy from the fall Grave had lifted himself up from the fall and began walking over towards the crater while on the other side he noticed Raijin yelling.

Blinking in confusion Grave made his way towards him only to get a good view of his shakujo. "Ah…so that's where it went. Even more so you won your battle it seems as well Raijin. My dude was a total ass…blowing me away like that. But I have to thank him cause if he did not while I had the sword out I'd be killed from that technique or explosive tags would have caught me. Oh well, you all set for the next part of this mission cause I'm starting to get hungry." Laughing from the hunger pains Grave just smiled at Raijin whom Grave did not know he was yelling at the rags of the enemy to look for him. Placing his index finger upon his chin Grave thought about whom was saying his name and smiled saying his head. "Also…I heard my name being called from the woods…you did not think I truly died from an explosion like that did you?" Grave leaned over as though he was making fun of Raijin for acting like a kid that lost his candy.

"Man…if you thought you would have more faith in me or something. Hell I believed you could win on your own and survive to tell the tale." Giving a thumbs up and placing the blade of trials back on to his holster located on his waist followed by the shakujo on his back. Grave go ready for facing off against the two brothers that started this entire mess.

Word Counter:
2083 / 3400 B Ranked x4 [Completed 2/4]

Total Words:
2983 / 4100
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B   Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08 2013, 18:21

Raijin sat there on his knees before he heard a voice that he automatically recognized he stood up as he dropped the katana to the ground and walked over and forcefully hugged Grave, “you scared my soul out of my body...” he said as he hugged Grave with a little too much strength poured into it, he took a breath in before he stepped back releasing Grave, “you scare me like that again and the god of death will seem like a butterfly compared to how pissed I'll be.” Raijin said as he gave Grave a very serious look meaning he wasn't kidding one bit. “We better get out of here now... that explosion is bound to bring a whole bunch of unnecessary attention we don't need.” Raijin said as he turned to look around before he looked back at Grave before he turned to head off in a direction that would lead them to a point where they could relax and eat quickly before they went after the brothers.

Raijin started walking towards the location and turned to face Grave “let's go eat first and relax after these fights, you're most likely more injured then I am and I want you top shape, I know your the chuunin, but it seems I have more of the experience oddly enough...” Raijin said as he sighed heavily before he started running at a speed he figured Grave would be able to easily keep up with.

Word Tracker:
1532/3400 – B rank x4

2429 // 4300
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B   Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 03:35

Once seeing that Raijin was on his knees, it was quite interesting to see him like that until Grave’s voice had reached him. Dropping his katana Raijin had given a forceful hug to Grave squeezing tightly. Listening to the words coming from the mouth of a samurai, ‘you scared my soul out of my body.’ It was just weird to have his friend even be like that. Within that moment, Grave watched and listened as Raijin had stated while giving a serious glare at Grave. Making eye contact was a strong way of showing one’s true meaning and feeling. “I promise I won’t let that happen to me I just let my guard down for a split second.” Nodding to the statement of making a small retreat from the area because of the explosion this allowed them both to escape easily without worry.

Following behind the point of where they were heading. Grave heard Raijin say they were going to eat and relax for a bit before having to deal with any other fight. Thinking about the injures he had gained from the battle it was not truly bad looking but it was something that should be taken care of after the whole mission ordeal. Coming to the area of interest that was placed between two trees that crossed one another. Grave had kept up with Raijin until stopping at the area and turning his head back to look at Raijin. “Ok…so we have only two more targets to go after which we are able to call it in. Thus we get the mission finally completed but that leaves only a few things that bothers me a little but other than dealing with it head on I think taking it on later will be more of an interesting thing.” Rubbing his chin and then tapping it with his index finger.

Feeling as though he had already became a chunin did not mean it was even close to that of the actual chunin strength. This was something that could not be avoided so simply. IT would be a matter of time even before he would even gained the strength to be able to fight against a jounin on even grounds. But thinking to it all it was only a matter time before the next level of his training even began. Sighing to this Grave turned around slowly to look over at Raijin saying, “Where do you think those two would be at honestly?” Sitting down on the ground waiting for the answer it seemed Grave was becoming somewhat impatient about it all. But he was starting to understand things around him and just relaxing was part of his mission as well. Because one having a cool and calm mind will be able to come out in victory if they understand their enemies point of view and point of attack.

‘Crystal…thoughts…think of everything that is clear and relaxing…water..rain..waves…the water is what makes things calm and relaxed.’ Thinking to himself the pulse within his body started to lower having his heart beat even calm down for a moment. “That’s better…”

Word Counter:
2600 / 3400 B Ranked x4 [Completed 3/4]

Total Words:
3500 / 4300
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B   Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 04:39

After they finally arrived Raijin sat down and pulled out some food and quietly ate his food before he checked his armor and gear, as he did he smoothed out his clothing before he turned to face Grave, “Hey Grave... you remember that cave?” he asked as he turned back to his gear to clean and fix the pieces that needed attention already. “there was something in there, I could sense nothing but pure evil pouring out of the caves entrance, but it was just a small proportion of it as Sanzo told me earlier, your grandfather wanted me to talk to Sanzo and find out what they were doing in there, apparently that cave was never always there, and what seemed to be there is something that is only known to limited people of our country, they only know about it because its their job to go there yearly and reseal the seal holding what ever it is in there.” Raijin said, “I was limited on what I was to be told which was weird as well but all I know is its something evil...” Raijin added as he sighed and took a sip of water and then he looked over at Grave again.

“I found out what my element is by the way, your grandfather wants me to chase after my element even though I'm just a genin I had already figured it out and I'm supposed to go see the Raikage about training for it, but that's going to be a story for another time.” Raijin said as he sighed heavily before he stood back up putting all of his gear back on and looked over at his surroundings. He took a step forward pulling his armor back on before he sat back down, “let me know when your rested enough to go take on these brothers.” Raijin said as he pulled his scroll out and started reading it again before he looked at the map and the note of the information before he sighed and looked at Grave, “their coming after us it seems now...” Raijin said as he looked back at the map and noticed that the first target that he took out was the youngest and the one Grave fought was the second youngest, “we just killed the younger two of the four it seems, I knew their chakra seemed familiar to each other...” Raijin said as he tapped his bottom lip with the knuckle of his pointer finger, “what do you think we should go about taking these brothers on?” Raijin asked looking at Grave with that same serious look upon his face again.

Word Tracker:
1981/3400 – B rank x4

2878 // 4300
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B   Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 05:09

Grabbing some water, Grave watched Raijin take a seat on the ground with him on the other side of him. It was only a matter of time before a small conversation broke out with Raijin talking about the cave once more. Thinking back to it now it was weird seeing it but he did remember the cave quite well because of Sanzo's farewell to them. Watching as Raijin was cleaning his gear carefully it left Grave thinking about the cave once more and wondering as to why it was brought up once more. After which the reasoning behind finally came as Raijin said that it was formed not too long ago. Which was weird as Raijin was able to sense something but he could not for some reason. Thinking about his grandfather's requests and something of great evil being sealed within that cave, left Grave thinking there was something that is hidden among his family. But it was unknown as to what it could be and why it was happening. Taking a drink from the bottle of water Grave nodded to Raijin. "It’s a good thing you did meet him then. He was a great man and I'm sure he is stronger than anything that was sealed within the cave. We'll see him again alive no matter what we give our lives in order to protect anything. If we come back alive without dying then we did a great job in protecting those we want to watch over."

Smiling about it several minutes passed before hearing about the element finally showing itself to Raijin. "Oh…that's cool I've still have not figured out what mine truly is yet. But maybe…its something that makes me show my inner rage or something about my calm mind. Even thinking about it is awesome maybe it could be something that shows my quick reaction to things. It could maybe be something that's like super awesome and cannot be defeated like the wind. More or less that I think about it…I'm more hard headed than anything so I could be something along that lines." Laughing hard about that he smiled with his eyes closed then opened them sharply becoming serious. Standing up quickly reaching for his staff Grave was well rested but not in the mood to be dealing with surprise attacks. Hearing what Raijin said Grave sighed and looked over saying, "Even more so…the youngest were something of a dark soul. We should be careful because of the fact they may use different ways of fighting." Then a question was asked about how to deal with fighting the brothers. Smiling that left Grave to show that it was an easy choice, "If we want to be heroes then it would be best to fight them together at the same time. But then again we do not know if they have a better combination then us. But if we want to go down as legends then fighting them solo would be easier. We just have to take it easy on ourselves."

Grave's choice was simple he wanted to face them solo because of the fact that they were the ones that killed his friend in the past. "Besides…I could care less with being a hero and going down in history as a legend. I just want to take them out for, "her" no matter what it seems like I cannot stand for them and what they did." The eyes became sharper with an killing intent as though he was set to strike death and fear into the hearts of anyone that got into his way of life.

Word Counter:
3201 / 3400 B Ranked x4 [Completed 3/4]

Total Words:
4101 / 4300
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B   Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 06:36

Raijin stood up and stretched with his armor on again as he looked over at Grave and sighed a bit, “legends... heroes... those are things for children, we are not children anymore, we have a village to protect even if we are just low ranked still we have a choice to stand up and defend everyone within the village.” Raijin said as he cracked his neck before he looked over at Grave and closed his eyes, “I'm sorry my friend but this is where your part of the missions ends, I cannot allow you to taste death just yet.” Raijin said as he suddenly disappeared from the camp they made, he knew this fight would either kill him or leave him half dead or awaken something inside of him, but what it'd awaken scared Raijin a little bit as he looked back at where Grave was and sighed as he ran away from the camp towards the location he was supposed to meet the brothers for his ultimate test, it was something that he was scared about doing but as a samurai he couldn't refuse the challenge, it was against law for him to at this stage or so he thought so to himself.

As he ran his hardest to the location of where he was supposed to meet the two brothers, things would start to get very very interesting especially for Raijin as he now approached the grounds that he would die or walk away from victoriously. “So you finally showed up, where's your friend? Decided to come here and die all by yourself like a pathetic weakling?” the one brother said, the other brother looked at his twin brother and sighed “don't tease someone that is physically stronger then you, he could kill you with one swing of that sword of his, so be careful if he gets close to you.” the other brother said as he looked at Raijin. Before he unsheathed his sword and took a couple steps forwards, “stand back and watch two real fighters go at it brother.” the second brother said as he turned and looked at his brother before he turned back to face Raijin. He stood there and looked back at him and sighed heavily, “I'll give you both this chance to surrender and come quietly so that I don't have to spill more blood today then what's been spilled already.” Raijin said as he withdrew his katana while standing his ground looking at the older of the twins it seemed, “Moshi! I want to have fun too!” the younger said ignoring what Raijin said all together, Moshi turned his head to look at Yoshi and sighed as he shook his head, “no, stay there Yoshi, you can have all the fun you want if he beats me.” Moshi said as he turned back to face Raijin, “shall we get started then Moshi-san?” Raijin asked looking at Moshi with a careful eye.

Moshi nodded as he bowed, Raijin doing the same back to Moshi, before they took their stances as they knew this fight was going to last a long while, and Moshi knew that if he was to die in this fight his brother would most likely wipe the floor with the young samurai shinobi that stood before him, but then again if Raijin was smart he wouldn't let Yoshi have any distance on him at all in the slightest. Finally Moshi got tired of waiting and suddenly charged in at Raijin slashinging across followed by a foot to head slash which Raijin countered both sending sparks flying and the sound of metal kissing off of the same metal making a beautiful metallic song ring in the air to Raijin's ears, Raijin was now excited and felt his heart start pounding from all the excitement and his face written with the smirk until he hid his face behind the mask he had. Raijin and Moshi traded sword attack for sword attack, melee attack for melee attack and yet they were still evenly matched although Moshi was holding back a bit of his strength for the near end of the fight so that he would have something left for a winning blow, he knew Raijin was doing the same as well but who was saving that last amount of strength the longest and knew when to use it and strike with it would win easily, but that was to come a bit later on during the fight, more towards the end of it really.

Cling.... CLANG..... KSSSSSSSSSSSSSHING! The katana's metals hitting each other repeatedly ringing loudly into the air as if instead of trying to kill each other Raijin and Moshi were making music with weapons designed to kill others with, a tool of death more so than something to entertain the ears with, but it took a trained ear to enjoy the sound as much as Raijin and Moshi were, the fight was dragging on and Raijin knew why, but that's why he had something planned for how to deal with Yoshi and that time to deal with the younger brother was to happen now as Moshi swung a two handed across slash that just missed Raijin.

Taking that chance he flew straight past Moshi and Yoshi made a sound that sounded like he had just been kicked in the nuts with a pair of metal boots, but it was cut off by the sudden sound of failed breathing attempts, Yoshi fell over and his head fell off rolling on the ground before Raijin heard Moshi start yelling with hatred and rage and pure and raw anger, exactly what Raijin wanted from Moshi at this point into the fight.

After the fight ended Raijin was bruised and bloodied from how strong Moshi was, but it wasn't as strong as Raijin's due to the fact he kept his wits about him where Moshi lost his as soon as he watched his brother's head fall off its shoulders before him, Raijin walked over and placed his back against a tree and breathed in deeply as he panted from the fight, it felt like he had to have had a few bruised or broken ribs, they hurt like hell and he could sense that Grave was close by and was most likely watching the entire fight go down, he frowned and closed his eyes as he sat down and coughed, the once clean armor was now covered in dirt, blood, and had now stopped a whole bunch of sword wounds towards Raijin. Sitting against the tree Raijin panted as he coughed some more and looked over to see someone approaching in the distance, it appeared to be Grave from what Raijin could tell, even with his mask still on.

Word Tracker:
3116/3400 – B rank x4 [3/4 COMPLETE]

4013 // 4300
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B   Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 11:58

As Grave was coming up from the road to notice the battle had ended he took his time to glance at the scene of the battle. "Well now…you did some damage on them I can see for sure." Grave had spoken from behind his mask at Raijin. This left him to notice the damaged samurai on the ground covered with blood and dirt on his armor. Leaning over to help the samurai up, "Its best if you took it easy from now on because of how you are. You going to get yourself killed yet you talk about me like I'm a saint." Shaking his head Grave lifted the samurai's left arm over the back of his neck picking up by the belt. As they began walking away from the scene Grave muttered under his breath. "You better not die or else I'll have be pissed than those that can anger the gods." Though the mission had ended they both understood their rolls in life as Grave was smiling back at Raijin under his mask, Grave knew that this was just the beginning of the young boys powers. 'I'm sure we can go beyond what we have now my friend.

Word Counter:
3400 / 3400 B Ranked x4 [Completed 4/4]

Total Words:
4301 / 4300
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B   Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 12:27

Raijin sat there for a moment before he saw Grave come over and help him up, “yeah yeah... I'm sorry but I'd rather blacken my soul then allow you to darken your soul with these kinds of things in life...” he said as he felt Grave grab and help him stand back up, he smiled and looked up into the sky through his mask, “sorry for worrying you, but I'm still the samurai and I refuse to lose to scum like them.” Raijin said as he balanced himself standing now with the help of Grave.

A few days later after Raijin was able to move and do things on his own he found himself sitting down in the kitchen with Grave's grandfather talking about the mission that he just finished doing the day before. “You managed to fight the twin brothers and win by yourself!?” he said giving Raijin a stern look, Raijin just looked at him and nodded as he sighed “yes, I will not put Grave in a situation that can get him killed or gravely wounded.” he said as he looked at the grandfather and bowed, “now if you'll excuse me I have a few things I must get done, we can continue this conversation when I get back.” Raijin said hoping that he wouldn't get to angry with him for doing so, “no no.... it just caught me off guard that you decided to take on the twin brothers alone and also one of the other brothers, you're very talented but remember that talent only takes one so far.” the grandfather said looking at Raijin, he bowed and took his leave, but as he was leaving he noticed that his once black hair was now slowly turning a dark red, “what the...” he said to himself softly as he continued out the door.

Word Tracker:
3430/3400 – B rank x4 [COMPLETE]

4327 // 4300
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B   Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elder Asakura Request - Missions 1D, 1C, & 4B
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2