Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30 2018, 12:04

Haya-Kaze Len sprinted off as well. All four of his paths had been preparing themselves for a bigger battle. Who knew what kind of power this person had. He felt remorse, because he had to have been fairly certain that not all of the people who worked for the person may not have known… hopefully they weren’t with the Jounin. Eradication was very much required so that this did not fall back on either the brotherhood, or his village. This dark call was one he had to make as both a leader, protector, and Gesshoku Akatsuki Phoenix member of balance.
[100|1000|10]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01 2018, 10:25

Haya-Heise followed them quietly outside of the village, heading towards a location that had been quite familiar. The two were fairly slowly… he was sure if they were slow or just cautious. Did they know he was following them?
This was fine, because it gave the other bodies time to make it to the location in a timely fashion. There had been a moment they stopped and rested for a little bit. They spoke for a little, but they were out of range.
Haya-Heise stood at a tree, has he allowed his body to be absorbed by that same tree.
[100|1100|11]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01 2018, 11:00

Using both the power of the body’s natural senju manipulation and the power of the Five Tailed Bijuu to manipulate the elements to his own will, he traveled from tree to tree through the roots and the ground, allowing himself to come near the two having their own conversation.
“… to kill us if we come back empty handed…”
“You don’t know that for certain! What do you suggest we do? Go rogue? This organization has eyes everywhere. There is no where that we can hide that they won’t find us. At least this way, we show signs of good…”

[100|1200|12]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01 2018, 11:45

“I swear to God, don’t finish that sentence. Sign of good faith my ass… the branch master does not care. Do you not remember what happened last week to Tommy for being late? Just imagine what he would do if we failed.”
“But, it would be good for him to know that the serpent still has ties to the brotherhood. That might win us mercy.”
There was silence.
“Yea… I guess you are right. Fine…” He stood up. “How far is base?”
“The entrance is only a football field away, judging by the sound of the waterfall…” the other said.

[100|1300|13]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01 2018, 11:52

“Very well… lead the way…” the man said. The other nodded, and they walked. Haya-Heise kept very close by. “Hey, Rick…”
“No, we aren’t changing course. We need to see this through.”
“No, no… I wanted to ask… how much do you weigh?”
“What…” and just then, the man hit the other over the head with a boulder. He collapsed to the ground and blood spilled from his head. They attacker then pulled him along by the legs through the rest of the woods.
He came to the entrance of a cave… a cave Hayabusa knew well. He owned it…
[100|1400|14]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01 2018, 12:03

The Valley of the End…
It had been quite some time since he had been here. The moment the man made it to the entrance, he was greeted by two fighters, holding blades to his neck.
“It’s me!” he exclaimed. Ten seconds later, a man cloaked in red had come out.
“Roger… what happened to Rick?”
“He defected…”
“He what?!” He exclaimed.
“Yes… we got to the man… he refused to give us the manifest.”
“So… you’re here empty handed then, is what you’re saying…”
“Well… I understood we failed you… and so did he. He was aiming to run.”
[100|1500|15]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01 2018, 12:08

“It would not have lasted long…”
“That is what I told him… we were stopped by the Serpent… he is still in association with the brotherhood… the others are dead… I left to warn you so you can make preparations. Rick, on the other hand, was about to go back and tell him all he knew so he could eliminate you!”
“Hmmm… you did good… we must warn the remaining lieutenants. Take care of that, would you, Roger?”
“Right away, sir…” he dropped the body, before turning to run. Just then, the figure of Haya-Heise stood at the cave entrance.
[100|1600|16]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01 2018, 12:16

“Shame… he’s lying to you and you didn’t even realize…”
“Fuck off… who are…” Roger began, until he saw the eyes. “Shit…”
“And who are you? And what do you think you know?”
“You think Roger here could’ve carried Rick all the way out here? No… they were a few yards away before he clocked him. Roger was going to run… but he is an opportunist… I admire that…” the leader cut his eyes. “If you go back, you’ll see two sets of prints before you see drag marks, and a bloody stone. But, none of that actually matters now.”
[100|1700|17]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01 2018, 12:29

“It’s the Serpent…” Roger said.
“Hmph…” the leader snapped. From that point, twenty men crowded around him.
“Do they all know about the cult you are apart of?” Haya-Heise asked. There was a pause.
“I know not what you speak of.”
“Well.. that answers that question… Mr. Senator… and unfortunately… you have doomed all of the innocent people here because they follow you, brainwashed…”
“Alright guys… take him out. He’s spouting false accusations, and I won’t have it…” Some of the villagers looked at each other with hesitation. Those were the ones he wish he did not have to kill…
[100|1800|18]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01 2018, 12:36

The others attacked without hesitation. They knew the line of work and the chain of command in which they worked. Haya-Heise lifted a hand as they shot crystal needles through the brains of the innocent ones. He made sure it was quick and painless. He then raised his arms and the ground beneath them lefted, protecting him from the remaining fifteen that shot projectiles towards him.
“You guys won’t get such a quick kill…” he said. He dropped his ground to see the leader beginning to make a run for it. He lifted his arms once again, as wood emerged…
[100|1900|19]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01 2018, 12:42

The wood emerged, entrapping the man inside. It twisted, breaking his limbs as it enclosed.
“Gaaah!”
“You stay put there… I’m not done with you…” he said. He looked at the guys circling him. “You guys though… I will have fun ending all of you… and I’ll be sure to make it hurt…” he said with a smirk under his mask.
“You’re out numbered…”
“Fifteen to me? I don’t think that’s very much fair… for you…” he said. Some attackers laughed. Others we obviously certain he was a threat. Mission accomplished… but the recreational aspect was about to now commence…
[100|2000|20]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2