Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Asakura - Hard Work Training

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Asakura - Hard Work Training Empty
PostSubject: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 13:03

Glancing over the wildlife within the backyard of the Asakura residents. Grave was trying to figure out the plan behind his own life now. As though the world was standing still for something to happen. Though that was very high thoughts for carefree child that only sees the way of living is to be lazy and simple minded. Thinking he was confused for a moment and was about to plan out his own life even if it meant he would have to be alone for the remaining of this life time. Sighing heavily because of the thoughts Asakura Hao was still out searching for something in the world.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 13:08

Standing behind him the elder of the household Asakura Grave's grandfather and Asakura Kaze's father in law. Cleared his throat before yelling at the top of his mountain lungs. "BOY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING SHOULD YOU NOT BE TRAINING!" Grave shot over the deck holding on to the rails for his life in a way. Picking himself up slowly Grave sighed saying, "Sorry about that grandpa…its just a lot has hit me in these last few years. After which I've placed it all together and finally do not even understand what I'm suppose to be doing with myself."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 13:13

Within that last moment of thought his grandfather sighed lightly and took a deep puff from his peace pipe saying, "Simple…you train yourself to reach a higher level before you fall behind in life. If you do not then you will not be able to face your limit head on and understand that there is nothing to fear. If anything, you will be able to find the path you need to walk. Besides I think its' about time for you to take a travel into the underground tunnels. If you do that then I'm sure you will come out stronger than what you think."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 13:18

Grave was puzzled about this underground tunnel as he never heard of it. But slowly memories started to float to his mind as he opened his eyes with shock, "YOU MEAN THE KURO CAVE!" erupting from his mouth was a pit of confusing and shock at which he was unsure if that's what his grandfather meant. Smiling from behind as he had turned quickly away from Grave, "That is for you to decide remember nobody else knows of this tunnel besides your father and myself. Now once we arrive I'll give you the details of what will happen to you within the cave. Also you will need to take this with you."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 13:23

Handing Grave a strange handle of katana it seemed weak and useless at the same time. Grave tilted looking at the bottom of the blade wondering if it was a piece of junk. Sighing to this Grave opened his mouth only for his grandfather to say quickly, "That item you hold is what you brought back with you. I was able to open that damn box finally. Took a powerful undoing seal that's for one thing but it should be worthwhile for you." Grave did not care really for the item and placed it in his back pocket as they began walking into the house heading through the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 13:28

The wood squeaked as they were on top of a door. The door was well hidden as grave's grandfather walked over and pushed down on a vase to have the floor slide open. Walking down some stairs that appeared Grave followed behind the old man before a while the air was starting to become thin to Grave as though he was being choked by something. "Listen Grave…I know it may be hard to breath but that is the cave's affect. Once we have reached it will release its powers only to the half point understand that. Once you go into the cave you will not able to come back. You will have to keep going forward until reaching the end."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 13:33

As Grave nodded the world seemed to finally start spinning for Grave has he felt on the cold stones that made up the walls under the floor of the Asakura household. Reaching the bottom all you could hear was drops of water, the light was dim only small fires were lit on the walls allowing some light to be seen. As they continued forward to the mysterious cave, flashbacks were starting to happen with the mind of Grave. Seeing and hearing dark stories of how the cave would swallow and Asakura and never release them. Some even vanished within the darkness and came back crazed with powers that they killed themselves with.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 13:38

Upon reaching the hole within the wall Grave stood before it with his mouth open and sweating from the lack of oxygen in the basement. How far did they travel and what time of day was the last thing on Grave's mind. Standing before the cave eerie sounds were coming from it only Grave could hear it seemed as they would say, "Kill…kill…kill" The sounds became voices soon Grave was shaking from fear only for his grandfather too snap him to reality. "GRAVE…listen whatever you hear ignore it do not listen to the sounds of your own fear. Now remember only keep going straight…do not stop for anything…understood."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 13:43

Grave nodded as he took a deep breath getting back his courage as he started to walk forward into the cave. The young male finally understood what fear was as he entered the cave having the shadows swallowing. Only to whisper out, "I'll make it out I promise that!" Entering the Cave after several minutes his grandfather had travelled back to the surface covering his eyes from the bright sunlight. Wishing and praying for Grave's safe return. Within the cave the darkness was starting to feed from Grave's memories and fears having flashes appear before him. The cave question him several times that even did not make sense to him.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training EmptyFri Apr 05 2013, 13:48

"Why…do you enter…what reason…do you have for power…what will you use this power for…destroy those that you hate…or protect those you love dear…" The cave's voices was entering the heart of Grave after only being in the cave for a few hours. "Damn…what's going on…I cannot see anything in front of me…let alone…I cannot hear my own voice…but I feel my lips moving…what's going on…" Being within darkness, the final thoughts finally crossed Grave's mind. 'Did…I die…no…this cannot be happen…I have to keep moving…I cannot stop.' The fear had him on his knees crawling from the thoughts. As they continued to eat at his soul it all seemed impossible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Hard Work Training   Asakura - Hard Work Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Asakura - Hard Work Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next