Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Asakura Training [Speed & Speed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Asakura Training [Speed & Speed] Empty
PostSubject: Asakura Training [Speed & Speed]   Asakura Training [Speed & Speed] EmptyFri Mar 15 2013, 05:26

- 20 Years Ago -
"Father please...tell is it true...has he truly decided to make his action?" The old man turned and looked at a split image of Grave. Sighing deeply as he took up his cane and moved his smoking pipe from his mouth slowly. "Yes, my boy..it seems that "he" has taken this time to come back as your child...but whow dare he use my daughter has his own vessel to sotre his body. No matter...as soon as that boy is born i shall strike it with my dagger killing him without fail." The man turned his head as he couldn't believe he'd lose his own flesh and blood so early in life.

Walking from out of the shadows. "My you seem very strong willed in doing this...yet...husband our daughter bares not one...but two children within her." The old lady looked over towards her husband and sighed and shook her head knowing the information would shock him. As his face lite up with a sweat drop rolling down his face the old man could only think to himself,'No...it cannot be...if that is true then our efforts will be lost within moments of both being born.' Several hours passed as two children are born from their mother. Standing with judgement the old man made his choice raising his dagger.

'Please...forgive me child...' Bring the dagger with great force a kunai flies through hitting the dagger from the old man's hand wounding him. As several shinobi wearing stars on their shoulders appear. One made a hand seal and quickly released a rage of fire. As the Young man jumped getting burned protecting his father in law from the damage. Soon another appeared making another hand seal and opening his palm as it show'd the chakra in the air. One child's chakra was reaching the ceiling as the other seemed to be smothered. "That's the one....we need him now move!" two shinobi appeared being up the child and wrapping him in a blanket.

Soon after the old man stood up to attack them only within moments a release of smoke appeared leaving no trace of them and only a firey trail burning around the family. "Damnit...i should have been quicker...now...with that child no telling what they plan on doing." The other child was left crying and and screaming in the background as his mother picked him up whispering, "Its ok baby, just rest now...as you will be known as Grave. Now please rest and relax." The baby stopped crying and relaxed having to be calm and slept.

- Present Time -
"GRANDPA WAKE UP!" Grave was shouting at the top of his lungs trying to wake up the old man that is now blind. As his eyes bugged out and his mouth wide open, Grave waited only to have a cane hit him upside the head falling over. "Ouch...why do you always hit me..." Grave jumped up quickly rubbing his head as the old man stood up and cracked his back yawning. Shaking his hand in front of his face and lean on his cane he answered lightly, "Because...you screamed in my ear so as punishment from me you get hit boy."

For those unaware Grave is a 20 year old male, born in the Asakura family located in Kumo. He lives with his grandfather whom is training him to become a powerful priest. Leaving Grave to go to school in the pass time to move up in becoming a shinobi in the world just in case. Today is a different day for Grave as he'll be training with his grandfather before the exam[s] of moving up into a Genin ranked shinobi. Waiting for the young man at the backyard he looked over at Grave and whistled for him.

Grave got up and walked over to him wondering what was going on. As he stood looking at the old man he blinked for a second only to noticed he had vanished. "What...what where are you grandfather!" Looking side and side he did not notice the old man standing behind him. Until the elder cleared his throat to speak. Jumping forward and getting ready for the cane to come flying at him Grave was shocked and question how it was done within that moment.

"Grave...at the moment...your speed is lacking...the Asakura have a special form of training our speed. Though when its over used you may feel the pain and cause yourself to lock your body up. Which in a battle is not needed as every second counts. Leaving your opponent alive is something we cannot allow as well. You must be quick and swift with them understood?" Grave looked at the old man and nodded lightly not really caring rather or not killing his opponent is really needed. "Yeah i got it old man....but what do i have to do in order to train..."

Soon after the old man placed his fingers up and then formed a seal yelling out, "Gekibutori!!!" Throwing his right hand palm forward at Grave. A strong yet powerful gust of wind started blowing as the cloths the boy was wearing was shaking rapidly the wind seemed to have calmed down. But something was different as his clothing was starting to weight down like a ton. Soon after noticing that Grave slammed into the ground unable to get up as he was being crushed. "Wh...what..t-the...he..hell old...man..." As he was breathing heavily shooting up dirt. Grave's focus stayed on his grandfather.

"This technique has been passed down for many years down our family line. Only those head of the family can obtain this right to use the technique and its powers for training. Gekibutori, instantly increases the weight of a user...how not by gravity and not by magnetic charge. But by the use of one's chakra, The more chakra you have the dangerous and heavier your weight will become. As this aims at your chakra not your life. It allows us to improve our strength but testing our limits."

The old man closed his eyes and placed his pipe into his mouth and began smoking it. only to hear the sounds of the pain it seemed that Grave was going through turning around the old man began to walk saying lightly, "If you cannot over come your own weight....why should you even be an Asakura?" Grave's eyes widen up with shock as he could only think of his grandfather hating him it seemed. The words echoed allowing Grave to grip tightly of his fist and force his body upward. Soon the slow paces of foot steps started then it became a small darting of steps as Grave rushed at his grandfather swing his fist at him.

The old man jumped to the right feeling the wave of chakra coming from the child. 'O-o-o-o seems my grandchild does have a few tricks up his sleeves. Even with the weight on him he seems to be incontrol over his body. "Old...m-man...you pl-placed th-this...o-on me to train...t-then defeating you...will--r-release me from it." Raising an eyebrow he looked and laughed saying, "You cannot even keep up with my..." stopping mid sentence Grave was already in front of his grandfather. 'Seems i let my focus go as he held in chakra from me. Interesting...I should watch him chase after me.

Running around the backyard for hours the old man finally stopped as the sun was beginning to set leaving Grave in a corner breathing heavily from the weight. "Grave...do you give up already?" His grandfather watched as the young Asakura stood up and said loud with pride. "You wish!" 6 hours passed with these two moving and running after each other it was only until the last moment did Grave dart at his grandfather causing him to pass out on the ground. Shaking his head, the old man lift his hand up saying, "Kai" releasing the pressure from Grave. Smiling the old man whispered under his breath.

"Maybe you will be the one to save me from my past mistake. Please...Grave do not allow your brother to be a threat as I sure he has already become." Yawning the next morning Grave stood up from his bed and looked around only to hear voices in the kitchen. Getting his cloths on and heading to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. Several minutes passed until laughter was heard and this time it was a female and male's laughter. Thinking to himself, 'Seems grandpa must have a woman to keep him company I hope grandma does not found out cause she really will kill him. Let alone...kill me for not telling her the moment i knew.'

Walking down the steps opening his eyes slowly and only seeing a yellow ribbion. Grave twiched for a moment only to fall on his ass looking at the female sitting at his kitchen table. "WHAT THE HELL!!" Grave pointed out with his grandfather looking at the young lady as she turned saying, "Well good morning sleepy head!" Grave shouted out loud, "Sakuya...Kumo...why are you in my house!" Suddenly a wooden cane flew across the room hitting Grave across the face. His grandfather shouted back, "This is nto your house you free loader! Second this lovely young lady said she's waiting for you so she can begin some lesson with you. But she wanted to keep it a secret cause of your body needing rest."

Sakuya smiled and nodded, "You know its very important for you to get rest and the way you are now, well you won't last even a second in the battle training against our sensai for sure." Grave was holding his face lightly with his right hand as he stood up with his eyes locked onto her and confused, "Wait...what do you mean battle training?" Sakuya smiled once more and raised her right finger to the air as she lightly explained with her eyes closed. "You know in order for an Academy student to move up in the world as a shinobi you have to prove your worth during a mission. The mission is given to you and only you can complete it. If you complete without fail you automatically pass becoming a Genin. But failing means you are kicked from the academy and allowed of becoming a shinobi."

Grave sighed and looked at her saying, "How long do i have before i need to get this done with?" Sakuya opened her eyes as they became sharp and deadly like a cat getting ready to pounce and explained the date saying, "You have only 2 days to get it al done. As for me I just completed mine so good luck darling!" taking a drink of her tea she bowed to the Old Asakura thanking him for the tea and waved goodbye leaving the Asakura house. "She's a lovely girl...so tell me...Grave?!" After hearing the words Grave left to his room to quickly decide how he was going to plan out his next training. "Great...only two days...well in that case i'll have to rest up today and begin my training early in the morning if i want to get stronger."

Smiling Grave was set and made up his mind in order to get stronger so he can caught up to Sakuya.

Words: 1880

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Fri Mar 15 2013, 05:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura Training [Speed & Speed]   Asakura Training [Speed & Speed] EmptyFri Mar 15 2013, 05:27

Rolling for Training Stats!
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura Training [Speed & Speed]   Asakura Training [Speed & Speed] EmptyFri Mar 15 2013, 05:27

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 1, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asakura Training [Speed & Speed]   Asakura Training [Speed & Speed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Asakura Training [Speed & Speed]
Page 1 of 1