Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Birth of an Asakura [Strength & Endurance & Speed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Birth of an Asakura [Strength & Endurance & Speed] Empty
PostSubject: Birth of an Asakura [Strength & Endurance & Speed]   Birth of an Asakura [Strength & Endurance & Speed] EmptyThu Mar 14 2013, 06:08

- 10 Years Ago -
"Long before time seem to even have peace wars broke out. Destruction was filling the world only death and a hellish view could be seen in the eyes of one man. Tao Master - Hao, your great ancestor. He was a powerful man though he studied in the arts of spirits and chakra he was able to understand each elements flow through the world." Yawning a 10 year old Grave smiles at his grandfather only to say lightly with a smile, "So what...he mastered these elements and died with the secrets right. So why is this important?"

The grandfather was a man missing a few teeth but was well known for his short tempered out burst as well as having a grandson whom seems to ignore the ways of his ancestors. Turning around quickly hitting Grave upset the head with his gain, the old man coughed sayin, "Boy listen...your ancestor was a powerful man with this knowledge. He could come back from the spirit world at any time and try his might to rule over this world and rage it into a hell hole once more."

Sighing once more and falling on his back gently with the dirt blowing away from him as the force from his back hit the ground lightly. "Right grandpa...next you'll tell me the moon is actually a great spirit waiting to be freed right?" Looking up at the night sky with the stars racing across with the moon's light shining down on the open field with the camp fire between them. The yougn boy smile closing his eyes only soon to awaken them in the present. As that was 10 years ago in the past.

- Present Time -
"Seems coming back here was a good refresh of memories. Sadly...if only I listen to grandpa he wouldn't have turned out this way..." Getting hit across the head and old blind man looked at the young male and said, "Boy...what are you doing lazy around again...I thought i told you to be on your way and begin training." Standing up shaking his head looking at the old man, "Damn...grandpa...still carrying that damn cane around huh..." Sighing and pouting in the corner of the old man's eyes Grave stood up and dusted himself off saying, "I know the rules...train in the ways of the Asakura in order to defeat the Hao right?" Saying it with a smart remark caused the old man to turn and laugh lightly only this time to hit Grave in the sheens.

"Defeating Hao is not...the only thing on an Asakura's mind...you must understand that...you must also master your own way of chakra manipulation. As you father and mother and ancestors before them." Rubbing his leg heavly blowing on the bruise. Grave sat down indian style wondering where to begin his thoughts. As his grandfather was wakling away lightly Grave laid back down in the grass thinking to himself. 'Worrying about the past is something a fool would do...i need to focus on my future...' Closing his eyes the knock on his head from a wooden cane woke him up quickly as his grandfather stood looking up at the young man again.

"Sensing your emotion for your own way of life... i see... Grave...you should go join the academy and see what you can truly do for you country before setting out on your own. But....be warned stronger rivals await outside these walls. One slip up and you'll find yourself dead for sure be wary my boy." The look upon the old man's face seem worried and troubled. As Grave stood up and laughed he looked towards his grandfather saying, "I get it..yeah...i'll do my best and become an heir to the Asakura family name."

Smaking the young boy once more the old man said, "I ain't dead yet boy!" Knocked out from being hit by the od man's cane it seemed the boy woke up later on in the morning having a bag thrown at him. "Get up and head to school kid...your going to be late." Grave shook his head looking around his room wondering how he got here but just grabbed his things and waved good by to his grandfather without saying a word. Walking down the dirt route as children were playing and adults were sharing stories of their pasts. grave just pulled himself to the school he needed to go to.

As he was staring into space with head like lead and weighting it down to the ground he ran into a female. Shaking his head and looking at her she was dressed in a white kinochi outfit with a tanto hanging from her right side, having a yellow belt wrapped aroudn her thin waist. Her brunette hair was tied up in a ponytail with a yellow bow. Looking at her Grave was caught staring into her emerald eyes and shook his head saying witha shakey voice. "Sorry about that...i was completely spaced out..." The girl looked at him and shook her head with a sigh. "Your new around here aren't you? What's your name new boy?" Grave blinkded at her and sighed softly answering, "It's Asakura Grave....why?"

The girl smiled for a moment saying, "Cause...i'm going to beat you for bumping into me...so be sure to be ready for it after class is over!" Walking around Grave was left standing their at the entrance way as he was completely confused. As he explained to the teachers about enrollment the teachers noted and had him set up after a few hours. Only to arrive in the room with the girl that he bumped into. Standing by the teacher's side the students all looked over wondering what was going to happen. "Ladies and Gentlemen please quiet it down I have a new student I'd like to introduce." With the wave of his hand, Grave looked up saying lightly, "Hello, i'm Asakura Grave it's a pleasure to meet you." Bowing after speaking the teacher smiled.

Soon the female in that Grave met raised her hand saying, "You can come sit by me Asakura - kun!" Blinking the boy was shocked but the teacher smiled saying, "Now isn't that wonderful thank you miss Sakuya. Now go ahead Gave please take a seat. Sitting beside the young lady Grave stayed quiet as the teacher began the lesson. Soon after minutes had passed Sakuya smiled leaning over saying, "Its a pleasure to meet you i'm Sakuya of the Kumo Clan." Grave looked at her and nodded only to have the teacher yell out activites today. "Class today you'll be training in the punch bag areas, running a mile and bouting with one another so please proceed outside."

While in the gym punching a bag full of sand Grave was left confused for a moment thinking to himself. 'Now how the hell did i end up in this again...me and my future mouth i knew i should have stayed a fool but oh well. Other things are bugging me like that girl from the Kumo Clan. She seems like a nice girl yet why did she say she'd beat me up after class? Women...they are confusing just like what grandpa said.' After stopping himself from think he darted to the left only to see a fist come flying pass him. Soon he heard a fainted whisper coming into his ear as he was looking at the red bag only seeing a shadow.

"Did you think I forgot...what you did Asakura...I promise during the Bout part of class...i'm going to beat you up really easily..." Walking away Sakuya left Grave blinking and confused wondering what was really on her mind. Two hours passed as the class was now running their mile leaving each other to finish and relax for a moment. Breathing lightly Grave couldn't believe he had to train this hard before he could be accepted as a shinobi. Soon the teacher walked over saying, "Alright students let's begin the bouting...we'll start off with..." Before the teacher could finish his sentence Sakuya raised her hand yelling out, "Please let me and the transfer boy go against each other i believe him going against me will allow him to see how we do things right?"

The teacher nodded and said, "What a wonderful idea...now please Asakura come on up and stand on this pad. Walking over and looking over at Sakuya she was smiling and looked at him without having her eyes travel anywhere away from her line of sight. With the hand of the teacher coming down the girl vanished quickly only to have flowers appear before Grave. 'What...wait...is this a jutsu...or something...i remember my grandpa saying we all have our own unique basics but everything has a weakness.' Soon the shocking truth came as he was on the ground with her above him having her lips almost close to his own. Breathing lightly and blushing at him. Sakuya leaned over and whispered, "I told you...now...your mine."

Everyone in class was roaring with exictement and laughter only for one girl say, "Sakuya found a boyfriend finally!" Blinking and looking over at the class Grave was more confused only to have the teacher break up the fight. At the end of class, Grave walked from the school building tired and beat up from his work out but sighed only to see a piece of paper coming flying towards him. "What's this.." he asked lightly opening it.

'Dear Asakura-Kun,
I'm sorry for me having to rough you up a little but please understand a girls feelings...when you grab their breasts they'll always have their eyes on the person that did it.
Love,
Sakuya.'

"What...grabbed your....wait...that's right..." thinking back to it all he bumped into her he quickly pushed off of her with his hands but was not paying attention to where he grabbed. Sighing to this new information Grave just said, "Why...why me...of all days on my first day of School!!"

Words: 1659
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Birth of an Asakura [Strength & Endurance & Speed]   Birth of an Asakura [Strength & Endurance & Speed] EmptyThu Mar 14 2013, 06:08

Rolling for Stat[s]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Birth of an Asakura [Strength & Endurance & Speed]   Birth of an Asakura [Strength & Endurance & Speed] EmptyThu Mar 14 2013, 06:08

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 10, 8, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth of an Asakura [Strength & Endurance & Speed]   Birth of an Asakura [Strength & Endurance & Speed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Birth of an Asakura [Strength & Endurance & Speed]
Page 1 of 1