Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Asakura - Hard Work Training

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Asakura - Hard Work Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 13:48

"Why…do you enter…what reason…do you have for power…what will you use this power for…destroy those that you hate…or protect those you love dear…" The cave's voices was entering the heart of Grave after only being in the cave for a few hours. "Damn…what's going on…I cannot see anything in front of me…let alone…I cannot hear my own voice…but I feel my lips moving…what's going on…" Being within darkness, the final thoughts finally crossed Grave's mind. 'Did…I die…no…this cannot be happen…I have to keep moving…I cannot stop.' The fear had him on his knees crawling from the thoughts. As they continued to eat at his soul it all seemed impossible.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 13:53

"YOU DID WHAT FATHER!" Kaze Asakura stood between his father in law and the basement door leading to the Kuro Cave. "How could you do that to him…he's not even ready I was not even ready at the age of 30!" The old man Asakura took his peace pipe and moved it away from his mouth dumping the ashes. "Even so…if you were to go in there to get him…you'd pop out before he would…as the cave of kuro is made of many dangerous paths that will lead you blind. As it cuts all your senses, leaving with only the one important sense of all…the sense to survival."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 13:58

The old man placed the pipe back into his mouth sighing heavily and taking a deep breath from his pipe once more releasing smoke from his nose. "You must understand…father…Grave will not be able to even obtain that power he does not have the will to fight anyone just relax." That's when the old man stood tall looking at his son in law with rage but hope. "My grandson has more of a stronger will then both of combined he wants to live he wants to come back stronger I feel it and you do as well. You must know that a father and son's bond is stronger than anything!"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 14:03

Glancing out the corner of the mask's eye hole. Kaze's thoughts were true, he believed his son was stronger than both of them. But the problem was would he come back the same person and able to fight for what he believed in or be lost in his own powers. "Forgive…I'm just not allowing it to sink within my heart. My head believe it’s the wrong thing but my heart says he will make it to the other side." Within that the night sky was flooding the sky with stars only leaving bright lights sparkle within the night sky. Within the cave though Grave was sleeping only to dream of himself out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 14:08

The dream was something as paradise as it seemed to be keeping him asleep. Forcing himself awake he was left breathing heavily but unable to even feel anything. His thoughts were all that remained within him. 'Let's see…grandfather said no matter what continue forward…sleeping is not the best thing to do right now…but then again what am I suppose to do.' The voices had finally returned asking the same questions as before as he was unable to hear them anymore. The body of Grave's was finally hitting its limit as he fell on to the ground. 'Damn…I cannot do this…seems I'll be sealed here forever.'
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 14:13

All Grave was thinking was his past and his happiness saying to himself, ' All I wanted to do was live a carefree life…with the powers to protect my friends and family…even more so…help my brother understand his mistakes and come back home.' Closing his eyes once more Grave could feel a heat coming from his back pocket. Only to feel as though it was a fire starting. Jumping quickly to his feet the blade handle was pulled from behind him shining a little. But Grave was unsure as he closed his eyes once more feeling the heat and smiling about the blade handle finally released a powerful rainbow like blade from the handle.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 14:18

The cave's darkness vanished only to have Grave standing with handle releasing a blade of spiritual energy. Though he was surrounded by the light he looked around only to see that he was in nothing but a regular cave. Thinking back at it all the air was starting to become easier to him. The sound finally returned to his ears as he could hear a wave crashing on something. Closing his eyes he could smell the salt from the sea. 'The ocean…could I be near it already…how long have I been down…how far did I travel.' Running Grave's legs continue to push him to the top only because the will to live was sparked again.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 14:23

The path that he chooses within his life was to live and get back his own brother from the path from which he would walk. Using the sword as a torch Grave finally reached the top of the cave popping out on a beach looking around wondering what was happening to him. Soon he grasp the air and laughed happily only to know he was finally free. The thoughts that surrounded him were finally gone leaving him with a clear mind as he stopped thinking about the negative thoughts and believed in getting something back that he wanted for once.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 14:28

Soon voices were heard from behind him, "Grave! You finally did it my boy you came out of that cave I see!" Turning around quickly with a big smile on his face covered in dirt his clothes destroyed from crawling within the cave. "Grandfather! You're really here to see me!" Soon after saying that a gust of wind was heard behind him as his father appeared saying, "That is correct even myself…Grave I'm very proud of you." Grave kept his happiness in from his father as he closed his eyes with a smile saying, "Yeah…I can tell you never had such a soft voice before…besides now…what will you do dad…"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 14:36

Grave's grandfather asked a quick question, "What did you find within the cave Grave?" Smiling big while having his back towards Kaze. He quickly attacked with a swift motions with the blade of energy formed again this time wrapping his arm with a bright light saying, "I found the power within myself the power to flow the path that I want…I want to save the person that needs to be saved…I have to help get my brother back..and with this I'm going to go all the way to bring him back." After jumping back Kaze looked at his son and nodded saying, "Well now do you believe that weapon can truly hurt me. As you already know your powers may not be…"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 14:41

Within a swift motion yet again, the mask was cut in angle having Grave sit up saying, "Sorry for cutting you off…but I did not have time to listen to you talk…now lets…finish…this…" Before Grave could finish he passed out on to the ground feeling weak and unable to move. "Seems you've over used that blade…as it will feeds off your spirit energy. Now boy get some rest while we take the rest of it from here." Grave tried to pick himself up but fell over passing out from the weakness of having the blade eat away at him. This time Grave's return will lead him to become stronger and have the powers he needed in order to take down his brother or so he believes deep within his heart.

2241 Words
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Asakura - Hard Work Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2