Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 004: Kasaijutsu Foundations [Molding | Martial | Resistance]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 004: Kasaijutsu Foundations [Molding | Martial | Resistance] Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 004: Kasaijutsu Foundations [Molding | Martial | Resistance]   Grey Blaze 004: Kasaijutsu Foundations [Molding | Martial | Resistance] EmptySun Mar 17 2013, 23:56

Several hours later Nagakoto was in the Jiin Dojo beneath the Jiin Compond. He couldn’t find his grandfather so he would have to train solo. We was going to try something new, something that he read in a book a while back. “Using the little knowledge that I have gained from molding my chakra and use it in conjunction with hand to hand combat I can create my own fighting style.” His mind began to fill with joy at the thought of creating a fighting style, something that would put him in a lane of his own. “Wow I don’t even think Grandpa has done something like this before. Looks like I have a new project.”
Nagakoto began to calm back down and focus on his training. “Its time that I started laying the foundations for my fighting style.” He first began by molding his chakra. Although he was still somewhat inexperienced in the area of “Molding” he knew enough to make this training a little easier. Once he molded a portion of his chakra towards his hands began to mimic some fighting styles that he read or saw over the course of his short life. Many of the moments were in perfect sync with what he saw many years ago. Nagakoto began to realize that he had excellent muscle memory. It was also at this point where he noticed that he had an affinity for fighting with tools and weapons. “Wow, if I had done this earlier I would have found out this sooner. I didn’t think I had an affinity for anything but reading.” Nagakoto thought to himself. He was becoming more and more impressed with himself with each passing hour, which at this point his techniques started to become more sophisticated and complex. It was coming more and more like a professional fighting style and not something that was made up on the spot by a twelve-year-old boy with a very active imagination. “Its strange… I’m having a feeling of Déjà vu. Its like I’ve done all of this before. Hmmmmm… Maybe I seen it in a dream or something.” He couldn’t find a reason for but it would explain why he was able to learn it so fast.
“There you are, Nagakoto. I’ve been looking for you.”
Nagakoto heard his grandfather’s voice and stopped training long enough for him to talk to his grandfather. “Hi grandpa. I was waiting for you to help me train, but you were taking too long so I started myself.” He responded back. His grandfather laughed, “Well, I guess I should be proud that you are finally taking initiative. Lets hope you keep it.” As his grandpa finished his sentence Nagakoto got an idea. “Hey grandpa, do you want to see my new fighting style?” His grandfather looked a little confused. Honestly, it was something that not even he could see Nagakoto doing. “Sure, but what do you mean your new fighting style? Fighting styles aren’t just made up in the course of a few hours. They take time and effort, if you start making one now you might not have it perfected until you reach your late twenties.” Nagakoto had a smirk on his face and molding his chakra at the same time, as if preparing for a fight. “Come on, grandpa. Don’t tell me you are scared? Besides, I’m just laying the foundations right now. I plan to have it completely perfected before I turn twenty however.” Surprised at this show of confidence Nagakoto’s grandfather prepared himself.
The two stared each other down; both Nagakoto and his grandfather were calm. Nagakoto decided to go on the offensive. As he charged, his grandfather activated his Tengan. “Hmmm… when did he learn this?” Nagakoto’s grandfather wondered. He began to notice the temperature around Nagakoto’s hands and feet were slightly warmer. “This is a more basic form of the Kasaijutsu. He will need to activate his Tengan if he wishes to fully master it. Funny, I don’t remember showing him that fighting style. He must have snuck and show me when I wasn’t aware. No matter, I think I’ll show him that his technique isn’t as new as he thinks.”
In under a second the area around Nagakoto’s grandfather’s hand heated up so quickly that it exploded with flames. Without missing a beat he jabbed his fist into the ground causing an explosion outward, then upward. The explosion was so sudden that it caught Nagakoto completely off guard. Nagakoto’s body was thrown against the wall. Which made him black out instantly.
Hours later he awake in his bed with his grandfather looking down at him with a smile. “That new fighting style of your is called Kasaijutsu. Using chakra molding and the Tengan I was able to perfect it when I was about your age In fact I think I was around twelve it I created it.” Nagakoto’s confidence took a huge plummet. “So… so I didn’t create a new fight style?” His grandfather shook his head. “No I’m afraid not. It is my fighting style, but think of it this way; you are the only person other than myself to know this technique.” His grandfather’s words made him smile. “Yeah, I guess you are right, grandpa. I can accept that. || 879 words || Molding | Martial | Resistance | 5exp | 87 bonus exp | +3 Hit Marker
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 004: Kasaijutsu Foundations [Molding | Martial | Resistance]   Grey Blaze 004: Kasaijutsu Foundations [Molding | Martial | Resistance] EmptySun Mar 17 2013, 23:58

stats
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 004: Kasaijutsu Foundations [Molding | Martial | Resistance]   Grey Blaze 004: Kasaijutsu Foundations [Molding | Martial | Resistance] EmptySun Mar 17 2013, 23:58

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dices

'D8' : 8, 3, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 004: Kasaijutsu Foundations [Molding | Martial | Resistance]   Grey Blaze 004: Kasaijutsu Foundations [Molding | Martial | Resistance] EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 00:00

+10 Molding | +5 Martial | +9 Resistance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 004: Kasaijutsu Foundations [Molding | Martial | Resistance]   Grey Blaze 004: Kasaijutsu Foundations [Molding | Martial | Resistance] Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 004: Kasaijutsu Foundations [Molding | Martial | Resistance]
Page 1 of 1